VA VA - Katelin Akens, 19, Springfield, 5 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it could be her!
I wish her head was up more in the news picture.

What is really odd to me is her family has gone totally silent! How could a mother do that unless she has been told something? For example, Katelin is alive and fine but does not want to be contacted? JMO.

Katelin, I do hope you are safe and in a peaceful place.

What is really odd to me is her family has gone totally silent! How could a mother do that unless she has been told something? For example, Katelin is alive and fine but does not want to be contacted? JMO.

Same question that's gone through my mind, but I've unfortunately come to a different conclusion and can't shake it because to me, nothing else adds up.

Same question that's gone through my mind, but I've unfortunately come to a different conclusion and can't shake it because to me, nothing else adds up.
I would love to hear your theory.
I know a podcaster that tried to contact the family for an interview. She has a wide audience and can get info out there. They never contacted her back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could like this 100 times. I completely agree with what I think your line of questioning may be.

I do not believe she has contacted anyone, or the ncic entry would be updated and her missingkids poster taken down.

Extended family - I am unsure of exact relation, have been sharing various missing posters near daily on SM. What irks me a bit is even the newest posters created by the PI do not properly identify her weight... Something that I thought had been raised from the beginning.

I too would love to hear your theory.

I'm right there with you Tabirey!

Katelin, where are you, dear?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Katelin's case just seems like a blank page. We're not hearing anything from LE and even the media seems silent.

There is no local media. Seriously. None. If you want the the local lowdown you might as well drive to the post office and ask the few people who go in there to get their mail what is going on locally.

I'm in the Pittsburgh area and saw a work-type van with a big Missing Person magnet on the back and it had Katelin's picture on it yesterday! I hope it can get people looking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anything been said or questioned about the last person to see her alive... I believe the step dad? i don't believe he is a poi so his story of dropping her off must have been checked out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bumping for Miss Katelin...you are not forgotten sweetheart

Bumpity bump Miss Katelin. All these caring people here have not forgotten you!

There is no local media. Seriously. None. If you want the the local lowdown you might as well drive to the post office and ask the few people who go in there to get their mail what is going on locally.

I live in this area and all is quiet,like it never happened.Not a small town anymore.I've only seen one poster,that's it.Sad situation.

I don't know if the family reads here, but the girl who does the vanished podcast has contacted them before to get an interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member