Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for replying! I'm just starting to get the hang of things here. I was reading that JO deleted her Fb. She def did. I had it saved on my recents. It's def gone. Guilty much! I just feel like the cell phone guy is super important. I hope they shook him down good for info. Maybe he saw who was following Britt.. Idk it's all so sketchy, even him in my opinion

Thank you for replying! I'm just starting to get the hang of things here. I was reading that JO deleted her Fb. She def did. I had it saved on my recents. It's def gone. Guilty much! I just feel like the cell phone guy is super important. I hope they shook him down good for info. Maybe he saw who was following Britt.. Idk it's all so sketchy, even him in my opinion

I am still able to locate her Facebook page.

Yep, their cockiness is disgusting. They think they can get away with it, but the clock is ticking!!

Yep, and we see in nearly every case, that LE is smarter than the perps. That's one reason, IMO, why there is such horrible crimes and why they are repeated -- this narcissistic thing nearly all perps have -- that they are the smartest person in the room, and they'll never get caught. We here at WS know better -- in nearly every case we see.

CD posted on FB today that they taped an update show on Dr Phil.
I was hoping that'd happen! Somehow I think that is going to be a huge help.
Chad said they won't know the date that it will air til later this month. I wonder if PB will participate again...

Sure will be interesting to see who is interviewed and if anyone like the T family is interviewed or their lawyer. Dr Phil will be so angry to know what FBI thinks occurred.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;fqLwrpTciR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqLwrpTciR8[/video]

I thought I would post this again to help answer questions for our new posters. It also helps with the timeline and other questions I have since the information that has been reported since the June presser. I watched yesterday but couldn't take notes due to constant interruptions but will watch again and take notes. perhaps we can discuss.

Thanks much, wmatilda - a great recap, lots of LE details, etc., I had not seen that. If other sleuthers are joining this case now or recently, this is a great "catcher-upper."

This is my first time posting. Hi everyone. I've been following this case for so long, like many of you I've done so much research on the T's and RM as well as everyone else. One thing I don't ever remember reading was the guys name who recorded BD at the hotel in her yellow tank top. Forgive me if this has been asked but DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS GUYS NAME? I do know he has been "cleared" but I feel this is an important piece to the puzzle. Thanks everyone. 💛
Welcome!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I still find it impossible to believe that Brozowitz and his friends didn't have some kind of role to play in this, albeit clearly not directly involved. Either her "friends" are complete dicks or they were involved somehow.

I'll take "friends are complete dicks" for $200, Alex.

CD posted on FB today that they taped an update show on Dr Phil.
I was hoping that'd happen! Somehow I think that is going to be a huge help.
Chad said they won't know the date that it will air til later this month. I wonder if PB will participate again...

Iam not sure if he will be on there again but i told people on here before about my facebook and befriending some players well a few nights ago PB added me to his friends list ..

Iam not sure if he will be on there again but i told people on here before about my facebook and befriending some players well a few nights ago PB added me to his friends list ..

Wow! That's surprising! I have requested him a couple of times and he's always denied it.

He & I have mutual friends on FB (none of the Rochester "friends" though) & I figured having mutual friends may get me in the door--- But alas, I was wrong 😩

What lol thats so weird. Why would he add you?? im not saying your lying by the way, Im just curious about his reasoning. Do u guys have mutual friends maybe thats why .

PB should be able to see that you're friends with others too. Aren't you friends with certain people in McClellanville? Maybe that prompted his decision to accept your request?

I wonder if anyone has ever tried to talk to that person. I could def see JO and AL being mean as hell.....
It says her full name with the comment. I looked the girl on fb and found her . was just curious. Im suprised shes posted a comment like that with her name just incase JO and AL read it because i think there is an option to hide your name.

It says her full name with the comment. I looked the girl on fb and found her . was just curious. Im suprised shes posted a comment like that with her name just incase JO and AL read it because i think there is an option to hide your name.

I would consider it possible she bullied/beat her up in high school and now that they aren't in high school together anymore she probably has no reason to hide her name. In fact, I would consider her putting her name out there as to make the comment she made more credible. Maybe someone she went to school with would remember it happening and it throw up the red flag for others to sign....if that makes any sense.

That person has been telling that story on all the BD fb pages for years. I don't think she cares if they see it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefdartz