GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. I'm thinking unrequited love perhaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would think it would have to be, but I can't see how he would be in the same place as them at that time. Sounds iffy to me, I'm still on the fence about drug related.

The "Details about Jeff" section on his FB has some interesting info.

OTHER NAMES

• The Winged Wolf
    Other
  • White Lightning
    Nickname
  • Hit Guy
    Nickname
  • El Rey
    Nickname

I want to know how these three people met in the wee hours of the morning in such an odd location.

Yeah. Everything seems to revolve around that one place. He was also apparently arrested at a gas station near the crime scene (possibly the Exxon right down the road?).

I'm from Roswell and shop in that area. It's pretty disturbing, to say the least.

are there any bars there that would close at 2 a.m.?

One thing that comes to mind with young men like this is a possible "hero" type mentality. He seems to be completely absorbed in finding/being in love and may be the type of guy who struggles to be in/stay in a relationship and is constantly proving himself as a worthy partner. I'm wondering if it's something more simple, yet turning tragic. For example...maybe one of the two who were killed made fun of his girlfriend. Young men like this take it upon themselves to go to extremes to prove how "honorable" they are by doing everything in their power to alleviate any sort of harm to their significant other. And yes...if that means killing someone they'd do it. Maybe Natalie or Carter recently made a comment to his girlfriend that hurt her feelings and she's expressed how mean these two (or even one of them) were to her. He gets to be the one to be her "warrior" and prove that he's the hero by eliminating any cause of pain to her...almost a fantasy world type belief. That somehow it would show her just how much he loves her - he's willing to KILL someone to take away any such pain she feels - while being completely obsolete of concern of getting caught because he doesn't care if he has to "pay the price" - everything is worth proving his love for her.

Not at all. It's mainly fast food and retail in that particular part of town. The bars/restaurants and stuff are all over towards the proper city of Roswell

Edit: Sorry, I'm failing at quoting using mobile. This is in reponse to the question about bars.

he looks high AF.

Co9cjNLXYAUQG2q.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Co9cjNLXYAUQG2q.jpg

The reasoning for being behindbthebpubkixbatv2 am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. That was supposed to say behind the Publix at 2 am.

No. Just no. It is possible the Publix could be a pokestop, which is a place where game gives you balls and stuff, but they wouldn't even need to get out of their cars for that. They certainly wouldn't need to go behind the store. If you are sneaking out to play the game at 2am you are going to go somewhere with a bunch of pokestops like the Prado on Roswell Road or downtown Roswell. As crazy it sounds people do play the game that late at popular sites and the more people playing in a location, the more pokeman will spawn. This has nothing to do with the game, I am positive.

The meeting behind the Publix was meant to be hidden. Either they went there to meet up or were lured there. It was meant to be private.

The suspect, Roswell resident Jeffrey A. Hazelwood, was arrested and charged with two counts of murder around 5 a.m. Wednesday morning, said Roswell Police Department Chief Rusty Grant.

http://kneb.com/abc_national/20year...f-two-georgia-teens-police-say-abcid35746796/

The victims, Natalie Henderson and Carter Davis, both 17, were found dead by a delivery driver behind a Publix supermarket in Roswell shortly before 6 a.m. Monday, the Roswell Police Department said.

Police say the teens arrived at the shopping center between 2 and 4 a.m. Their parents told officers they thought the teens were still at home in bed.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...-home-in-connection-to-teens-murder/416306567

bbm It appears that he may have a job in that area to be in that area early in the morning, two mornings. jmo idk

Police say the teens arrived at the shopping center between 2 and 4 a.m. Their parents told officers they thought the teens were still at home in bed.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...-home-in-connection-to-teens-murder/416306567

Generally speaking, there are really only two reasons that two teenagers would be meeting behind a shopping center between 2 and 4 am: Sex or drugs. Why else meet in the wee hours in a clandestine location? I cast no judgement here. I was an adventurous teenager once. I am merely trying to determine possible motive and why NH and CD ended up in such a strange location when their families thought they were still at home asleep in bed. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam