Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSM is reporting that remains have been found!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is this thread about Heinrich. People were wondering if he did other crimes. Maybe this thread can be used?

Some questions. Did he always live around Paynesville area?

Did he always work? If,so,, where? What did he do?

He must have had some funds if he worked and lived with his parent(s). Not much in the line of expenses so if he worked, he had money for other things than rent or mortgage or furniture, taxes, etc.

The BTK serial killer did his horrors sometimes years apart. But 26 years? Can it be possible he did not touch any other children?

God has held young Jacob in his arms for 27 years safely. Why so long without an answer? I cannot answer. Bless his parents for holding on to HOPE.

ETA: When I live in MO. I went to a K-Mart < gag > I have fibromyalgia so I had to sit. I sat on a bench upfront and Shawn Hornbecks picture was on it. He had been found months earlier. 10 mins from where I lived.

ETA: Kill the beast who harm our children! My beast already died.

The BTK serial killer did his horrors sometimes years apart. But 26 years? Can it be possible he did not touch any other children?

I honestly doubt he stopped. I suspect there are cases that have not been tied to him yet in other areas. Hopefully communications between departments will evolve a bit more and the full story may be know. At this point I hope that DH decides to come clean on all his activities over the last 26 years.

The only missing preteenish boys in MN, ND, SD, IA, and WI are Johnny Gosch, Eugene Martin and Marc Allen all missing from Des Moines IA in the mid 80s. I used teh age range 8-15. Heinrich WAS found to have photos of newspaper delivery boys in his binders though. But would he travel all the way to southern Iowa??? IDK.
It's only four hours or so. Close enough, in fact, that his attorneys are hoping to have his trial moved to Des Moines.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

It's only four hours or so. Close enough, in fact, that his attorneys are hoping to have his trial moved to Des Moines.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Hopefully there will be no trial. There has been enough time, money and effort expended on him.

He can move to a Federal prison somewhere far away.

I honestly doubt he stopped. I suspect there are cases that have not been tied to him yet in other areas. Hopefully communications between departments will evolve a bit more and the full story may be know. At this point I hope that DH decides to come clean on all his activities over the last 26 years.

Do you think it was his grab and let go of before or did he move on to killing?

I think we will know more on Tuesday, but I think it'll go down as a number of us had predicted...that the plea deal is that Heinrich would plead guilty to the *advertiser censored* charges in exchange for immunity in Jacob's case. This may not meet with the approval of some, but IMO it was the only way to find answers.

I think we will know more on Tuesday, but I think it'll go down as a number of us had predicted...that the plea deal is that Heinrich would plead guilty to the *advertiser censored* charges in exchange for immunity in Jacob's case. This may not meet with the approval of some, but IMO it was the only way to find answers.

I hope his cell is safe in prison, my goodness..

It sounds like the Wetterlings had to agree. Their call.

The only missing preteenish boys in MN, ND, SD, IA, and WI are Johnny Gosch, Eugene Martin and Marc Allen all missing from Des Moines IA in the mid 80s. I used teh age range 8-15. Heinrich WAS found to have photos of newspaper delivery boys in his binders though. But would he travel all the way to southern Iowa??? IDK.

How old was Heinrich at that time?

I would think the plea deal wouldn't be just that DH would plead guilty to the *advertiser censored* charges, since they already had him dead-to-rights on those charges. IMHO, I would think that LE probably had to promise DH immunity from prosecution for Jacob, plus the "safest" prison life possible. I'm guessing that LE kept reminding DH there were a lot of prisoners who didn't take too kindly to child molesters. Hopefully, LE is requiring DH to divulge ALL facts regarding Jacob AND Jared, in addition to disclosing Jacob's location, as DH's part of the plea deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam