Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies, I believe I posted the link for BG instead of WCJD.

I like one thread. I can't tell you how many closed threads I've clicked on as a Newbie just to hunt down the live thread.

I like one thread. I can't tell you how many closed threads I've clicked on as a Newbie just to hunt down the live thread.

Agree with you. Normally current MP threads are like that. Ones like missing 2 year old DeOrr Kunz move very quick. You can go on vacation during thread 10 to come back a week later to 10 more locked ones.

Lyle Stevik had gotten a new thread at a bad time, there were a lot of important posts that weren't brought over.

I sort mine 100 posts per page, I use WS mobile version on my blackberry, it loads pretty quick. Sorting it that way makes it seem like its not a huge thread.

Attachments

• KAREN REINERT.jpg
    KAREN REINERT.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 205
While looking for Karen Kamsch I ran across Karen Reinert. Boy does she look like WC Jane! She was 11 when she went missing in 1979. Her height and weight are way off, but since her Mom was deceased they could be questionable. Some girls have a growth spurt around puberty, don't they? Anyway, have a look, and, by the way No DNA on file.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9414/29?current_page=dna

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/reinert_karen.html

It would defy Occam's Razor if WCJD was Karen Reinert. If the Reinert children's bodies are found, it will most likely be in the PA/NJ area (high probability of the New Jersey shore area).

By any chance does the brother and sister that gave "kathy's" pic remember if she had hazel eyes? I don't recall that being mentioned

By any chance does the brother and sister that gave "kathy's" pic remember if she had hazel eyes? I don't recall that being mentioned

No, they did not recall her in that much detail.

Exactly. Humans are not computers and the younger you were at the time, the more fragmented your memories of events are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member