Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she tear them out post-murder or around that time? If so, probably an effort to appear to polish her reputation in order to contrast better with Travis' soon to be tarnished one. The deleted info probably wouldn't stand under scrutiny in support of the image she wanted to project of her relationship to Travis (ie passive, devoted, long-suffering, and tolerant of Travis' womanizing). The reality being that she gave as well as she got, and then some, with regard to flirting and sexual boundaries, but that couldn't come out in court.

BTW, with regard to ' behavior toward the opposite sex, rabbit fits, and hole fits, so I'd say your assessment is accurate.

She said she tore them out because....Travis told her to; because one set of pages was about the weekend she spent with Jon Dixon, which Travis read about when he snooped her journal, which is what the fight on the Havusupi trip was really about, not a backpack full of make up; and that she tore some out because they were just too negative and suicidal-ly.

In other words, she tore them out after she slaughtered Travis.

What I went spelunking in search of was the why of those specific pages, based on the dates and what else was going on.

The Jon Dixon story was, unsurprisingly, a flat out lie, and one she could not have told TA at the time, because he would have known that weekend supposedly spent with Dixon was an impossibility.

The purpose of her lie about that set of pages (1 of 3) was to "prove" her lies that TA snooped on her, including her journals, and that he became insanely jealous when he found out she had been with any other man.

One of those 100% inversions of reality.

The was broke. Difficult for me to imagine she'd prioritize renewing her passport if she didn't think she was going to have occasion to use one in the near future.

The Hughes say in their book that Travis did initially put her name down for Cancun. Both TA and knew about the trip a year beforehand, so she'd have been thinking about the passport a few months after learning of the trip.

Travis needed to meet an ED quota every month for a year to actually win the trip, so he didn't know for sure he was going until early April, 2008, iirc, but the likely assumed he would.

IIRC she flew home to Yreka for part of the holidays in 2007....Thanksgiving? Christmas? So she would possibly be contacting the airlines for a ticket.

But yeah. She would want to renew it (I think it was $60-70 back then) in case he won a trip and she was asked to go

I fell deep down a rabbit hole while relistening to the various and conflicting testimony by the about her torn out journal pages.

The dates she gave for the torn out pages remained consistent -- the third week in August 2007; September 9, 2007, and late October 2007.

She gave multiple reasons for tearing out the pages, though, and differing accounts of what she had written in the missing pages.

Then I skimmed back through the Hughes's book. Sky wrote that the routinely tried to make Travis jealous in early 2007 not just with her Abe and Jon Dixon games, but by aggressively pawing at married men during PPL events, and by texting married PPL'ers, nonstop, in TA's presence.

One of those married men she texted was the married man she disappeared with for an hour during her visit with Travis to the Sacred Grove. Before her move to Mesa she had already made a spectacle of herself in PPL circles with her pursuit of married men, including Kyle Kimbrill, and an unnamed man who she maneuvered into her car for a trip of several hours, at the end of which the married man had to be talked out of leaving his wife for his newly discovered "soulmate," the .

The indicated in her fall 2007 and spring 2008 journals that she was not only "dating" a large number of LDS men, but that she was actively scoping out high wage PPL earners. Given her track record of openly hitting on married PPLers, it would be surprising if she was the least bit subtle in her pursuit.

And then there was Gus. One of the things TA told her while she was racing back from spending nights with Gus in his Las Vegas trailer was that the had "humiliated" him. I thought what Travis meant was that she'd done so by standing him up for that pizza date and by going to Vegas instead.

But.. I don't think that's all he meant. I think what was humiliating to Travis is that the ran around calling herself his GF, at the same time she was throwing herself at his PPL colleagues, many of them married.

(Remember his exchange with Chris at the OKC convention in March 08? Travis told Chris he thought that Gus was pulling a Kyle Kimbrell with the , and Chris had a story to tell him about the acting like a *advertiser censored* (inference) at a PPL meeting in a restaurant).

Then I think back to the ripped out journal pages, and to her post-murder rewriting of entries, and to one of her main story line-lies.

The 's lies about TA were most often childlike inversions of reality. She wasn't obsessed, Travis was obsessed. She didn't take advantage of TA financially, TA borrowed her every last penny. Etc. Etc.

I understand that she had more than one reason for trying to portray Travis as promiscuous. I think one of the reasons she was so intent on doing so, as EARLY as she did (immediately after being forced out if Mesa), was that she thought Travis's threat to expose her for who she really was included her own very real promiscuity, a promiscuity that I'm beginning to believe extended to being quite literally a *advertiser censored*.

A) money keeps showing up to her benefit including the "loan" used to finance the June 4 trip. If she paid it back, how could she afford to do that?
B) A female housemate revealed she was constantly bringing men to her room
C) She only knew about KY, a pedestrian, get-er-done lubricant. She seems to have been undereducated in products for intimacy
D) she had a habit of draping herself on men
E) TA's roommate made a "joking" blurt that she was a *advertiser censored*. Sometimes blurts come from a gut reaction and tell the truth
F) She wanted to make it seem like she was "easy". She was
G) Everything about her looked "hussy". Most women don't like that kind of attention
F) I also had a thought she might have been a drug courier

Jodi writes in her journal that she'd been in PPL two years. She'd joined March 22.2006 So it didn't take her long to crash a PPL event?

OK back to reading

A) money keeps showing up to her benefit including the "loan" used to finance the June 4 trip. If she paid it back, how could she afford to do that?
B) A female housemate revealed she was constantly bringing men to her room
C) She only knew about KY, a pedestrian, get-er-done lubricant. She seems to have been undereducated in products for intimacy
D) she had a habit of draping herself on men
E) TA's roommate made a "joking" blurt that she was a *advertiser censored*. Sometimes blurts come from a gut reaction and tell the truth
F) She wanted to make it seem like she was "easy". She was
G) Everything about her looked "hussy". Most women don't like that kind of attention
F) I also had a thought she might have been a drug courier

She was at the very least an attention *advertiser censored*. Sexual attention was abundant and readily available to her. To her, social boundaries were nothing more than painted lines; followed when convenient, but just as easily crossed. When she needed money, why not use her assets to that end? Perhaps the term 'situational *advertiser censored*' would fit, then she could switch back to being the chaste Mormon, situation warranted. I believe that's how she lived her life, giving no real importance to social rules, only to her own perceived wants and needs at the moment.

Jodi writes in her journal that she'd been in PPL two years. She'd joined March 22.2006 So it didn't take her long to crash a PPL event?

OK back to reading

She joined in March, 2006, and met Abe in August, 2006 when (I believe) she crashed some sort of executive awards banquet or some such function, right?

For anyone who knows... is there any record of her attending/crashing any other PPL event in between those two dates?

Also for anyone who knows... did she attend/crash any PPL events in between August, 2006 in Anaheim, CA and the next month in Las Vegas, 2006?

I think she initially tried to sign-up online but there was some sort of problem, so she was signed-up in person by some gal from her local area, right? Was she one of three people that JA carpooled to Vegas with in Sept.?

I'm just trying to establish all of her known PPL activity before meeting Travis at the Las Vegas convention.

BTW...

First time I caught this in her journals:

September 18, 2007.

TO DO LIST:

1. Shell receipts
2. Call Marketing

3. PASSPORT AGENCY (SF or LA)

4. Deposit
5. SW Airlines

6. HELIO

7. Call back Lisa P.
8. Call back brother
9. Appt with Infiniti
10. LOA

Passport for what? Cancun, perhaps?

Maybe the passport was for a trip to Mexico with those random surfer dudes?

The passport can't have been a renewal. You do a renewal at the post office, even an itty bitty one. If she had to go to LA or SF to do it, she was going to a major federal department and getting a brand new one. It's also possible she needed a visa and had to go to the consulate of the relevant country. Some countries have consulates in both of those cities.

She had already been to Costa Rica before, so she must have had a passport? 10 years had gone by e.g. It was expiring, since then?

Even Mongolia and the Phillipines have consulate generals (big, full service consulates) in SFO. In LA, she could even choose Kitts & Nevis or Afghanistan.

Mexico has a consulate general in Phoenix.

The clerk at Maricopa Superior Court handles first-time issue US passports. Ironies.... She got a passport to Perryville within the year...:jail:

If you are traveling within 4 weeks, and you need a non renewal passport, you have to go to a major passport center.

I say needed a visa and it wasn't for Mexico and/or she was planning on traveling soon.

All of this is hinky.

Who is Lisa P?

Was she otherwise in trouble with the law and had to leave the country? Had she met a wealthy Canadian? Did she plan to sell dope?

What was she booking on SW?

Okay, but thought you guys would get a kick out of this - apparently her job at PV is cleaning toilets. Nancy Grace was talking about this when I just came home and turned the TV on. Since I missed the beginning, I can't be sure if it is her regular job, or a punishment type thing. Gonna have to watch for the transcript. Just thought I'd share! LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

She joined in March, 2006, and met Abe in August, 2006 when (I believe) she crashed some sort of executive awards banquet or some such function, right?

For anyone who knows... is there any record of her attending/crashing any other PPL event in between those two dates?

Also for anyone who knows... did she attend/crash any PPL events in between August, 2006 in Anaheim, CA and the next month in Las Vegas, 2006?

