GUILTY Australia - Carly McBride, 31, murdered, Muswellbrook, NSW, 30 Sept 2014 *Trial in 2021*

Just waiting for the arrest now. Hope it's sooner rather than later.

This article has a few names and relationship links in it.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/missing-mum-carly-mcbride-found-dead-after-two-years/news-story/fdd55194592976f5524a1670475cfad3

"One of the people police have spoken to is James Cunneen, who is currently in jail after police found drugs and weapons at his Muswellbrook property, in NSW’s Hunter Valley, during an extensive search of the region for 31-year-old Ms McBride.

Cunneen, who police believe may be able to assist with their inquiries, is a close friend of Sayle Newson, Ms McBride’s boyfriend who *reported her missing on September 20, 2014, after he had dropped her at the Muswellbrook home of her former partner Andrew Easton to visit her then-three-year-old daughter."

Thankyou Tracecomp for your Post #223 for the names and relation links in that NEWS.COM ARTICLE........ONE OF THE PEOPLE police have spoken to is JAMES CUNNEEN who is currently in jail and is a close friend of SAYLE NEWSON (Carly's boyfriend who reported her missing)......Hmmmm.....Sounds interesting.....Hopefully an arrest SOON....... :praying::behindbar:copcar:

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/posts/10154094915906185

Police investigating the death of Carly McBride have executed two crime scene warrants in the Hunter Valley Local Area Command.
Carly McBride, 31, was last seen on Calgaroo Avenue at Muswellbrook about 2pm on Tuesday 30 September 2014. Her remains were discovered near Scone on Sunday 7 August 2016.
The officers attached to the strike force, assisted by Forensic Services Group (FSG) and Police Dog Unit, executed two crime scene warrants at a home in Musswellbrook and a rural property in Scone.
A number of items contained on the premises have been examined by forensic investigators.

Investigation into death of Carly McBride continues - Strike Force Karabi
NSW Police Force News
Friday, 16 September 2016 02:33:17 PM

'Police investigating the death of Carly McBride have executed a third crime scene warrant in the Hunter Valley Local Area Command.'

'Officers attached to strike force Krabi, assisted by Forensic Services Group (FSG), executed a crime scene warrant at a third property – a storage shed in Scone – this week.

A number of items contained on the premises were located and seized, including five firearms, a large quantity of ammunition and various prohibited weapons. All items will be examined by forensic investigators.'

http://m.police.nsw.gov.au/news_med...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNTcwNDIuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Thinking of Carly & her family today as they say their farewells, 2 yrs to the day she was murdered :tears::tears:

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4200366/lost-mother-now-at-peace/?cs=303#slide=1

But possibly the most emotional words spoken were from her grieving father.

“Carls, I have always tried to be there for you, whenever you needed me and no matter what the circumstances,’’ Mr McBride said.

“I’m just so sorry I wasn’t there when you needed me more than ever.

“Rest in peace, sweetheart. We will always love you and we will never forget you.”

Mother Lorraine Williams told the congregation that finding Carly had allowed her to finally rest.

“We are very lucky to be able to send Carly off to the dreaming and I know that her grandmother’s looking after her,’’ she said.

“And I know she is at peace now and has some serenity.

“She is always here with us and always in our hearts and we will never forget her.

“No one can take away our memories of Carly away, of her big laugh. I feel she is here with us now.”

I've been watching this case for a while now- it's close to where I grew up. It saddens me and maddens me that no arrests have been made yet.
What happened to the facebook information that the police were hoping to get help with from the USA?
What about police tracking/analysing data of the mobile phones of Carly and the POI's at time of her disappearance and death?
I must admit I am suspicious of anything drug related (underworld, crime syndiacte) in the Hunter area- it is quite embedded in the society and might influence things.
Also of concern is the prejudice against Carly, when I was growing up in this area it was quite misogynistic and racist.

But it could just be the murderer(s) were quite clever and covered their tracks so well- and have got away with it.
All my opinion and frustrated thoughts- just want justice!

I check this thread quite a bit in the hope of new info.

So quiet. :(

Bump hoping for answers soon for her family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not know wnat evidence the police have but it sure seems they have uncovered enough to charge someone. I hope there is an arrest soon.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4...lation-to-carly-mcbrides-murder-photos-video/

Just after 8am on Monday, strike force investigators travelled to a home at San Remo on the Central Coast where they arrested a 39-year-old man in connection with the murder.
He has been taken to the Wyong Police Station to assist detectives with their inquiries.
Detectives also executed a search warrant at the man’s home in nearby Buff Point.

Great news! 39yr old? I wonder who this could be?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back