Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Was JDW texting her BF for a couple of hours after the assault occurred using Sierah's phone, in an effort to buy himself time'?

<BBM for Focus>

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/29/us/ohio-james-worley-suspect-sierah-joughin-killing/
Suspect in killing of Ohio student had hidden room with freezer, police say

By Faith Karimi, and Steve Visser CNN
Updated 2:52 PM ET, Fri July 29, 2016

The University of Toledo student went missing on July 19 while riding her purple bicycle in rural Fulton County, west of Toledo.
For a few hours that evening, her boyfriend exchanged text messages with her before she suddenly went quiet, according to search warrants from the Fulton County Sheriff's Office.

He tried to reach her repeatedly that night, but all his calls went to voice mail, search warrants show.

'Was JDW texting her BF for a couple of hours after the assault occurred using Sierah's phone, in an effort to buy himself time'?

<BBM for Focus>

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/29/us/ohio-james-worley-suspect-sierah-joughin-killing/

The University of Toledo student went missing on July 19 while riding her purple bicycle in rural Fulton County, west of Toledo.
For a few hours that evening, her boyfriend exchanged text messages with her before she suddenly went quiet, according to search warrants from the Fulton County Sheriff's Office.

He tried to reach her repeatedly that night, but all his calls went to voice mail, search warrants show.

That's very curious. I didn't even see that before. Thanks for pointing it out.

She herself couldn't have been sending texts for "a few hours" so it must have been him.

Or, also quite possible, CNN messed up, wouldn't have been the first time. Yesterday they reported her body was found 12 miles away from his home, which we know is not true.

That's very curious. I didn't even see that before. Thanks for pointing it out.

She herself couldn't have been sending texts for "a few hours" so it must have been him.

Or, also quite possible, CNN messed up, wouldn't have been the first time. Yesterday they reported her body was found 12 miles away from his home, which we know is not true.

Yes Elainera, I took into consideration that it may have been inaccurate reporting. After further thought, many narcissistic psychopaths are con men that love to play taunting mind/head games, and they have a reason for everything they say and everything they do. It is not uncommon for the perp to text family or friends using the victim's cell phone after an abduction occurs.. Usually it is to say that they have plans to spend the night or weekend away with friends to buy time and delay an investigation, etc.. The perp in the <TN -2012>Megan Sharpton abduction/murder texted her mother stating that she would be staying the night with friends.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2013/apr/22/her-name-is-megan/105999/

Is Ohio a state where family caregivers can receive money for taking care of an elderly relative? I can't remember what the program is called in Georgia, not sure it'd be called the same in Ohio.

Is Ohio a state where family caregivers can receive money for taking care of an elderly relative? I can't remember what the program is called in Georgia, not sure it'd be called the same in Ohio.

Yes, same can be done in OH.

<BBM for Focus>

Yes. That is strange.
I, also, was thinking about the cell phones.
Do you think it's possible he dropped his and it was left there for two hours? Maybe he rode the motorcycle back to his house and got his truck? Have we heard of DNA being found in the truck? I hate to even type that.

Quick question. Has a sexual assault been mentioned. Or what.

Now I'm sure he probably tried since that was why he did what he did.

But I need to know if he was able to get her to the house or if he had to leave her there after the struggle.

Just asking?

Btw. I'm just trying to see if Sierah was at the house of horrors or if the guy had to truly just kill her right there after realizing that she wouldn't be his lucky catch of the day?

Yes, I thought that the room was a bunker of sorts, in the ground. I could be mistaken though.

Watch the Kurt Russell movie where his wife was kidnapped by a truck driver. The guy had a barn and kept her hidden in a deep freezer in a hidden area covered by hay. I think its called breakout.

Anyways this Worley could have got this idea of a set up from that movie. It was made in the early 90s I think.

But it ends well. But very on edge throughoutthe movie. Especially since the guy lived with his wife and kid in the main house while they knew nothing.

Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface View Post

Yes, same can be done in OH.

I have never heard of this in Ohio. Do you have a link to information about this?

It is however possible that he was the representative payee on his mothers social security benefits.

Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface View Post

I have never heard of this in Ohio. Do you have a link to information about this?

It is however possible that he was the representative payee on his mothers social security benefits.

My grandmother had a long-term care policy that she bought in her late 70's for nursing home coverage and such. This allowed her to live with my aunt and uncle and my aunt was her primary caregiver and the insurance policy paid my aunt for being her caregiver, as opposed to paying a nursing home to be her caregiver. This was in Ohio. So this may have been the case in the suspect's family as well.

Watch the Kurt Russell movie where his wife was kidnapped by a truck driver. The guy had a barn and kept her hidden in a deep freezer in a hidden area covered by hay. I think its called breakout.

Anyways this Worley could have got this idea of a set up from that movie. It was made in the early 90s I think.

But it ends well. But very on edge throughoutthe movie. Especially since the guy lived with his wife and kid in the main house while they knew nothing.

You have a good memory. I know I've seen that movie, but I don't remember very much of it at all. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakdown_(1997_film)

Great! This provides more information about the transportation business:
attachment.php

Some of the Toledo Blade articles I've read in the last day or so say that he has a small engine repair business.
attachment.php

(screencap from news video)

Possibly he had some income as caretaker for his elderly mother.

$1000 last year does not seem believable even without any of this info. Really looking forward to that hearing on August 18.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 6.00.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 6.00.10 AM.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_1909.jpg
    IMG_1909.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 405
Great! This provides more information about the transportation business:
attachment.php

Some of the Toledo Blade articles I've read in the last day or so say that he has a small engine repair business.
attachment.php

(screencap from news video)

Possibly he had some income as caretaker for his elderly mother.

$1000 last year does not seem believable even without any of this info. Really looking forward to that hearing on August 18.
Just remember that he is a liar to make himself look good. I'm sure he did his own taxes so he could only claim $1000. But he had other ways of income.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Just remember that he is a liar to make himself look good. I'm sure he did his own taxes so he could only claim $1000. But he had other ways of income.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Maybe some (most) of his business was cash. Probably wasn't reported. But...that's the least of his problems.

<BBM for Focus>

I think this article is very misleading. It doesn't mention the fact that she was riding with her boyfriend just hours before, instead it makes it seem like she had just texted with him and not even seen him at all.

Maybe some (most) of his business was cash. Probably wasn't reported. But...that's the least of his problems.

Well, right, I don't think he showed the judge his returns. I think he flat out lied to the judge. Which is interesting.

I googled "FES Transportation" and got to a page about a meeting at the commissioners' office that took place in Williams County, Bryan on Oct 21, 2010. Fes Transportation was granted a Special Hauling Permit #10-0118, which seems to be for oversized/overweight vehicles.

If that helps at all to narrow down when he was doing what.

http://www.co.williams.oh.us/Commissioners/minutes_10/10-21-10_min.pdf

as for income, who knows he could of been a middleman connection for drugs also in his type of business. Plus robbing his victims, I always have some cash in my pocket even if it is $10 while I walk just in case I want water or something.

I googled "FES Transportation" and got to a page about a meeting at the commissioners' office that took place in Williams County, Bryan on Oct 21, 2010. Fes Transportation was granted a Special Hauling Permit #10-0118, which seems to be for oversized/overweight vehicles.

If that helps at all to narrow down when he was doing what.

http://www.co.williams.oh.us/Commissioners/minutes_10/10-21-10_min.pdf

The biz info section from https://rehold.com/Delta+OH/COUNTY+ROAD+6/10627 says that it's "mobile homes transporting."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa