Found Alive NY - Rachael Mattice, 24, Wells, 22 June 2016

So she's still sticking with her story that she was drugged and assaulted for two weeks in a shed? Give me a freaking break! She should try to recover a little bit of her lost dignity and just tell the truth! This girl is sadly going nowhere in life. smh....

Local reporter Asa Stackel

[video=twitter;763103607524818946]https://twitter.com/AsaStackelNews/status/763103607524818946[/video]

Local reporter Asa Stackel

[video=twitter;763103607524818946]https://twitter.com/AsaStackelNews/status/763103607524818946[/video]

Did her mug shot show a short hair cut? What is it with these "missing" girls and their hair?

she looks different in every photo I have seen of her ...

Aha. Thanks. I thought she had shaved the sides of her head and cut the top short.

I know a few people who have the underside of their hair shaved, and long on top. Looks 'normal' when down but gives it a bit of an edgy look when pulled up which could explain the mug shot. (Or else her hair is scraped back tight)

Also: Is that Santa Perp in the background of pic above?? :santahat::santahat::santahat:

I know a few people who have the underside of their hair shaved, and long on top. Looks 'normal' when down but gives it a bit of an edgy look when pulled up which could explain the mug shot. (Or else her hair is scraped back tight)

Also: Is that Santa Perp in the background of pic above?? :santahat::santahat::santahat:

I think that guy is thinking, "Glad I'm not the only one to wear shorts to court."

in the first her hair was in a topknot and the secnd the long part was behind her back, its a layered cut.

Did her mug shot show a short hair cut? What is it with these "missing" girls and their hair?

Johnstown woman pleads not guilty to lying about abduction
By Daniel Fitzsimmons August 9, 2016

MAYFIELD — Rachael Lynn Mattice, the Johnstown woman who told investigators she was abducted and held against her will for two weeks, an account that police say she made up, pleaded not guilty on Tuesday to a single misdemeanor count of falsely reporting an incident.

Mattice’s case was adjourned to Oct. 18 at 3 p.m. in Mayfield Town Court.

<snip>

She later told investigators she was drugged at the camp and awoke in a small shed, after which she was assaulted for two weeks by a man who eventually dropped her off, bound and blindfolded, at Cayadutta and Warren streets in Johnstown.

<snip>

Investigators, however, found a witness July 18 who told them he had given Mattice a ride from a trailhead in Hamilton County to a seasonal camp in Canada Lake. Police said the camp belongs to the boyfriend of Mattice’s aunt.

<snip>

On Tuesday a few minutes before her 3 p.m. appearance in Mayfield Town Court, a red pickup truck carrying Mattice and various family members pulled into the courthouse lot, causing several reporters to have to scramble out of the way to avoid being hit.

More:
http://www.dailygazette.com/news/2016/aug/09/0809_mattice/?dgzrg

bbm. A pickup truck over run with family members recklessly charging the parking lot and then stampeding into court, along with her wearing shorts. She and her whole family is a real piece of work. Too bad justice wont fit what happened

Jacob Eggleston as Santa Perp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 Johnstown men arrested for actions tied to the Rachael Mattice case
Web staff Published: August 15, 2016, 6:00 pm Updated: August 15, 2016, 7:32 pm

JOHNSTOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) &#8211; Two men have been arrested in connection for actions they allegedly took during the missing persons investigation of a woman who claimed she was abducted.

More:
http://news10.com/2016/08/15/2-johnstown-men-arrested-for-actions-tied-to-the-rachael-mattice-case/

Huh!? Such a weird story! So, they both know Rachael, and went to a house they thought she was in, set it on fire with some sort of device, then called 911 to get them to come to the house and find Rachael? But she was not there?

Why did they think she was there, and if so, why not just knock on the door or call police to check? This is such a weird story. What was their motive?

Oh, not that Night Court ... Man I miss Roz ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After so many cases of 'found deceased', I'm glad she was found alive! Whatever happens from there can be dealt with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor
Back