Zellner Tweets

What about the lack of commingling with TH's blood?

Why would it be commingled? He probably injured his finger after he put her in the Rav 4.

Do you know if this was in reference to her showing up to photograph the van or the later request to come back out and photograph the loader?

This was in reference to her coming to photograph the van. There was no later request for her to come back. She never left the property.

Zellner isn't looking for EDTA.

I was responding to another poster's comments.

He wasn't blaming his brothers in that appeal. He was pointing out how inept the investigation was by showing other people on the property were not investigated.

He was blaming his brothers. Even claiming CA could have used a rag from Teresa's car to plant the blood.

Along with that, I would like to see a statement from Charles saying this. Or his trial testimony, oh wait....

The only thing in the CASO report that mentions this comment is from Fabian and Earl. Pages 208 and 236 specifically.

Fabian does testify in the trial, but this is not mentioned at all. His testimony starts on page 108 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1nzus-fCQcoZEpQR29QX1BSMnM/view This seems like pretty important information if true, why is not brought up in court? In his testimony he does say he got there around 4:45-4:50, when was that last call to TH from SA? Hmmm and he saw SA by the salvage yard buildings, not killing TH?

I'm not sure that we can take much in these CASO reports as truth though, especially after seeing the CASO report compared to JR's actual statement ... big difference between a large fire behind SA's trailer and a large fire contained to a 55 gallon drum.

If EA was leaving the optometrist at approximately 5.30pm from having the final fitting and picking up his glasses, the time of RF's arrival and being ear witness was before the 4.35pm call. It wasn't necessary to bring it up at trial because SA later admitted that she did, in fact, show up.

ugggh rabbit hole, here I go... jumping in... :hills:

JMO but here are my issues with the RAV4 blood. I cheated and went back to an old post of mine http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298490-DNA-What-does-the-evidence-say/page5 Here is part of my post from then:

The amount of blood in the vial has always bothered me. I still have not found the answer to this question btw LOL

Add to this.... LeBeau (the EDTA/FBI guy) testified that not only did he not do presumptive blood tests on the swab or the cut of the swab that he tested, he didn't even test it to make sure it was SA's. So what if they cut a part to test it that didn't even have blood on it? How do we know the swab even had SA's blood on it? He said it was reported as being that and that was is. When he was asked if he did these test, he said "no sir, I'm not a qualified serologist" What?? LOL This line of questioning can be found here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1nzus-fCQcod1J2blYwcG01M0U/view on page 225-226 I understand that this is only a small portion of his testimony, but it's pretty important, isn't it? I mean, if you are going to be testing for EDTA in the blood, it should be confirmed that you are actually testing blood, right? and at least testing the right person's blood? JMO

Thanks for posting that missy. Amazing where the mind can go in this rabbit hole of a case, LOL. Guess just trying to make 2+2=4 with some of the other players, :)

ok thanks. I guess it would depend how heavily he was bleeding and how thick the tissue was. Seems awkward to me. Also doesn't tissue leave fibers?

In reference to the blood smear near the ignition that there are pics. of floating around the net, if SA was bleeding profusely from a 2 inch cut on his finger it wouldn't be a smear IMO. It would be drips that would travel downwards toward the floor of the vehicle.
If his finger wasn't bleeding prior to placing TH in the back of the vehicle, why would he even do that if she was murdered in the trailer or the garage and then burned in the fire pit right outside of there? You would only place a deceased person in the vehicle if you were travelling some distance for disposal IMO, and more than likely buried or placed in some body of water. To get them far away from the scene of the crime.

I doubt very much the blood would of leaked through a glove IMO. What type of gloves would he have used i wonder? I also agree with your take on the Manitowoc county LE, but i don't think all of them would of been in on it maybe just a couple of them. It only takes a couple of rotten apples to spoil the whole lot. And if i'm wrong i'm sure there will be plenty of crow pie to go around, :)
I look at your posts, and grin😉
Many of us have been stating these very same POV, for weeks. Months🙄

It's always nice to see someone jump on board who is doing their research & contributing no matter which side of the fence you're on😊
I think I have read all I can get my hands on & then some.
It's all I can do though, other than throw in my 2 cents worth when time permits. I just have too many commitments here, at home❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sure! Lots of info here :)

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/

If you're claiming that she left the property and was to return, could you provide your source for that?

That's not a source. It's an entire website. Narrow down where a witness stated SA claimed TH hadn't shown up specifically to photograph the van. If you are relying on Fabian's statement it actually does the opposite of supporting your argument. Fabian stated they were selling something and Earl asked it the photographer showed up to which SA said no. Earl was in no way involved with the van sale so he wouldn't have had any interest in knowing if TH showed up to photograph it. Getting the loader photographed would have been what Earl had interest in.

He was blaming his brothers. Even claiming CA could have used a rag from Teresa's car to plant the blood.

Again, he was not blaming CA. He was pointing out other viable suspects were not investigated. What part of this do you not get?

If EA was leaving the optometrist at approximately 5.30pm from having the final fitting and picking up his glasses, the time of RF's arrival and being ear witness was before the 4.35pm call. It wasn't necessary to bring it up at trial because SA later admitted that she did, in fact, show up.

Fabian's statement is that he got to the salvage yard at 4:30 and SA was there which would put him with SA when he made the call to TH at 4:35.

It was CA, not EA, that asked if the photographer showed up to which SA said no. EA stated that RF arrived at 3.30pm so their times are not consistent with each other. However, the Optometrist confirmed that EA had left their premises at approximately 5.30pm which puts RF's arrival and hearing the exchange before 4.35pm.

RF had no reason to lie or make it up.

SA did blame his brothers along with ST and BoD. First the cops set him up, then it was his brothers, ST and BoD and now RH, JR and the cops. Who will it be next?

I look at your posts, and grin😉
Many of us have been stating these very same POV, for weeks. Months🙄

It's always nice to see someone jump on board who is doing their research & contributing no matter which side of the fence you're on😊
I think I have read all I can get my hands on & then some.
It's all I can do though, other than throw in my 2 cents worth when time permits. I just have too many commitments here, at home❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm happy i can make you grin dexter. Yeah i'm just a newbie to this case, but i have read a lot on it now, but still so much to read yet.
And i agree it doesn't matter which side of the fence someone sits, because it makes for interesting debate/discussion, and to get different perspectives. But i think most only want truth & justice to be served for the victims & their families and that's why we're here.
I enjoy reading your posts, and respect others here also that have followed the case from the get go, and understand RL gets in the way sometimes, <3

Again, he was not blaming CA. He was pointing out other viable suspects were not investigated. What part of this do you not get?

Fabian's statement is that he got to the salvage yard at 4:30 and SA was there which would put him with SA when he made the call to TH at 4:35.

and then Fabian testified that he got there at quarter too or ten minutes too 5 ..... I can provide a link if you would like (or maybe I already did yesterday?) Just let me know if you need it :)

That's not a source. It's an entire website. Narrow down where a witness stated SA claimed TH hadn't shown up specifically to photograph the van. If you are relying on Fabian's statement it actually does the opposite of supporting your argument. Fabian stated they were selling something and Earl asked it the photographer showed up to which SA said no. Earl was in no way involved with the van sale so he wouldn't have had any interest in knowing if TH showed up to photograph it. Getting the loader photographed would have been what Earl had interest in.

Fabian actually said it was Charles and Steven that had this conversation IIRC. Either way... your point is well taken.... what interest would Earl and/or Charles have in the van and if she had come to photograph it? none, because it was a personal deal and was Barb's van. The loader on the other hand.... that was for the business as far as I know, why else would Delores, Charles, and Earl all take interest in it? JMO

I am starting to wonder if he (SA) called AT back that afternoon about the loader..... could this be the reason Dawn called TH to begin with at 2 whatever? I wish we had his home phone records, or AT's records, or ASY records.

Also, it's been claimed by the State that SA wasn't t work all day.... hmmm Fabian seems to place him at work at 4:30-5 anyway.

JMO

and then Fabian testified that he got there at quarter too or ten minutes too 5 ..... I can provide a link if you would like (or maybe I already did yesterday?) Just let me know if you need it :)

Lol... I'm not sure Fabian can remember much of anything all that well. He had himself and Earl riding around on a golf cart hunting rabbits while Earl was picking up his glasses at the same time soooo....

Fabian actually said it was Charles and Steven that had this conversation IIRC. Either way... your point is well taken.... what interest would Earl and/or Charles have in the van and if she had come to photograph it? none, because it was a personal deal and was Barb's van. The loader on the other hand.... that was for the business as far as I know, why else would Delores, Charles, and Earl all take interest in it? JMO

I am starting to wonder if he (SA) called AT back that afternoon about the loader..... could this be the reason Dawn called TH to begin with at 2 whatever? I wish we had his home phone records, or AT's records, or ASY records.

Also, it's been claimed by the State that SA wasn't t work all day.... hmmm Fabian seems to place him at work at 4:30-5 anyway.

JMO

Yes, my bad. I'm forever confusing the two brothers.

If SA did call TH or AT back it had to have been after DA brought the mail as it was her suggestion to place the ad for the loader. And yes, Fabian placed him at work but I think he said CA was walking out of the blue building and SA was just walking up. There's not much dispute SA left work at 11:00 and never really returned for the purpose of actually working. It sounds like he was just milling around the building getting ready to eat dinner with DA.

Yes, my bad. I'm forever confusing the two brothers.

If SA did call TH or AT back it had to have been after DA brought the mail as it was her suggestion to place the ad for the loader. And yes, Fabian placed him at work but I think he said CA was walking out of the blue building and SA was just walking up. There's not much dispute SA left work at 11:00 and never really returned for the purpose of actually working. It sounds like he was just milling around the building getting ready to eat dinner with DA.

I would love to see mom's statement! It's part of the DCI reports though and they wouldn't release them *sigh*

posting this here ( because this is the ZELLNER's TWEETS thread lol) and in BD's thread.

zellner tweet Sept 1.PNG

Lol... I'm not sure Fabian can remember much of anything all that well. He had himself and Earl riding around on a golf cart hunting rabbits while Earl was picking up his glasses at the same time soooo....

Nope, nothing like this going on....LOL :drink::toast:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back