Steven Avery: Sex Symbol?

You're still throwing in propaganda & I left that alone a while back.
I was simply inferring " The Daily Mail "
Isn't always accurate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I see what you are saying about the "true colors" but at the same time, if he truly is innocent, I'm not sure how he should have been reacting? Sit in jail and take it? After doing that once for how many years? 18? I know, I know, 6 of them were for the SM case LOL

Sandy... it's all very weird LOL her and her late husband watched the trial together, thought he was innocent, contacted him, and they both would talk to him. After her husband died, I think she latched on to him and the case. I think now with all the publicity, not only has it gone to SA's head, she is a bit jealous. Lets be honest here.... she is quite a bit older, and now he has these women throwing themselves at him or willing too, he is going to suck all that up whether he gets out or not, and Sandy has probably been pushed to the back burner. I have to wonder what her poor family must think of all of this lol

The song is perfect by the way LOL
Your first paragraph, yep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I see what you are saying about the "true colors" but at the same time, if he truly is innocent, I'm not sure how he should have been reacting? Sit in jail and take it? After doing that once for how many years? 18? I know, I know, 6 of them were for the SM case LOL

Sandy... it's all very weird LOL her and her late husband watched the trial together, thought he was innocent, contacted him, and they both would talk to him. After her husband died, I think she latched on to him and the case. I think now with all the publicity, not only has it gone to SA's head, she is a bit jealous. Lets be honest here.... she is quite a bit older, and now he has these women throwing themselves at him or willing too, he is going to suck all that up whether he gets out or not, and Sandy has probably been pushed to the back burner. I have to wonder what her poor family must think of all of this lol

The song is perfect by the way LOL
I agree with your statements here wholeheartedly. For me, I am very much not surprised that he has the "entitled" feeling that he seems to have, even though I believe that SG statements in that article were greatly exaggerated. She has even made a statement through a family member on the family FB page that though she admits to doing the interview some of those statements that came from her according to the article were taken out of context or not stated at all, but that she is not going to talk about it any further than that. I would link her statement here but it came from a FB page so I cannot cite it here. It is easy enough to find if one looks at that page. Also, as far as how he has this "entitled" attitude right now (as well as when he was first released for the FIRST wrongful conviction) it makes sense to me if coming from an innocent person's perspective. You have to figure, he sat in prison for at least 12 years the first time for something he didn't do, and now, from his perspective (as he has stated this whole time he is innocent) he has done it again for 10+ years. In 2003, when he was released he ended up being a minor celebrity in his area with high up officials clamoring to do photo ops with him and even the governor on his side, and new laws being passed in his name. Considering the fact that SA has a lower IQ, of course this would all go to his head. And it is happening again, though on a much grander scale because now the WORLD is watching because of the release of MaM. I think that it makes perfect sense that SA is feeling this way, and that "they" (meaning LE and officials) can do nothing TO him now BECAUSE the world is now watching. He even has the benefit now of women seeming to throw themselves at him (can admit, I do not understand that part other than SA prolly has a BIG money train barreling his way in the unforeseen future, so I guess there is that) so, OF COURSE, at this moment in time he probably feels like a rock star, and that surprises me not one bit, LOL, This is all, of course JMO. :)

Yeah, it's funny huh. I never heard of SA being a sex symbol, :D

Me either. But now that I think about it...yeah... he's totally HAWT!

I mean with that prison pallor, ( Tans are over rated!), his *Shabby Chic* intellect, That humble, low maintenance appearance...
I'm totally gonna start writing to him...Maybe I'll even mail him a thong...Oh. Wait...He doesn't wear...
Never mind!!! :D

I mean with that prison pallor, ( Tans are over rated!), his *Shabby Chic* intellect, That humble, low maintenance appearance...
I'm totally gonna start writing to him...Maybe I'll even mail him a thong...Oh. Wait...He doesn't wear...

Hahaha, too funny. Let me know how you go when you write him,:floorlaugh: Better watch out for those other girls, they'll get jelly, (jealous). :)

I am crying right now!!:laughing::laughing: hahahahaha!!!!

Unfortunately, Brendan doesn't seem to be the only one easily manipulated, sadly. The difference between them is that while Brendan was able to be used and manipulated by LE, back then, in the TH case because he was a naive, inexperienced 16 year old, Steven knew how LE worked from his previous experiences with them and refused to let them sway him in interrogations. That was a plus in his favor then (one of the only pluses, as it worked out) , but now it seems, because of his many years of being locked away and his naivety and inexperience in social situations, he seems to be unable to recognize who truly has his best interests at heart and who is just out to use him for his time in the spotlight right now for their own gain. Because of all the dramas that have permeated FB since the documentary came out, and now new people who have managed to get in his ear, he has taken some family and close friends (one of them who has been there for him for many years and was instrumental in first making his case known to KZ) off of his visiting list. That, to me, is the sad part because, of course, all he wants is to be able to have a normal family life that was stolen from him all those years ago, so he has the naive belief that these new people are genuine in their intentions, when they may not be (one of which, I think, MAY be genuine but just very young and inexperienced himself, while I highly suspect the newest person in his life is NOT genuine and has ulterior motive). I believe this because of some of the possible facts that have come out very recently. I think that, unfortunately for him, Steven may have to learn the hard way when,and if, he is ever released. I just hope that Zellner is able to get him the proper counseling he is, most definitely, going to need. All JMO, of course. Edit: to clarify JMO.

I can see how someone in his situation could become desperately lonely. So yes. I will say, "Congratulations!" In all sincerity, and wish them both well.

And Kratz thought he was "The Prize"! My how things change LOL
kratzl.gif

I just hope that Zellner is able to get him the proper counseling he is, most definitely, going to need. All JMO, of course. Edit: to clarify JMO.

SBM

Zellner told People this below so I'm not sure that she feels SA needs counseling before getting married.

"Steven deserves every bit of happiness that comes his way," Avery's attorney Kathleen Zellner tells PEOPLE. "He is very much in love and happy with Lynn so we are happy for them."

http://www.people.com/article/steven-avery-making-a-murderer-engaged

You don't understand the point? An article is announcing the engagement of SA & his new lady friend. What else should one say when someone gets engaged?

You don't understand the point? An article is announcing the engagement of SA & his new lady friend. What else should one say when someone gets engaged?

Perhaps Dexter was wondering, what was the point of your adding, " He and his betrothed have met once in person" ? I just figured it was the usual SA snark myself...
I didn't *see* that you were being sincere in your congratulations. I must have misinterpreted. :rolleyes:

Perhaps Dexter was wondering, what was the point of your adding, " He and his betrothed have met once in person" ? I just figured it was the usual SA snark myself...
I didn't *see* that you were being sincere in your congratulations. I must have misinterpreted. :rolleyes:

Did you read the article?

The information came directly from there:

verbatim: "The pair have been dating for eight months though have only met in person once – last week, when she visited her fiancé in Wisconsin's Waupun Correctional Institute..."

I'm not understanding the posts about counseling being needed and questioning why someone posted a link to this news.

I would think that all of the people who feel that Steven Avery is innocent would be happy that he's engaged to marry someone he loves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back