GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

Like a few others, I am not posting due to the rage this case has brought inside of me!

I haven't seen it mentioned, did Billy know the new baby was not his? Is it just me, or was I just assuming the new baby was Billys due to the time they have been together?
They are performing a DNA test to determine the paternity of the 1 years old. I am truly hoping that JD's dad is also her biological father! *fingers crossed*

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

I think it's more about protecting minors. Someday she will Google herself. It would be a shame if these threads were included.

If it is against TOS, please feel free to delete, I certainly did not mean any harm to an innocent child, only trying to show love and support that the baby is Josh's, links have been provided with her name in them as well, I can't go back and delete my post, an admin will have to delete them, I guess along with the news articles.

Thanks DatelineFan ~

jmo :moo:

If it is against TOS, please feel free to delete, I certainly did not mean any harm to an innocent child, only trying to show love and support that the baby is Josh's, links have been provided with her name in them as well, I can't go back and delete my post, an admin will have to delete them, I guess along with the news articles.

Thanks DatelineFan ~

I don't think you typed the name out. You're fine. :)

Thanks DatelineFan ~

I just edited out her name out of an abundance of caution and for the reason Datelinefan said--to protect her privacy a bit. She will probably see the news articles someday. If she looks up her sister she could find this thread. So it may be a futile effort, but I thought it best to not share the baby's first name. MOO.
I don't think you violated any rules though.

I just edited out her name out of an abundance of caution and for the reason Datelinefan said--to protect her privacy a bit. She will probably see the news articles someday. If she looks up her sister she could find this thread. So it may be a futile effort, but I thought it best to not share the baby's first name. MOO.
I don't think you violated any rules though.
Thanks for doing that! Of course she is likely to see this stuff, but I think it's important for her privacy, too. Future employers, etc., will Google. Anyway, thanks. :)

Some quotes from that article:
In the nine months Jordyn Ann Dumont lived on Bess Town Road, police responded to 16 calls from her family's home, though none seem to hint at violence on the part of William Joseph McCullen.
Another 33 calls police received from the home in the last three years appear to have come from people living in the house before Dumont and McCullen arrived.

Seven calls came in the first month the family lived there. They concerned trespassing, a person refusing to leave the home and police returning to the home to ensure that "people from earlier" wouldn't return.

Officers responded to a check for a stolen vehicle in December. They found the car then and charged a man with a theft. Jaylene called a month later when McCullen had left the home with her wallet. Police didn't consider that a crime.

In February, police were again called to locate a stolen vehicle, though this time a car wasn't found. Jaylene called in March to report stolen lawn equipment.

A month later, cops were called when a person came to the door, reportedly to retrieve medication, and McCullen and Dumont didn't let the man in.

Someone called police in May concerning an argument between two unrelated people who were there babysitting. The caller was concerned for the children, though police discovered no issues.

So are the neighbors fibbing? Or just stretching the truth.
It appears that things were followed through on the side of the police.
Suggestions made by children services do not have to be done, hence suggestions.

All MOO!

One set of neighbors interviewed--the ones who say they saw Jordyn with two black eyes-- admitted they did not call the police. They didn't even want to give their last name to the media. If they are lying about the black eye it's going to come back to bite them because I'm sure the prosecution would like to use them as witnesses.
JMO.

So are the neighbors fibbing? Or just stretching the truth.
It appears that things were followed through on the side of the police.
Suggestions made by children services do not have to be done, hence suggestions.

All MOO!

Sorry, I was talking about some neighbors saying that JD'S mom went to see them with blood pouring from her head and the neighbors called the police.
I'm wondering if I'm confusing it with another case.

All MOO!

Sorry, I was talking about some neighbors saying that JD'S mom went to see them with blood pouring from her head and the neighbors called the police.
I'm wondering if I'm confusing it with another case.

All MOO!

It's kind of vague in the article but the neighbor that reported the Mom coming over bleeding was not identified. It says they informed police, but does not say if they called police when the incident occurred of if they just told police when she went missing. That incident is described here: http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/ne...ld-found-dead-lived-in-abusive-home/424372287

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back