Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou for posting this bo...

I just came on to ask if anyone had a location....lol..esp...going on between us.

The other night when it came out where police were focusing their search (before the next day revelations about ph pings)...My immediate thoughts re: using the geo forensics... its directly related to AR due to the search zone.

With the addition of the new phone ping info......

Has me wondering did both Karen and Borce go to see him that morning... an argument/accident has taken place there in diggers Rest.

I can see it possible that BR would help coverup for his son. Chris even said that AR was a puppet master/manipulator.
We have learned that he was given chance after chance, given money, given cars..... Borce visiting him in prison...they werent estranged at all..... maybe all this worry of him threatening to kill himself.

I no way believe Borce would set up his son ...... but the geography of the search area tells me statistically the murder has taken place in Diggers Rest...not Avondale Heights.

Also if Borce is involved in a coverup..... I don't believe she will be found in water.

Shallow grave possibly wrapped in a blanket. ...

Just some IMO thoughts

It's such an exposed area for a daytime body dump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I no way believe Borce would set up his son ...... but the geography of the search area tells me statistically the murder has taken place in Diggers Rest...not Avondale Heights.

What do you mean by statistically, Puggle? That would surprise me if you are saying that, statistically, most domestic murders happen outside the home. That hasn't generally been my experience, when following these types of cases.

It's such an exposed area for a daytime body dump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes true, you never know. There may have been no one in sight.

So if that was to transpire, a logical person would assume it was done as quick as possible.

In fact, I think this may be the dam police were searching (approximate location was broadcast by Channel 7). See tiddles24's last post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ne-Vic-29-June-2016-4&p=12770085#post12770085

I think it may be the one on the Digger's Rest-Coimadai Road, between Digger's Rest and Toolern Vale, just past Yangardook Creek.

attachment.php

Image courtesy of Google Earth

Source:

New clues in search for missing Mrs Ristevski
Sky News
Updated: 7:24 pm, Saturday, 27 August 2016

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...lues-in-search-for-missing-mrs-ristevski.html

If that dam is on private property, I wonder who owns the property??

I wonder if he has always had the beard?
Who? BR? If so, I have no idea, but under the circumstances (wife is missing) I'd hardly think he had time to worry about shaving. Shaving etc is probs the furtherest from his mind right now. MOO

What do you mean by statistically, Puggle? That would surprise me if you are saying that, statistically, most domestic murders happen outside the home. That hasn't generally been my experience, when following these types of cases.

I think Puggs was speaking geo-forensically, eg, remains will be found either within an approximate 1.5 km boundary of the primary crime scene, or next likely, within approximately 20 kms of the primary crime scene. I'll have to find a link. (Out shopping).

BBM

Oh yes she went out through the garage alright......but not alive.

I think B killed Karen because she had control of the finances. House was in her name.
She was obsessed with the business, building it up, making it work. He could see the writing on the wall.
They would lose everything because she would not listen. There was no way he could stop her.

Also I think he may have been posting on this thread. Been very quiet lately though after being very vocal.

All MOO.

Respectfully I have to disagree that any of the family members* would be posting on here. Some people just don't have time to post ... they might do it when they do, then only have time to read and catch up the rest of the time. I'm in that category.

Edit: Being directly involved family members (i.e., those under the spotlight).

Respectfully I have to disagree that any of the family members would be posting on here. Some people just don't have time to post ... they might do it when they do, then only have time to read and catch up the rest of the time. I'm in that category.

One of the family members has posted up thread.

Im talking about the generalised area that some one screen grabbed from channel 10 news. Encompassing Sunbury, Melton, Gisbourne. Those areas are indicative of the murder having taken place moreso in Diggers Rest.

The more recent suggestion looking in Toolern Vale specifically does have some open areas, but also a large area between Black Hill Road and the Gisbourne-Melton Rd which is a green wedge, there is also alot of nooks and crannies running along Yangardook creek that supplies areas of concealment also.....actually lots of choices ...even during daylight.

One of the family members has posted up thread.

I saw that (after I'd posted a response to that person).

I edited my post to say directly-involved family members (as in, those under the spotlight), which is what I think the person I was responding to meant. I know that Karen comes from (remaining positive here speaking in the present tense) a large family, so it would be naive to think that nobody involved with her, be it related in some way or a personal friend, would post here.

<mod snip>

I saw that (after I'd posted a response to that person).

I edited my post to say directly-involved family members (as in, those under the spotlight), which is what I think the person I was responding to meant. I know that Karen comes from (remaining positive here speaking in the present tense) a large family, so it would be naive to think that nobody involved with her, be it related in some way or a personal friend, would post here.

People cannot snoop members profiles. They can click on your name and see what you've posted on various threads etc. or to send you a private message. Privacy is very stringent on Websleuths but if you have a problem contact a moderator.

I think Puggs was speaking geo-forensically, eg, remains will be found either within an approximate 1.5 km boundary of the primary crime scene, or next likely, within approximately 20 kms of the primary crime scene. I'll have to find a link. (Out shopping).

When you get home from shopping, check out Puggle's phrase that I was referring to.

" ....statistically the murder has taken place in Diggers Rest...not Avondale Heights"

I got the impression that, statistically, that means the murder (if one occurred) took place in the countryside, not at home - which is what I statistically am questioning. Not the placement of the remains. I agree that the domestically-deceased person is generally moved elsewhere. And that it is generally within 20 kms of the crime scene, and could be as little as 1.5 km in the countryside.

ETA: But then again, I am looking at this strictly from a domestic murder situation, which is my belief. If it was a non-domestic murder situation, maybe those stats do apply. In domestic murder, I believe they are more frequently murdered at home, so the geo-forensics would come 2nd to that imo.

Im talking about the generalised area that some one screen grabbed from channel 10 news. Encompassing Sunbury, Melton, Gisbourne. Those areas are indicative of the murder having taken place moreso in Diggers Rest.

The more recent suggestion looking in Toolern Vale specifically does have some open areas, but also a large area between Black Hill Road and the Gisbourne-Melton Rd which is a green wedge, there is also alot of nooks and crannies running along Yangardook creek that supplies areas of concealment also.....actually lots of choices ...even during daylight.

Thanks. Maybe generally speaking. But I think stats bear out that a domestic murder generally occurs in the home. That's all. :)

:wave: Some posts about tarot cards and psychics have been removed.

Discussion about things of this nature violates WS rules & TOS, so please stick to the facts. If you have any question and/or concerns, contact a moderator/Admin. Thanks.

:wave: Some posts about tarot cards and psychics have been removed.

Discussion about things of this nature violates WS rules & TOS, so please stick to the facts. If you have any question and/or concerns, contact a moderator/Admin. Thanks.

Thanks, KEJ i believe i was the offender.

No worries. Now that everyone is aware of the rules, we can move on :) Focus on what we know & help find Karen!

Im assuming all phones from family members both mobile and land have been forensically examined.

If BR acted alone he'd need not to inform another. HMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member