Found Alive Australia - Mark, 51, & Jacoba Tromp, 53, Jenolan Caves, NSW, 30 Aug 2016

What the heck?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness the wife is alive, at least she will be able to tell what happened. I find the children's behaviour pretty odd.

continues to become more bizarre.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...t/news-story/5f18743f72629c6001d7650c7f2a33aa
The parents left the caves together after separating from their children, and arrived in Wangaratta last night in their daughter’s silver Peugeot.

They later separated and headed in different directions.

Mr Tromp changed his clothing.

Mrs Tromp then took public transport to Yass where she attempted to book into a motel.

She was helped by a member of the public who took her to Yass Hospital.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...t/news-story/5f18743f72629c6001d7650c7f2a33aa

I'm somewhat skeptical of this story. I'll be following with great interest!

ETA - I find it... Interesting that everyone left their belongings, except for the son. He brought his cell phone. I also find it interesting that the (adult) children say their parents are paranoid. I'm so curious, I may not sleep much tonight!

I'm currently pondering what reasons one would have for saying that others are paranoid, besides because they are. ;) Anyone else wondering about this?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I wonder what spooked them, to have them leave in such a hurry.

Did they leave their mobile phones behind so phone towers couldn't ping their phones?
Did they leave bank cards behind, so their transactions couldn't trace their movements?

Has anyone seen an article with quotes from people who saw the family before they left? I'm curious if anyone who knows them has spoken publicly.

It looks like I missed the information about Mark changing clothes and Coby getting a room... Very puzzling.

I'm wondering if perhaps due to finances they were in danger of losing their farm? Thought the creditors were out to get them? Anyones guess at this stage.
:thinking:

I'm wondering if perhaps due to finances they were in danger of losing their farm? Thought the creditors were out to get them? Anyones guess at this stage.
:thinking:
One of my theories goes in that general direction...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back