I think she initially tried to sign-up online but there was some sort of problem, so she was signed-up in person by some gal from her local area, right? Was she one of three people that JA carpooled to Vegas with in Sept.?

I'm just trying to establish all of her known PPL activity before meeting Travis at the Las Vegas convention.

On the stand, she testified she started PPL in Sep of 2007 (I think that was it. At any rate, it was off by a few months). It jumped right out at me.:liar:

Okay, but thought you guys would get a kick out of this - apparently her job at PV is cleaning toilets. Nancy Grace was talking about this when I just came home and turned the TV on. Since I missed the beginning, I can't be sure if it is her regular job, or a punishment type thing. Gonna have to watch for the transcript. Just thought I'd share! LOL

I'd like to see the corresponding diary entry.

AFAIK it's her regular job. Considering she has to pay restitution to the A's, she probably has to clean 100 or so before she can afford a travel size Tucks. And this warden is canny: I'll bet she has scrubbing showers....

In that March 22, 2007 ( a super Saturday and she was bored and restless) journal entry Jodi has a list (well several) and number one on that list is ..... an Ocean Helio phone cost 150.00, and number three is a external drive.

Do you'll remember in Travis's text and the car game going on? He was stuck with her ghetto car and asked if she had insurance, and she had his running people around? That was CL and several others she took to the Temple to watch the Easter Pageant after the SS that day.

Maybe the passport was for a trip to Mexico with those random surfer dudes?

The passport can't have been a renewal. You do a renewal at the post office, even an itty bitty one. If she had to go to LA or SF to do it, she was going to a major federal department and getting a brand new one. It's also possible she needed a visa and had to go to the consulate of the relevant country. Some countries have consulates in both of those cities.

She had already been to Costa Rica before, so she must have had a passport? 10 years had gone by e.g. It was expiring, since then?

Even Mongolia and the Phillipines have consulate generals (big, full service consulates) in SFO. In LA, she could even choose Kitts & Nevis or Afghanistan.

Mexico has a consulate general in Phoenix.

The clerk at Maricopa Superior Court handles first-time issue US passports. Ironies.... She got a passport to Perryville within the year...:jail:

If you are traveling within 4 weeks, and you need a non renewal passport, you have to go to a major passport center.

I say needed a visa and it wasn't for Mexico and/or she was planning on traveling soon.

All of this is hinky.

Who is Lisa P?

Was she otherwise in trouble with the law and had to leave the country? Had she met a wealthy Canadian? Did she plan to sell dope?

What was she booking on SW?

The surfing trip to Mexico had to have been before April 2007. One of the two guys she went with was Zion L, a brother of Sky Hughes. The knew to invite herself because she was hanging out at Sky's house (uninvited) when Zion and a friend were talking about going surfing in Southern CA.

The guys changed their destination to Mexico, invited a 3rd guy, and timed their departure for 4AM, all efforts to shake her loose, but she was not to be deterred.

------
PS. I have renewed my passport by mail before, once even after 9/11. Wasn't a big deal. Do we know for sure she went to Costa Rica? It would make more sense for her to be going in somewhere if she was getting a passport for the first time.

Why not in Phoenix, though? Maybe because she was flying under the radar (avoiding repos and the like), and hadn't even obtained an AZ driver's license?
__---------

I fell deep down a rabbit hole while relistening to the various and conflicting testimony by the about her torn out journal pages.

The dates she gave for the torn out pages remained consistent -- the third week in August 2007; September 9, 2007, and late October 2007.

She gave multiple reasons for tearing out the pages, though, and differing accounts of what she had written in the missing pages.

Then I skimmed back through the Hughes's book. Sky wrote that the routinely tried to make Travis jealous in early 2007 not just with her Abe and Jon Dixon games, but by aggressively pawing at married men during PPL events, and by texting married PPL'ers, nonstop, in TA's presence.

One of those married men she texted was the married man she disappeared with for an hour during her visit with Travis to the Sacred Grove. Before her move to Mesa she had already made a spectacle of herself in PPL circles with her pursuit of married men, including Kyle Kimbrill, and an unnamed man who she maneuvered into her car for a trip of several hours, at the end of which the married man had to be talked out of leaving his wife for his newly discovered "soulmate," the .

The indicated in her fall 2007 and spring 2008 journals that she was not only "dating" a large number of LDS men, but that she was actively scoping out high wage PPL earners. Given her track record of openly hitting on married PPLers, it would be surprising if she was the least bit subtle in her pursuit.

And then there was Gus. One of the things TA told her while she was racing back from spending nights with Gus in his Las Vegas trailer was that the had "humiliated" him. I thought what Travis meant was that she'd done so by standing him up for that pizza date and by going to Vegas instead.

But.. I don't think that's all he meant. I think what was humiliating to Travis is that the ran around calling herself his GF, at the same time she was throwing herself at his PPL colleagues, many of them married.

(Remember his exchange with Chris at the OKC convention in March 08? Travis told Chris he thought that Gus was pulling a Kyle Kimbrell with the , and Chris had a story to tell him about the acting like a *advertiser censored* (inference) at a PPL meeting in a restaurant).

Then I think back to the ripped out journal pages, and to her post-murder rewriting of entries, and to one of her main story line-lies.

The 's lies about TA were most often childlike inversions of reality. She wasn't obsessed, Travis was obsessed. She didn't take advantage of TA financially, TA borrowed her every last penny. Etc. Etc.

I understand that she had more than one reason for trying to portray Travis as promiscuous. I think one of the reasons she was so intent on doing so, as EARLY as she did (immediately after being forced out if Mesa), was that she thought Travis's threat to expose her for who she really was included her own very real promiscuity, a promiscuity that I'm beginning to believe extended to being quite literally a *advertiser censored*.

Gives a whole new meaning to this eh? Just invert for the truth.()
---------------------------------------------
"'As Travis(JA) would explain to Jodi(TA), oral sex wasn't as much of a sin as vaginal sex, so he(she) convinced her(him) to have oral sex,' said Willmott to the jury.

'And later in the relationship, Travis(JA) would tell her(him) that anal sex wasn't as much of a sin as vaginal sex, as a way to convince her(him) to engage in that as well.'"

"Flores also testified that the communique included the devout Mormon writing to Arias: 'I think I was little more than a dildo with a heartbeat to you.'"

"'There's nothing about her that I see in marriage material - or wife material,' Alexander had said, according to his friend, Dave Hall. 'But it's hard to say no to a woman that sneaks into your house, crawls in your bed and tries to, you know, seduce you.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rmon-stabbed-death-girlfriend-Jodi-Arias.html
---------------------------------------------

I've never seen any information about whether or not attended PPL events between crashing the Anaheim event and meeting Travis.

(Anaheim- a Super Saturday event; one section of the event area was cordoned off, reserved for high end earners. According to Abe, the ducked under the rope and sat on down as if she belonged there).

I see her flushing her secret-empowered demands out to the universe, written in jodified art on bits of toilet paper...

No. He found out in Spring of '08 geevee

But the contest for the trip had been announced the year before(she even says so though you have to listen closely)... she's all about prep. I'm sure there was a reference at some point in either her journals or testimony(might have been the Hughes') as to when the contest was first announced, but honestly I don't care enough to go looking right now.
[video=youtube;mMuKiIIT21A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMuKiIIT21A[/video]

I've never seen any information about whether or not attended PPL events between crashing the Anaheim event and meeting Travis.

(Anaheim- a Super Saturday event; one section of the event area was cordoned off, reserved for high end earners. According to Abe, the ducked under the rope and sat on down as if she belonged there).
Terrific! Thanks. I don't remember hearing that she crashed any events between Anaheim and Las Vegas either.

Ok, so what about any events between when she signed up in March of 2006 and Anaheim, 2006? Anything? Anyone? Anyone at all? Bueller? TIA in advance.

But the contest for the trip had been announced the year before(she even says so though you have to listen closely)... she's all about prep. I'm sure there was a reference at some point in either her journals or testimony(might have been the Hughes') as to when the contest was first announced, but honestly I don't care enough to go looking right now.
[video=youtube;mMuKiIIT21A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMuKiIIT21A[/video]

Yes. The trip was announced beforehand as incentive to produce enough each month to qualify. Travis did not know he qualified until April 2007. So it makes sense she would renew her passport just in case. It's cheaper to renew than have to start the process over

I googled Los Angeles Passport Agency (the diary entry)
11000 Wilshire Blvd. Ste#1000 Los Angeles, CA 90024

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports.html

Hi my dear friends. I am so happy that you are all still here trudging through all the lies. I have good news. My sister and I are opening a new wedding boutique that features custom made floral arrangements, and so many other things. We just did all of the floral arrangements for a wedding and made all the head pieces for the flower girls as well as the bridesmaids and bride. It was beautiful. Here is a sample of just one hydrangea arrangement I made (not wedding one) Honest opinions accepted. I still have my regular job, still playing super momma, and now this. That's why I haven't been around in a while, but I think of you all often. You each have left a footprint on my arse that will never fade, and I love you all. I promise to pop in more often, miss you all.

20160906_193321.jpg

Sorry, don't have time to fix image... someone, anyone? Help!!! Image needs rotated, LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe