KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/wlky.r...-connection-with-crystal-rogers-case/41156084

And there it is!

Nelson County Sheriff Ed Mattingly said he would not be going into the specifics of that search warrant.

But Tommy Ballard has been told it's DNA found in the car his grandmother sold several months ago -- the very car investigators believe was used in the crime.

Also from article:

Just before 2 p.m. Thursday afternoon, neighbors said Houck talked briefly with investigators for about five minutes, signed off on that warrant and then went back inside. It happened at his grandmother, Anna Whitesides', home.

In recent months she's been called to court to testify about a car she sold, a car investigators believe was used in the crime. That car is still at the Kentucky State Police lab, and what was on that search warrant hasn't been made public.

Oh please please please let this be it! [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad to see these recent events. Hope there are arrests soon!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wlky.r...-connection-with-crystal-rogers-case/41156084

And there it is!

Nelson County Sheriff Ed Mattingly said he would not be going into the specifics of that search warrant.

But Tommy Ballard has been told it's DNA found in the car his grandmother sold several months ago -- the very car investigators believe was used in the crime.

Also from article:

Just before 2 p.m. Thursday afternoon, neighbors said Houck talked briefly with investigators for about five minutes, signed off on that warrant and then went back inside. It happened at his grandmother, Anna Whitesides', home.

In recent months she's been called to court to testify about a car she sold, a car investigators believe was used in the crime. That car is still at the Kentucky State Police lab, and what was on that search warrant hasn't been made public.

Anyone else find it odd how the people around BH seem to all be getting pulled down around him with this? Doesn't seem to phase him a bit.

Anyone else find it odd how the people around BH seem to all be getting pulled down around him with this? Doesn't seem to phase him a bit.
Because it's all about him. Narcissist. It's a shame to those protecting him.

Because it's all about him. Narcissist. It's a shame to those protecting him.
I agree. Not to mention a sociopath and psychopathic. No conscious. Appears to have no problem diverting suspicion onto Granny even and using people. Arrest him and hold him with 0 bail. Someone will start talking. I'm not convinced someone hasn't already.

I agree. Not to mention a sociopath and psychopathic. No conscious. Appears to have no problem diverting suspicion onto Granny even and using people. Arrest him and hold him with 0 bail. Someone will start talking. I'm not convinced someone hasn't already.
Im still thinking they had the closed door hearing with his grandmother and she gave them some insightful info. And if Crystals's father was told that DNA was found in her car I think there will be an arrest soon.

Wonder where DNA was found. Im guessing the trunk [emoji35]

I don't think I've ever posted in Crystal's thread before, but I have definitely followed her case closely. I am so happy that it appears we may be one step closer to an answer, but more importantly, one step closer to justice for Crystal and her friends and family.

I'm going to 'steal' a quote from Tricia's WS heading, but "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth."

Im still thinking they had the closed door hearing with his grandmother and she gave them some insightful info. And if Crystals's father was told that DNA was found in her car I think there will be an arrest soon.

Wonder where DNA was found. Im guessing the trunk [emoji35]
Or information and some truth came out of the perjury situation/deal.

http://www.whas11.com/news/investigations/more-search-warrants-served-in-crystal-rogers-investigation/296541477

BARDSTOWN, Ky. (WHAS11) -- A day after Nick Houck, former Bardstown Police officer and brother of the main suspect in Crystal Rogers' disappearance, was served a search warrant for his DNA, we are learning that is not the only search warrant served in this case this week.

The Commonwealth Attorney Terry Geogehagen confirmed to WHAS11 other members of the Houck family were served search warrants and he expects more search warrants will be issued. One of those family members is Anna Whitesides, the grandmother of Brooks and Nick Houck, according to her attorney Jason Floyd. Floyd says Whitesides gave a cheek swab and hair sample yesterday.

Wow!

The Commonwealth Attorney Terry Geogehagen confirmed to WHAS11 other members of the Houck family were served search warrants and he expects more search warrants will be issued. One of those family members is Anna Whitesides, the grandmother of Brooks and Nick Houck, according to her attorney Jason Floyd. Floyd says Whitesides gave a cheek swab and hair sample yesterday.

Wow!

Wow is right! Would they take a DNA swab if they didn't suspect her involvement? Or is that just to rule out her DNA left behind from her grandsons and Crystal?

