Gerard Baden Clay's murder appeal #2

MURDER: Wife-killer Gerard Baden-Clay is guilty of murdering his spouse Allison once again after the nation's highest court overturned his successful appeal.
The High Court of Australia handed down its verdict in Canberra this morning, reinstating his murder conviction, which was downgraded to manslaughter by the Queensland Court of Appeal.

MURDER IS UPHELD !!!!! Thank goodness JUSTICE

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The Courier-Mail Verified account ‏@couriermail now46 seconds ago

#BREAKING: Gerard #BadenClay murder conviction REINSTATED by High Court http://trib.al/hDOmH61

YES!

:loveyou::jail::great:

Omg I'm in tears. This is crazy. Her poor poor family. I can't even imagine how they'll be feeling.

What a great result.

Rot away in your little cell Gerard

:yesss: :fireworks::fireworks::toastred:

I totally agree, and Hi to everyone! I haven't been here for ages but am back again at this crucial and hopefully final time. Whatever the verdict I just might come back tonight, or at least sometime this week and share some other thoughts which might not gave been appropriate during trials and appeals.

Any minute now I hope the steel door has closed on Gerald for the final time!

:loveyou Thank god!! Rot in jail GBC :jail:

Yes! UPGRADED TO MURDER,

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

OMG!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS! Murder! :happydance:

I'm crying!!

Thinking of the dickies

Rot in there Gerbel.

My Avatar is for you......PIGS BUM MATE!

This is the END now isn't it?? :please::please::please:

So one of the reasons was what Gerard had said on the stand.

If he hadn't of been such a show pony he may have got away with it. In my opinion

I'm so relieved.

David Murray
‏@TheMurrayD
[video=twitter;770779900009517056]https://twitter.com/TheMurrayD/status/770779900009517056[/video] Summary: 'The High Court held that the hypothesis on which the Court of Appeal acted was not available on the evidence @couriermail

`His evidence, being the evidence of the only person who could give evidence on the issue, was inconsistent with that hypothesis. #badenclay

`The jury were entitled to regard the whole of the evidence as satisfying beyond reasonable doubt (he) acted with intent'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back