The December 23 party

Actually, I'm not sure if these were Randy Simons. The famous all-day Randy Simons shoot was June 6, 1996. These are from the last photoshoot in November, 1996 (rumored to have been on the 11th), and as far as I know, these are from an unknown photographer.

And these are the three additional pictures I have been told were from that photoshoot, though they are a completely different outfit. I'm honestly considering creating a new a memorial website for JonBenet myself and posting a gallery anyone can access these and the rest of the photos I have on. I have unlimited hosting space and bandwidth that I already pay for and years of web/graphic design experience.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

THanks for posting these as well....I've only seen the pic on the right before. I also had no idea this was from the same shoot.

Good idea to create a new website to archive all the photographs.

Actually, I'm not sure if these were Randy Simons. The famous all-day Randy Simons shoot was June 6, 1996. These are from the last photoshoot in November, 1996 (rumored to have been on the 11th), and as far as I know, these are from an unknown photographer.
I wish we could track down this unknown photographer.

Tadpole, I've been through that timeline a thousand times and somehow until just now, I never registered that she was born in the same hospital my sister was. I knew that she was born in Georgia, but I'd never taken note of the hospital.

Alright, I looked and couldn't find anything related to the photoshoot, so I suppose that since we have discussed it here, this is the most relevant thread now! It will take a couple post to attach them though. I do have better versions and I think a few other pictures on my old laptop, and I will share as soon as I can get to those. Here is the first batch:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/150226_wn_971205_jon_benet_16x9_992.jpg

BW, is that the same 'straw' hat with upturned brim as in the JP's family photo?

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2523&stc=1&d=1170516596

Alright, I looked and couldn't find anything related to the photoshoot, so I suppose that since we have discussed it here, this is the most relevant thread now! It will take a couple post to attach them though. I do have better versions and I think a few other pictures on my old laptop, and I will share as soon as I can get to those. Here is the first batch:

View attachment 100241View attachment 100242View attachment 100243View attachment 100244View attachment 100245

I really like the ones with the hat on. They are stunning.
IMHO she did not need to be made to look older than she was. She was photogenic just as she was and didnt need to be exploited.

Thanks for sharing these photos.

I do not care for the cowgirl themed ones ... she doesn't seem the same. ... not happy. I don't like that they darkened her eyebrows. Altering her appearance for ANY reason was wrong imho.

Let's have justice this year for sweet JonBenet.

BTW I am JDI all the way and posted previously my thoughts. I believe he even wrote the RN to bring suspicion to Patsy and it worked. J had too much unaccounted for time starting with Christmas Day .... at the airport ... yeah right ... as Rachel Green said "Once a cheater always a cheater'.

I really like the ones with the hat on. They are stunning.
IMHO she did not need to be made to look older than she was. She was photogenic just as she was and didnt need to be exploited.

Thanks for sharing these photos.

I do not care for the cowgirl themed ones ... she doesn't seem the same. ... not happy. I don't like that they darkened her eyebrows. Altering her appearance for ANY reason was wrong imho.

Let's have justice this year for sweet JonBenet.

BTW I am JDI all the way and posted previously my thoughts. I believe he even wrote the RN to bring suspicion to Patsy and it worked. J had too much unaccounted for time starting with Christmas Day .... at the airport ... yeah right ... as Rachel Green said "Once a cheater always a cheater'.

Mostly agree. Also dislike the way that rope looks like someone loosed her from bindings. A cowboy's rope would not appear as a prop like that....a lariat most likely in one fashion or another. A Western style rope is always coiled, ready to go to work when not in use as a binding on something, be it an animal or something inanimate to hold it together.

Doubt her dark eyebrows were changed much. They are a match to her hair roots, showing her natural brunette color was darkening close to the shame shade as Burke's hair. It's the blond color that had been put into her hair that is the cosmetic change.

I hope everybody who has returned to the forum or perhaps even heard about the case for the first time, gives this thread a read. The december 23rd party is important and in the timeline of events, possibly hints at things that started adding up and ultimately lead to the death of Jonbenét. And no, this party does not hint at an intruder. It possibly hints at severe family dysfunction or at the very least bizarre and unexplained dynamics. Read it please. I think it's far more interesting than Burke's smile. My 2 cents.

Please explain? A party with kiddos decorating gingerbread houses is a precursor to the violent assault on a single child??

Please explain? A party with kiddos decorating gingerbread houses is a precursor to the violent assault on a single child??
A party where a mysterious 911 hangup call happens and the owners of the house wont answer the door in a house where a homicide takes place two days later is a lot more relevant than just a "party with kiddos decorating gingerbread houses" and like Frankie said, is more interesting than Burke smiles or a chunk of pineapple.

Whatever happened at this party may have lit the fuse for the hellish nightmare that occurred Christmas night.

THis party wasn't even supposed to happen. Patsy didn't want it but was talked into it by Santa Bill. One other thing, all the main players in the overall case attended this party.

Incidents like this party cant and shouldn't be swept under the rug.unless kiddo parties with gingerbread usually lead to six year olds crying about not being pretty, 911 calls are par for the course, presents(bracelets) are handed out for some reason, and homicides 48 hours later are the norm.

A party where a mysterious 911 hangup call happens and the owners of the house wont answer the door in a house where a homicide takes place two days later is a lot more relevant than just a "party with kiddos decorating gingerbread houses" and like Frankie said, is more interesting than Burke smiles or a chunk of pineapple.

Whatever happened at this party may have lit the fuse for the hellish nightmare that occurred Christmas night.

THis party wasn't even supposed to happen. Patsy didn't want it but was talked into it by Santa Bill. One other thing, all the main players in the overall case attended this party.

Incidents like this party cant and shouldn't be swept under the rug.unless kiddo parties with gingerbread usually lead to six year olds crying about not being pretty, 911 calls are par for the course, presents(bracelets) are handed out for some reason, and homicides 48 hours later are the norm.

Proof that kids are crying about not being pretty enough? And what that has to do with a party?

Apparently you haven't had a party with many families and kids. Our house is similar to the Boulder house and we always host get togethers. Many times you don't necessarily want to be a part of it but you do it. Plus you invite everyone and anyone because you don't want anyone to feel left out

I could not even tell you who answered my door or answered the phone. The house is full.

Proof that kids are crying about not being pretty enough? And what that has to do with a party?

Apparently you haven't had a party with many families and kids. Our house is similar to the Boulder house and we always host get togethers. Many times you don't necessarily want to be a part of it but you do it. Plus you invite everyone and anyone because you don't want anyone to feel left out
The fact that a 911 call was placed around that same time frame and the refusal to allow cops in doesn't paint a picture of sunshine and lollipops. Then take into account she was murdered 48 hours in the same house.

I'm well aware people ignore this incident. Doesn't mean its irrelevant.

The chances of a 911 hangup call happening in the same house of a real 911 call 48 hours later of a "kidnapping" which is actually a homicide are astronimically low.

I've been to plenty of parties and had parties.....of which none led to 911 calls and the murder of a child.

The Ramseys themselves make light of this as well. Gee.....I wonder why?

I hope everybody who has returned to the forum or perhaps even heard about the case for the first time, gives this thread a read. The december 23rd party is important and in the timeline of events, possibly hints at things that started adding up and ultimately lead to the death of Jonbenét. And no, this party does not hint at an intruder. It possibly hints at severe family dysfunction or at the very least bizarre and unexplained dynamics. Read it please. I think it's far more interesting than Burke's smile. My 2 cents.

Yeah this one is definitely worth reading again. I had forgotten a lot of this stuff. The 911 call was strange. I always wished some of the people that were kids back then and at the party would be talked too now as adults. A huge house like that it wouldn't surprise me if the kids just went off and did their own thing after awhile.

The fact that a 911 call was placed around that same time frame and the refusal to allow cops in doesn't paint a picture of sunshine and lollipops. Then take into account she was murdered 48 hours in the same house.

The chances of a 911 hangup call happening in the same house of a real 911 call 48 hours later of a "kidnapping" which is actually a homicide are astronimically low.

I've been to plenty of parties and had parties.....of which none led to 911 calls and the murder of a child.

Fleet White explained this right? Don't you believe him?

I wouldn't even know if someone accidentally dialed 911. My house is chaos during the holidays.

I believe the 911 call was a mistake.

Seems like a very easy error to make, when dialing 9+1 for an outside number.

Yeah this one is definitely worth reading again. I had forgotten a lot of this stuff. The 911 call was strange. I always wished some of the people that were kids back then and at the party would be talked too now as adults. A huge house like that it wouldn't surprise me if the kids just went off and did their own thing after awhile.

Exactly. I don't know if Ramsey's are involved or not but we have had many parties like this and I have no idea who comes or goes.

Please stop trying to substract importance from this event by relating it to how you personally handle your parties.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back