Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Rowe, 31, Drumbo, Ont, 6 Aug 2016

Last week, OPP described her death as “suspicious” but said the results of the Toronto autopsy completed last Tuesday are not being released.

Under the leadership of Det. Insp. Randy Wright, investigators from Oxford and a specialized crime unit from the Western region are working on the case out of the Ingersoll OPP office.

“They need to find an answer as to why it happened,” said OPP Const. Lisa Narancsik. “They are gathering a lot of information at this time.”

Narancsik said the investigation was one of the most significant since OPP investigated the June 2015 double death of an elderly couple who once operated the Tulip Gardens near Ingersoll.

http://www.woodstocksentinelreview.com/2016/08/15/********-account-has-raised-over-14000-memorial-takes-place-on-tuesday-evening-in-cambridge

ETA: the link to the article doesn't work because the words "Go Fund Me" are not allowed on WS and have been replaced with asterisks.

http://www.woodstocksentinelreview.com/2016/08/15/********-account-has-raised-over-14000-memorial-takes-place-on-tuesday-evening-in-cambridge

ETA: the link to the article doesn't work because the words "Go Fund Me" are not allowed on WS and have been replaced with asterisks.
I noticed that the OPP officer quoted in this article said they need to know WHY it happened - rather than WHAT happened, or HOW it happened. That might not be significant - or could it mean they already know what and how, just not why? Maybe the answer to why is needed to identify WHO.

Just speculation and MOO.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I noticed that the OPP officer quoted in this article said they need to know WHY it happened - rather than WHAT happened, or HOW it happened. That might not be significant - or could it mean they already know what and how, just not why? Maybe the answer to why is needed to identify WHO.

Just speculation and MOO.

Also stated (BBM):

... investigators from Oxford and a specialized crime unit from the OPP Western Region are working on the case out of the Ingersoll OPP office.

“Your support has been astounding and I have received many messages of support and offers for help,” it read. “Thank you again, for inspiring us with visible evidence that some good does still exist in the world.”

The account also stated that those close to Rowe have little information about what happened to her.

“The sum of what we know is that she was found in her car with all of her identification present on Canning Road. We have absolutely no further details but will update you when we have further information,” it read.

So.... if a specialized crime unit is working on the case, one would have to imagine that a crime has taken place? I don't believe that a suicide or a drug overdose would be considered a crime? Moo. Also, the comment that the deceased's loved ones made about 'visible evidence that some good does *still exist* in the world, to me indicates that things were looking to them that there was mostly 'bad' in the world.

“They need to find an answer as to why it happened,” OPP Const. Lisa Narancsik said. “They are gathering a lot of information at this time.”

The 'why' would definitely lead to the 'who'.... hope they can quickly gather enough evidence to deal with whomever is responsible.

Similar article: http://www.lfpress.com/2016/08/15/memorial-set-for-angel-mother-found-in-car

Narancsik said the investigation was one of the most significant since OPP investigated the June 2015 double death of an elderly couple who once operated the Tulip Gardens near Ingersoll.

Investigators have set up a tip line for anyone with information about the crime and residents with any details – no matter how trivial – are asked to call 1-855-677-4636.

http://www.woodstocksentinelreview....l-takes-place-on-tuesday-evening-in-cambridge

News papers are calling it a crime

I looked up the Tulip Gardens suspicious deaths.... and it seems like it was likely a murder suicide. The couple was elderly and the woman had Alzheimers. It seems the woman was found dead on scene, with the other victim injured, sent to hospital, where he later died. (or vice versa, but I'm going to take a leap and assume that the Alzheimers person wasn't the instigator?). I can't find any other details to confirm. Seems like it was a private family tragedy. Apparently the daughter also lived in the home at the time (although not sure if she was actually home at the time of the event).

I've been away without internet since just after Jessica was found. I live very close to the location. I also share mutual FaceBook friends. Is it confirmed that she worked at William's Pub in Cambridge? I know someone said on page 1 that there is one on Hwy 24, but there's also one on Hwy 8 just south of Kitchener... still Cambridge though. I swear in the beginning I read something about her heading to the Cambridge Farmer's Market that morning. I will see if I can find that again.

I've been away without internet since just after Jessica was found. I live very close to the location. I also share mutual FaceBook friends. Is it confirmed that she worked at William's Pub in Cambridge? I know someone said on page 1 that there is one on Hwy 24, but there's also one on Hwy 8 just south of Kitchener... still Cambridge though. I swear in the beginning I read something about her heading to the Cambridge Farmer's Market that morning. I will see if I can find that again.

No confirmation that I am aware of

I am wondering if this was a hit and run case. The elderly gentleman who discovered JR's car said at 1:10 into the video, "she was in the wrong lane to go to Cambridge." So this is where the information came from that her vehicle was facing the wrong way HTH. He also said he saw no one in the front seat (through tinted windows) but suggests perhaps they were on the floor of the car. Perhaps JR wasn't wearing her seat belt and was thrown inside the car upon impact...if that was the case? The fact that no safety warning/threat to the public has been put out, almost makes me believe this is an isolated incident and it's just a matter of time before they solve it.

