TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a bit of your post is local rumor, which may or may not be true. If it isn't linked in MSM or from LE, we aren't supposed to talk about it. Yet you are drawing conclusions ("these things make it apparent") without corroboration. We don't know if CT was ever questioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its HARD being a local!! I would never have dreamed how difficult it is to NOT say the wrong thing!! Us locals need a teeny bit of grace....

Its HARD being a local!! I would never have dreamed how difficult it is to NOT say the wrong thing!! Us locals need a teeny bit of grace....
Are you allowed to talk to height?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm still looking for where I saw it called out, but in the meantime, this pic....
2c872ff7a57983d4285e1120357f0f6a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
She is 5'3. Saw that in a doc.
He's got cowboy boots on here.
6' give or take an inch without them.

I'm still looking for where I saw it called out, but in the meantime, this pic....
2c872ff7a57983d4285e1120357f0f6a.jpg

I've evaluated that photo as well as several others and my numbers are very different than 6'6". Taken in full context (perspective, etc), if BB is anywhere near 6'6", that makes his youngest daughter (at the age that photo was taken) 6" taller than the average female child her age. I'll be honest, I find that very difficult to believe.

I do think Missy's family (her side of the family that is) is not involved in this murder. Of course, I think they have ideas on whodunit. And I think they are keeping their thoughts to themselves or at least out of the media is because it's a small town and they are just waiting to see it all flesh out. With all of the background chatter surrounding both Missy and Brandon along with their associates and the forever gleeful and smiling FIL of Missy, I am sure her family has ideas.

But there are children involved, the victims children, and I am sure they do not want to drive any wedges or more division, if it exists, into this family and the tragic saga they are living.

All shall be revealed. They are waiting,

This is my opinion.

RBBM

Who is waiting?

Thanks

He must have shrank a few inches for this photo? Or did MB grow to nearly 5'9"?

attachment.php

Attachments

• famheight.jpg
    famheight.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 285
I am bad at judging things like this, but in this photo they are both probably in shoes with similar heel heights and I would "guess" that BB looks to be maybe 9 or 10 inches taller than MB??
attachment.php

Attachments

• missy-bevers1-1024.jpg
    missy-bevers1-1024.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 316
I like your points! Gives me/us "food for thought". I do not see CT being the perp. Where are her four young children when she is at the CoC? Makes no sense.

One POI, however, has the composure, height, gait, motive. Could be a tandem act with the spouse of SP......one as lookout, one as doer of evil deed.
This couple has independent corroboration by police: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/corroborate

Earlier on it was on her Facebook page and also discussed in the true crime broadcast that CTs kids were going to be at her mom's. Did that change or was it confirmed to be incorrect?

Because Caucasians are by definition "light skinned"... I have only ever heard the phrase "light skinned " used to describe some African American, latino, or middle eastern persons. jmo Just based on the people I grew up with.
I feel they worded that way to describe tone of whatever race.

I've evaluated that photo as well as several others and my numbers are very different than 6'6". Taken in full context (perspective, etc), if BB is anywhere near 6'6", that makes his youngest daughter (at the age that photo was taken) 6" taller than the average female child her age. I'll be honest, I find that very difficult to believe.
Unless she takes after her father in height.

It really is fascinating. I just want to apologize for my previous reply that got cut-- I was just trying to answer someone's question about how locals feel and I should have said, "frustrated" and feeling like "nothing's happening." That's the talk on the street, sad to say. That's not to say that's true, but that is the sentiment.

If the psychology is correct, and the killer does return to look around, it would be fascinating to go there; it just doesn't feel right to hang out in a church for that purpose!

Hi DrPam,

Thanks again for all your input, and not living there I feel the disparate needs for answers, and can only imagine what the town folks must be feeling. What you just posted says it all, total frustration for everyone involved in Missy's case. Just so sad

Thanks

I wouldn't say I think LE is pretending, I just don't think they are doing a stellar job with their comments and statements to the public. I personally take your comment that police have admitted they are running out of leads and are frustrated with a grain of salt. The same dept apparently told People Magazine the case was not stalled less than a month ago.

Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson, meanwhile, says that while there's "nothing new" to report at the moment, the case is far from being stalled.

"Our guys aren't getting murders by the week," he tells PEOPLE, describing the quiet suburb of Dallas. "If we need to spend the time on it for months to come, we have the people to work on it for months to come."

Good Post!

I can't think of any case that LE, FBI, Texas Rangers, etc whom are going to give out any information to the public that would jeopardize finding the SwatPerp. According to DrPam, whom is a local stated that all the above are still working on the case, so sure people may feel frustrated but I won't give up either zoeneli.

I feel they worded that way to describe tone of whatever race.

I have most often heard the phrase "light skinned " used by LE. For example, when looking for a suspect, the police will say something like : suspect on the loose is a light skinned African American man/woman, or a "light skinned " latino/latina. I place importance on it exactly because it was used by LE to describe the SP. We do not know exactly what LE has seen on the rest of the video, but I am guessing that it is enough for them to make the determination that SP is "light skinned". I have never once heard that phrase used to describe a Caucasian person. jmo

I am bad at judging things like this, but in this photo they are both probably in shoes with similar heel heights and I would "guess" that BB looks to be maybe 9 or 10 inches taller than MB??
attachment.php

IMO BB looks to be standing on lower ground than the rest of the group. At least two or three inches lower.

Poor wording, eh? I was researching Camp Gladiator and looking at events AFTER her death and one group of events were some seriously heavy duty almost military in nature Spartan races. Think Spartan Races on steroids. That's when I came across a picture of MB and this fellow...

This was a different person I saw in her posts. Someone who just joined CG in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member