Pat Robertson predicts giant terror attack

Dark Knight said:
What's funny is how all you people are talking about him, which is basically what he wants, free publicity. He says something knowing that people will talk about it, and sure enough, here you are doing just that. Just ignore him like I do. He really isn't that interesting, lol.

Why did you click on the thread then :rolleyes:

narlacat said:
Why did you click on the thread then :rolleyes:
Hey {{{{Narlacat}}}}:blowkiss:

Good post Narlacat...:)
Does Pat even come on this site? I do not think so. Therefore there is no publicity for him on this site.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

...wasn't it he and Jerry Falwell who said that the US deserved the 911 attacks....Christian jihadists????????

Jerry Falwell said God may have allowed what the nation deserved ( vis a vis 911), because of "moral decay" and said Americans should have an attitude of repentance before God and asking for God's protection. He specifically listed the ACLU, abortionists, feminists, gays, and the People For the American way as sharing in the blame. Pat Robertson responded with agreement.

Here is the transcript:

Then Falwell said, "What we saw on Tuesday, as terrible as it is, could be miniscule if, in fact, God continues to lift the curtain and allow the enemies of America to give us probably what we deserve."
Robertson replied, "Well, Jerry, that's my feeling. I think we've just seen the antechamber to terror, we haven't begun to see what they can do to the major population."
Falwell said, "The ACLU has got to take a lot of blame for this. And I know I'll hear from them for this, but throwing God...successfully with the help of the federal court system...throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools, the abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked and when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad...I really believe that the pagans and the abortionists and the feminists and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way, all of them who try to secularize America...I point the thing in their face and say you helped this happen."
Robertson said, "I totally concur, and the problem is we've adopted that agenda at the highest levels of our government, and so we're responsible as a free society for what the top people do, and the top people, of course, is the court system."
Falwell added, "Pat, did you notice yesterday that the ACLU and all the Christ-haters, the People for the American Way, NOW, etc., were totally disregarded by the Democrats and the Republicans in both houses of Congress, as they went out on the steps and and called out to God in prayer and sang 'God bless America' and said, let the ACLU be hanged. In other words, when the nation is on its knees, the only normal and natural and spiritual thing to do is what we ought to be doing all the time, calling on God."

From: http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...+pat+robertson+&+911&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

...quite interesting, DK...

Maybe Robertson is worried about what may be in store for him...

dark_shadows said:
Hey {{{{Narlacat}}}}:blowkiss:

Good post Narlacat...:)
Does Pat even come on this site? I do not think so. Therefore there is no publicity for him on this site.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows
Sure there is. Someone might read about him, think he might be onto something, and google him to send him money. And he may very well read this site if he googles himself, as it's a public forum.

Why did I click on it? Cuz I figured it'd be funny, but not worth thinking of beyond that.

"we'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
we'd like to help you learn to help yourself
look around you all you see are sympathetic lies
stroll around the grounds until you feel at home...

and here's to you Mr. Robertson
jesus loves you more than you will know, wuwuwu
god bless you please Mr. Robertson
heaven holds a place for those who pray
hey hey hey...hey hey hey" :liar:

Mabel said:
Who was the TV evangelist that claimed God would strike him down if he didn't raise some outrageous sum of money? It's so incredibly sad that the people who fall for this BS are those who can least afford it.

That sheyster was Oral Roberts.

This is guy who beleives his own press.. and another thing occurred to me when I heard this on the news this morning.. (beyond his being off his rocker) is that he is entering the age dementia.. it all likelihood he did hear something but has confused it to thinking it was current news and since he cant recall the speaker he now thinks its God talking to him.. most likely it was a broadcast on the 9/11 attacks.

or it's just the little voices in his head? go take your meds, pat.

To be sung to the tune of Strangers in the Night

Strangers on My Flight

Strangers on my flight,
turbans they're packin'.
Wonderin' if they might,
plan a hijacking.
They could pull a stunt,
before this flight is through.

Something's on their minds.
I saw them mutter.
What that in their hands?
Looks like box cutters,
I'm gonna kick some *advertiser censored*,
if they make a move.

Strangers on my flight.
Two smelly people,
and they're not talking right;
and in a moment,
I will grab base ball bat;
and that will be that.
Swing like Joe DiMaggio,
and rip them both a new a-hole.

And if they pick a fight,
and try to screw us,
I'll punch out their lights,
just like Joe Louis.
It would feel so right,
for strangers on my flight.

Ratta Tat Tat Tat,
Budda Bing Bang Boom,
Zooma Zooma Zoom.

Send those bastards to the moon....

I think 2sisters said it all when she called him a weiner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back