Wow is right! Would they take a DNA swab if they didn't suspect her involvement? Or is that just to rule out her DNA left behind from her grandsons and Crystal?
Right now I'm thinking to run it through the car? Could be wrong though. This family seems to stick together like glue.

I wonder what prompted AW to sell her car. My guess is she was talked into it by her grandsons. Maybe they bought her a new car?

I wonder what prompted AW to sell her car. My guess is she was talked into it by her grandsons. Did they out of the blue buy her a new car?

Well, how generous! I guess it was in appreciation for all that she is doing for them, which involves keeping her mouth shut.

I missed so much the month I was sick. It's hard for me to catch up. :(

Does anybody else have questions about why murders are never solved in this town ?

The mayor, the city council, and the entire police force needs to be disbanded and reappointed. The entire leadership pool sounds both inept and corrupt, and the best way to fix that problem is to clean the slate and start over.

Well said, Steelman! We can always count on you to cut to the chase.

I think they all should be indicted by a grand jury, and forced to break their unwritten "code of silence." What kind of creeps are they who fill the ranks of leadership and law enforcement? The fact that the idiot himself was seeking public office says a lot. He may not have won the election, but many of us think that he has proven to be cut from the same cloth as the seemingly corrupt town luminaries. There are murders that have been committed, for which individuals need to be flushed out, and held accountable and punished in a court of law.

And, speaking of justice, I say, bring 'Ole Sparky' back-- a sure, tried and true implement of the penal system. Electricity is always available, with few exceptions, and relatively cheap when compared to the alternative lethal injection -- and way more cost-efficient than LWOP. Frankly, I don't know why they ever did away with it. I think it would be a powerful and horrific deterrent, unlike the lethal injection.

Why bother with the costly lethal injection cocktail, that always seems in short supply, but not from over-use. When it is available, for one reason or another, it never seems to pass muster enough to be deployed. Meanwhile, well-deserving and heinous criminals languish comfortably in their climate-controlled, state-of-the-art electronics-equipped, Martha Stewart designed holding tanks, awaiting indefinitely their ticket out of here. And when that day finally rolls around, the only fear they have is maybe of the needle. Why would they quake in their boots at the prospect of being lulled to death to the strains of Brahms' Lullaby?

Sorry. I think it's the heat.

Well said, Steelman! We can always count on you to cut to the chase.

I think they all should be indicted by a grand jury, and forced to break their unwritten "code of silence." What kind of creeps are they who fill the ranks of leadership and law enforcement? The fact that the idiot himself was seeking public office says a lot. He may not have won the election, but many of us think that he has proven to be cut from the same cloth as the seemingly corrupt town luminaries. There are murders that have been committed, for which individuals need to be flushed out, and held accountable and punished in a court of law.

And, speaking of justice, I say, bring 'Ole Sparky' back-- a sure, tried and true implement of the penal system. Electricity is always available, with few exceptions, and relatively cheap when compared to the alternative lethal injection -- and way more cost-efficient than LWOP. Frankly, I don't know why they ever did away with it. I think it would be a powerful and horrific deterrent, unlike the lethal injection.

Why bother with the costly lethal injection cocktail, that always seems in short supply, but not from over-use. When it is available, for one reason or another, it never seems to pass muster enough to be deployed. Meanwhile, well-deserving and heinous criminals languish comfortably in their climate-controlled, state-of-the-art electronics-equipped, Martha Stewart designed holding tanks, awaiting indefinitely their ticket out of here. And when that day finally rolls around, the only fear they have is maybe of the needle. Why would they quake in their boots at the prospect of being lulled to death to the strains of Brahms' Lullaby?

Sorry. I think it's the heat.

Will be interesting to see if the solving of this case leads to additional cases that are unsolved.

http://www.whas11.com/news/investigations/more-search-warrants-served-in-crystal-rogers-investigation/296541477

BARDSTOWN, Ky. (WHAS11) -- A day after Nick Houck, former Bardstown Police officer and brother of the main suspect in Crystal Rogers' disappearance, was served a search warrant for his DNA, we are learning that is not the only search warrant served in this case this week.

I read this article a few times before noticing it says the search warrant was for his DNA. Between his DNA and Grandma's DNA, it looks like the lab folks are going to be plenty busy. :happydance:

It's hard to believe it's been almost a year since my husband and I were on a bourbon tour and saw Crystal's signs all over the area. This case has dragged along. My heart aches for her family and friends, and especially her precious children. Please let this mean justice is about to be served.

:judge:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member