LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

No Media was at the event...The New VIDEO on youtube did start NEW Idea's about Shane's Case an i got Contacted by a person willing to run some Dogs along the wreck site.

No Media was at the event...The New VIDEO on youtube did start NEW Idea's about Shane's Case an i got Contacted by a person willing to run some Dogs along the wreck site.

You may want to consider calling the press. It would be good for his case. Families usually do this. Wish I would have thought to ask when I posted his 5th anniversary was coming up.

bump for answers

I have a few questions, maybe Kenny can find out for us. Was the big building on the other side of the fence ever searched? I think it is the old celotex plant. He could have gotten in there to hide from the police and fell in a pit or something along those lines. What does his phone records show for that day. When and where did his phone stop pinging the tower? Where did he say he was going when he left the bar? And where was he going that was the opposite to his home?

Wow, no word at all in a while about Shane. I guess Kenny has no news. :(

bump.. still waiting for answers to my questions. I think they are very relevant

bump for answers

I have a few questions, maybe Kenny can find out for us. Was the big building on the other side of the fence ever searched? I think it is the old celotex plant. He could have gotten in there to hide from the police and fell in a pit or something along those lines. What does his phone records show for that day. When and where did his phone stop pinging the tower? Where did he say he was going when he left the bar? And where was he going that was the opposite to his home?

Those are good questions, Alchemist. Since you're local, you're saying there are some sort of pits at this old celotex plant ? And Is it still there? Regarding the cell phone records, I'd have to go back a ways on the thread, but the last I heard Kenny wasn't having any luck getting LE to release the records, IIRC. I did find this on the Celotex plant, is this what you're referring to ?

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-441516

1jpg-1311826_lg.jpg

Those are good questions, Alchemist. Since you're local, you're saying there are some sort of pits at this old celotex plant ? And Is it still there? Regarding the cell phone records, I'd have to go back a ways on the thread, but the last I heard Kenny wasn't having any luck getting LE to release the records, IIRC. I did find this on the Celotex plant, is this what you're referring to ?

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-441516

1jpg-1311826_lg.jpg

Kenny should try to file freedom of info act to see if he can get Shane's file.

Kenny should try to file freedom of info act to see if he can get Shane's file.

don't have time to go back through all the posts right now, but does anyone know / remember if Kenny mentioned whether they had gotten an attorney to help get this information ? TIA

Lets keep bumping for Shane for Bessie all week.
You never know what might stick!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back