Canada - Hajar Faroqiyar, 16, Toronto, 18 July 2016

dotr

Reaction score
http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/35476

Case #: 2016-1302846

The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public’s assistance locating a missing girl.

Hajar Faroqiyar, 16, was last seen on Monday, July 18, 2016, in the Bloor Street West and The East Mall area.

She is described as medium complexion, 5'6", 140 lbs., with a medium build, brown eyes, and long dark-brown hair.

NR.35476.1469543331.jpg
Hajar Faroqiyar, 16

I couldn't help but notice today, when I received the alert about this missing young lady, that a 17 year old girl went missing nearby just three days before Hajar did (July 15th).
Link: http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/35470

Although a lot of people go missing in the Toronto area, they are usually found within a couple of days, especially with young people. What scares me about these two cases is that they've been missing for more than a couple of days, and there has been an increase in sex trafficking in Toronto, especially with vulnerable young ladies.

I'm just hoping that they are found safe soon!

I couldn't help but notice today, when I received the alert about this missing young lady, that a 17 year old girl went missing nearby just three days before Hajar did (July 15th).
Link: http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/35470

Although a lot of people go missing in the Toronto area, they are usually found within a couple of days, especially with young people. What scares me about these two cases is that they've been missing for more than a couple of days, and there has been an increase in sex trafficking in Toronto, especially with vulnerable young ladies.

I'm just hoping that they are found safe soon!

Interesting that the other teen also was last seen in the same area as Hajar Faroqiyar was last seen.

Interesting that the other teen also was last seen in the same area as Hajar Faroqiyar was last seen.
Yep. Their disappearance locations are just a major intersection apart.

That is actually what has got me worried. Although there are a lot of missing persons (including young women), they generally don't disappear a block and three days apart, and are found by now. I know it's still unlikely that it's sex trafficking, however, the cases that have been cropping up lately are so similar in their details that I'm starting to think they are related. The young men that are being charged with trafficking all seem be following similar patterns, but aren't necessarily good at covering their tracks. So I can't help but wonder if they maybe met up with the same person or persons...

I'm really hoping this is all just a coincidence though, and they took off by their own means. But still strange they were in the same area (and both reports were released today).

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths is looking into and verifying the status of this case and if resolved, it will be pulled.
Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths is looking into and verifying the status of this case and if resolved, it will be pulled.
Thank you.
Thank you very much, sorry for the extra hassle, much appreciated!!

We need LE confirmation that this missing person case has been resolved, or some other official entity. We are very careful to vet and substantiate anything posted as fact on this site. I am emailing Toronto PD to inquire.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back