Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true but I am still disgusted at the fact that someone so sick in the head can walk around, eat with his family, sleep in a nice warm bed at night, have access to the same things as you and I, but yet has allegedly done one of the worst things imaginable as a human being. He potentially took her life or was possibly involved in her life being taken away after being raped lord knows how many times.. This whole situation is infuriating and I hope justice is served ASAP to get this idiot off the streets before someone else's mother, daughter, cousin, or friend becomes a victim of this family's disgusting ways.......

Once you understand they are not "sick in the head", according to their cultural norms, you can see the picture more clearly. It is business as usual for a group that is devoid of empathy and other higher human attributes. There is nothing here to understand. One only needs to study history and culture.

:cow:

Did the transcript indicate what day this person saw her alive there? Since it stated that he was there when she was killed, I am curious to know how many days she had to live that nightmare. I thought I saw three days but don't remember a date being given.

Did the transcript indicate what day this person saw her alive there? Since it stated that he was there when she was killed, I am curious to know how many days she had to live that nightmare. I thought I saw three days but don't remember a date being given.

Well, it was revealed shortly after Brittanee disappeared (by her own father if I'm not mistaken) that she was kept alive until Wednesday. She was taken on a Saturday. I'm assuming this jailhouse confessor is the one who claims to have seen her killed on Wednesday which is probably where they got this date from.

In the interview, Brittany's father says he walked 19... Highway 19? 19th Street? Is there a highway 19 or 19th street in Mclellanville? I know Hwy 17 runs through it.

I guess they also could've used a property they own to make bail?

Well, it was revealed shortly after Brittanee disappeared (by her own father if I'm not mistaken) that she was kept alive until Wednesday. She was taken on a Saturday. I'm assuming this jailhouse confessor is the one who claims to have seen her killed on Wednesday which is probably where they got this date from.

I never can understand why people never tell what they know for the reward money. But they wait until facing jail time on other things before spilling the beans.

This reminds me of the Jessica Chambers case. Because nobody talked for the 40k reward money.

But once LE started locking people up on unrelated crimes years later; That's when people started filling in the information for the arrest of the perp with the hopes of a sentence reduction. Jmo

I don't know much about this case but didn't Heather Elvis get abducted outside of the bluewater hotel also ...

Has anyone seen it mentioned WHEN they found her DNA in the swamp??? Do we know what kind of DNA was found?

I don't know much about this case but didn't Heather Elvis get abducted outside of the bluewater hotel also ...

I don't think so. She was last heard from at Peach Tree Landing where her car was found.

No. Heather went to Peachtree Landing. That's where her car was found.

Has anyone seen it mentioned WHEN they found her DNA in the swamp??? Do we know what kind of DNA was found?
I didn't think there were any specific details released about her DNA, and I don't think it's been mentioned there was any forensics found in a swamp.

I think Chad has mentioned the DNA evidence but stopped short of revealing anything so the investigation is not compromised.

Strictly speculating here, but my guess is they found her blood somewhere, possibly this "stash house" that has been discussed. If so that would corroborate part of the jailhouse confession.

I didn't think there were any specific details released about her DNA, and I don't think it's been mentioned there was any forensics found in a swamp.

I think Chad has mentioned the DNA evidence but stopped short of revealing anything so the investigation is not compromised.

Strictly speculating here, but my guess is they found her blood somewhere, possibly this "stash house" that has been discussed. If so that would corroborate part of the jailhouse confession.

It was specifically stated in the video of CD's interview that there was DNA found in the swamp and DaShaun was followed visiting that same swamp.

It was specifically stated in the video of CD's interview that there was DNA found in the swamp and DaShaun was followed visiting that same swamp.
Thanks I missed that.

I wonder if it was bone fragments or something found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff