Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Vulcan industries in Toledo, plant closed in 1986"

Local help needed! Anyone know where the site of this business was? Trying to locate it for map purposes and not having much luck! TIA

Wrong link posted

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks! I found that but wasn't sure if it was the right one
I am not sure if it is either, Vulcan Industries, I thought was closer to the Maumee River, I am still looking for an exact address.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am not sure if it is either, Vulcan Industries, I thought was closer to the Maumee River, I am still looking for an exact address.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is the correct Vulcan Industries/Vulcan Iron Works.

I found this address for the predecessor, Vulcan Iron Works, in Toledo.

Mnfrs of steam shovels,Dredges,Boiler fronts and general iron founders. Located at Lagrange & water street. Found in 1906 Toledo city directory.

http://tokencatalog.com/token_recor...03385&attribution_id=338001&td_create_uid=492

Lagrange and Water Street is on the Maumee River.

This may be a question for the locals.....small community, small rural community...everyone knows everyone, or about everyone......

Is it a surprise to the community that JDW had such a violent criminal past? Did anyone know him or of him? When you live in a community like this almost everyone either knows their neighbors or they find out who they are and what they are about..He went to the local high school so surely some of his classmates probably still live in the area and read or heard about his past abduction? It seems like he was sorta of a mystery.

Total surprise. Things like this just don't happen here.. Or so we thought. Nobody I know knew him personally, but a lot of my friends say he "looks familiar". My friend owns the pub in my hometown (Morenci) and she said he has been there.... He went to Evergreen HS (same as Sierah) but graduated in the 70's, so any classmates would be much older than anyone I hang out with...he was/is definitely an enigma... A Loner, for obvious reasons...

As to JDW's "repair shop"... He put up a big sign with his business name, information, a phone number, and business hours.

One could assume that he would get at least a few calls or "drop ins" from people/customers needing his repair services. Has anyone come forward to say he fixed anything for them?

Also it seems weird that someone who was so paranoid of people coming in his yard or anywhere near his place would even have a sign soliciting business in the first place.

<modsnip>
Is it possible that, after she was abducted, Worley used her phone to respond to her boyfriend's text or forced her to send messages that sounded normal, thereby buying himself more time? Perhaps, by 10PM (messages stopped), she could no longer respond, or Worley no longer cared about buying himself more time?

As to JDW's "repair shop"... He put up a big sign with his business name, information, a phone number, and business hours.

One could assume that he would get at least a few calls or "drop ins" from people/customers needing his repair services. Has anyone come forward to say he fixed anything for them?

Also it seems weird that someone who was so paranoid of people coming in his yard or anywhere near his place would even have a sign soliciting business in the first place.

Hello to everyone here on Websleuths. I have been an avid lurker for years and joined because of Sierah. I just want to send my heartfelt condolences to her family, friends, loved ones and all that this horrid situation has brought together. Sierah is my hero! She has put an end to the sinister doings of this monster. This beautiful brave young woman fought for her life and in the sad end, led authorities to that devil. The devil didn't think he would meet an angel of the Most High but he did and she won the battle against his evil. I believe, IMO, that he pretended to be hurt and Sierah pulled over to help him. He pounced on her but didn't anticipate her will and strength. She shattered his personal items all over knowing it would lead back to him. His entire plan went array due to this. As a mother of 5, my eldest daughter will be 20 in a couple of months, I take this to heart. As with everyone else, I've been restless and bewildered for days. I think about my own daughters and I give thanks for Sierah Joughin. She's my hero and I will never forget her name. Rest in beautiful sleep angel. ..

Hello to everyone here on Websleuths. I have been an avid lurker for years and joined because of Sierah. I just want to send my heartfelt condolences to her family, friends, loved ones and all that this horrid situation has brought together. Sierah is my hero! She has put an end to the sinister doings of this monster. This beautiful brave young woman fought for her life and in the sad end, led authorities to that devil. The devil didn't think he would meet an angel of the Most High but he did and she won the battle against his evil. I believe, IMO, that he pretended to be hurt and Sierah pulled over to help him. He pounced on her but didn't anticipate her will and strength. She shattered his personal items all over knowing it would lead back to him. His entire plan went array due to this. As a mother of 5, my eldest daughter will be 20 in a couple of months, I take this to heart. As with everyone else, I've been restless and bewildered for days. I think about my own daughters and I give thanks for Sierah Joughin. She's my hero and I will never forget her name. Rest in beautiful sleep angel. ..

:welcome4:

This is exactly what I think! I think he passed her and feigned injury or needing to call for help.

I was thinking the exact opposite. If she had already been fighting him and he was already beginning to be sadistic in the field (excited and tying her up, etc) I would definitely think that she would have caused a wreck. I just don't think he was able to subdue her in a way that he could get her back to his place with any level of consciousness--- unless he had an accomplice. JMHO.

I am hoping Sierah hit him with his own helmet causing him o bleed..............now I am not accusing anyone close to him, but he said 2 bikes where in the field, didn't he? I'm thinking someone else is in the game with him. Won't surprise me if there is also someone elses DNA recovered at the crime scene. JMOO

This is exactly what I think! I think he passed her and feigned injury or needing to all for help.

His MO seems to be causing an accident with a cyclist. Perhaps an accident between his motorcycle and the bicycle was more traumatic than he expected, causing bruising to his legs, and blood on his helmut (from hitting Sierah). At the same time, he lost his screwdriver, sunglasses, and fuses, and Sierah lost her sunglasses.

I am hoping Sierah hit him with his own helmet causing him o bleed..............now I am not accusing anyone close to him, but he said 2 bikes where in the field, didn't he? I'm thinking someone else is in the game with him. Won't surprise me if there is also someone elses DNA recovered at the crime scene. JMOO

i don't think he acted completely alone, either...

Is it possible that, after she was abducted, Worley used her phone to respond to her boyfriend's text or forced her to send messages that sounded normal, thereby buying himself more time? Perhaps, by 10PM (messages stopped), she could no longer respond, or Worley no longer cared about buying himself more time?

family stated that Josh, Sierah's BF, didn't hear from her after they parted ways. He tried calling her at 10 & it went to Voicemail

For those on Ipad or phone that cannot see google street view https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=e...ved=0ahUKEwjwgayc-ZzOAhWFKiYKHYm7Bm0Qpx8IXTAK here are screen shots that show the dirt piles appearing between 2007 and 2013

attachment.php
October 2007=Dirt absent

attachment.php
July 2009= Dirt absent

attachment.php
September 2013= Dirt piles present

That looks like crushed slag, from the local steel mill. It's free or cheap; depending on the grade you would like.

Perhaps he said that there were two bikes in the field to mislead police and suggest that someone else was responsible for abducting Sierah. He stated that he touched one bike, knowing that he had to explain his fingerprints on the bike.

That looks like crushed slag, from the local steel mill. It's free or cheap; depending on the grade you would like.

There's a steel drum roller behind the truck (near the barn) for leveling and packing the gravel for the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998