If JR's vehicle was hit, LE could be waiting for test results (paint or pieces of the other vehicle) to come back with the type of vehicle that hit her car? It's amazing what information they can get from paint. If it was a hit and run, maybe once testing is done from evidence, LE might release more details asking for the public's assistance in helping to solve this case. They may ask the public if they know anyone who owns a certain make and model of vehicle, to contact LE if they had notice any damage or that person's vehicle out of commission for a while. They may also contact body shops asking if a certain make and model of vehicle has been in to have body work done since this case.

Regardless, I hope her case get solved and there is justice for Jessica and her loved ones. All MOO.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/questions-surround-case-of-woman-found-dead-in-parked-car-1.3020154

Consider this rumour, as I have no way to verify it, but my DH was told by a volunteer firefighter that they (volunteer firefighters) were first on the scene but then could not extract JR - a HazMat team had to be called in. Again, this is rumour and i have no idea what exactly that implies. MOO

I am wondering if this was a hit and run case. The elderly gentleman who discovered JR's car said at 1:10 into the video, "she was in the wrong lane to go to Cambridge." So this is where the information came from that her vehicle was facing the wrong way HTH. He also said he saw no one in the front seat (through tinted windows) but suggests perhaps they were on the floor of the car. Perhaps JR wasn't wearing her seat belt and was thrown inside the car upon impact...if that was the case? The fact that no safety warning/threat to the public has been put out, almost makes me believe this is an isolated incident and it's just a matter of time before they solve it.

If JR's vehicle was hit, LE could be waiting for test results (paint or pieces of the other vehicle) to come back with the type of vehicle that hit her car? It's amazing what information they can get from paint. If it was a hit and run, maybe once testing is done from evidence, LE might release more details asking for the public's assistance in helping to solve this case. They may ask the public if they know anyone who owns a certain make and model of vehicle, to contact LE if they had notice any damage or that person's vehicle out of commission for a while. They may also contact body shops asking if a certain make and model of vehicle has been in to have body work done since this case.

Regardless, I hope her case get solved and there is justice for Jessica and her loved ones. All MOO.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/questions-surround-case-of-woman-found-dead-in-parked-car-1.3020154

Possible I suppose but the neighbor who discovered her didn't mention anything about any obvious damage to the vehicle. He did say it was dusty, but that's pretty common on side roads out here. It still doesn't explain what she was doing on that road, if she was to have left her home to go to work in Cambridge. Obviously, she had a pit stop that morning that no one else knew about.

Consider this rumour, as I have no way to verify it, but my DH was told by a volunteer firefighter that they (volunteer firefighters) were first on the scene but then could not extract JR - a HazMat team had to be called in. Again, this is rumour and i have no idea what exactly that implies. MOO

Well that's certainly curious. Why in the world would the hazardous materials guys be called in?

EDITED: maybe this explains it?

UCRT members provide assistance to the OPP's Regional Emergency Response Teams (ERT) in areas of public order (Obstruction Removal, Decontamination), search and rescue, and evidence searches.
https://www.opp.ca/index.php?lng=en&id=115&entryid=572769db8f94ac7e408a7252

Firefighters were definitely not first on scene - I drove by the end of Canning Rd, heading west on Hwy 2, just before 10 a.m. that Saturday morning when Jessica's car was found. An OPP cruiser pulled crossways at the end of Canning Rd to block it just as I passed. That drew my attention, so I glanced down the road - at least one other OPP vehicle was already at the scene. Then, as I continued driving west, two fire trucks passed me heading east toward Canning Road before I reached Princeton.

Also rumour, though, is that the Hazmat team from Princeton firefighters were utilized to rule out chemical suicide - but no chemicals were detected.

IF that is true, it suggests to me that any harm done to Jessica's body was not immediately visible to first responders.

All MOO.

Firefighters were definitely not first on scene - I drove by the end of Canning Rd, heading west on Hwy 2, just before 10 a.m. that Saturday morning when Jessica's car was found. An OPP cruiser pulled crossways at the end of Canning Rd to block it just as I passed. That drew my attention, so I glanced down the road - at least one other OPP vehicle was already at the scene. Then, as I continued driving west, two fire trucks passed me heading east toward Canning Road before I reached Princeton.

Also rumour, though, is that the Hazmat team from Princeton firefighters were utilized to rule out chemical suicide - but no chemicals were detected.

IF that is true, it suggests to me that any harm done to Jessica's body was not immediately visible to first responders.

All MOO.

Replying to my own post because I don't know how to edit on my phone.

I am sorry - after more thought, I should not be so definite about whether the fire department were first on scene because perhaps I missed seeing one of their vehicles when I glanced down the road. But for sure, 2 fire department vehicles passed me after the OPP were on scene.

Replying to my own post because I don't know how to edit on my phone.

I am sorry - after more thought, I should not be so definite about whether the fire department were first on scene because perhaps I missed seeing one of their vehicles when I glanced down the road. But for sure, 2 fire department vehicles passed me after the OPP were on scene.

Volunteer firefighters drive their own personal vehicles, AFAIK.

Volunteer firefighters drive their own personal vehicles, AFAIK.
They go to station to suit up in their equipment and go out on the trucks, I think but could be wrong. They are discouraged from bringing their own vehicles to a scene because those vehicles potentially get in the way. At least that's true for volunteer firefighters who I know, could be different rules other places. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr