MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry folks i dont have the patience to look back through everything ....just a few things someone can fill in .what happend new here that kara's case is hot again..also is the poi the same guy they thought might have killed kara in the beginning her recent EX bf with the tatoos n stuff .and how does this new girl fit in......it's looking like I was wrong because when this all happend i thought the guy that killed darn i for get her name but his was i thing edward hall u know the guy u seen on surveilance in the target store i believe it was then he followed a girl i think named kelsey out and pushed her in the car only to find her dead later on i had him pinned for killing kara but i guess iam wrong ...so can someone fill me in thank you.

I'm a little bothered the boyfriend hasn't been on the news voicing his concerns. KY ex girlfriend of 3 years and "friend" was just on the news. She said he admitted on two occasions that he strangled KK. She said she didn't go to the police but told a friend who reported it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Seriously you literally did not read anything and need to catch up big time. Edwin Hall was rapidly ruled out he killed Kelsey Smith. Yes, it's the ex BF of of Kara that has been arrested for burning Jessica Runions car. His name is Kylr Yust. Jessica has not been found.

The boyfriend has been very vocal on social media. The family of Jessica is making it quite clear that they don't want this focused on the drama behind this but to focus on the search and location of Jessica. I would guess the boyfriend is also feeling the same and respecting her families wishes as well.

The boyfriend has been very vocal on social media. The family of Jessica is making it quite clear that they don't want this focused on the drama behind this but to focus on the search and location of Jessica. I would guess the boyfriend is also feeling the same and respecting her families wishes as well.

With all due respect, "the drama behind this" is quite literally EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS HERE. This is MY CITY. THIS ANIMAL AND HIS ILK NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN NOW! Jessica won't be the last if this investigation fails!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm wondering if that is JRs car in the video, plus the 'I miss your face' comment, plus them leaving alone together w/o her BF....Something doesn't seem right... I shall keep quiet and wait and see...

I'm sorry for asking this, but do pigs really eat dead bodies? :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

yes. there was this case in canada, forgot the time frame when it happened, but this pig farmer killed prostitutes and fed them to his pig. i also think he mixed in other meat with human meat and gave to neighbors. unless that is another horrific story im getting confused with.

With all due respect, "the drama behind this" is quite literally EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS HERE. This is MY CITY. THIS ANIMAL AND HIS ILK NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN NOW! Jessica won't be the last if this investigation fails!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think most of us who live out here is not surprised he's done this again.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

First I simply restated what the family is saying. While I agree Kylr being stopped is key to all of this I do completely get why the family wants the main focus on finding her. If a life can be saved by all means I think that should take priority. Unfortunately it's not looking good.

yes. there was this case in canada, forgot the time frame when it happened, but this pig farmer killed prostitutes and fed them to his pig. i also think he mixed in other meat with human meat and gave to neighbors. unless that is another horrific story im getting confused with.

Robert Picton of Port Coquitlam, BC is the case you are referring to. He was a pig farmer. He brought prostitutes to the farm, raped and killed them and then disposed of the bodies. They didn't find a whole lot of the missing girls but DNA here and thereon the farm. The theory was that the bodies were disposed of via the pigs. I'm not sure if that was actually proven but that was the understanding.

First I simply restated what the family is saying. While I agree Kylr being stopped is key to all of this I do completely get why the family wants the main focus on finding her. If a life can be saved by all means I think that should take priority. Unfortunately it's not looking good.

I think Jessica's family has a good point. It seems like basically everyone out there assumes he killed her, just because of what is suspected to have happened to Kara. Is there reason to believe so? Unfortunately I think yes there is. BUT Jessica could still be alive out there too, it has happened before! And if people focus on Kylr and all he's ever done, they will forget to look for Jessica possibly hidden in plain sight, and miss other small clues they may have otherwise picked up on if they were 'programmed' with 'missing girl' instead of 'bad dude strikes again'.

Not wording things too well this morning but hope the gist comes across.

Pigs eat everything. Give them a bit of their own faeces and they will eat it.

My only hope for Jessica is that he put her close to Kara and they can both be found.

I think Jessica's family has a good point. It seems like basically everyone out there assumes he killed her, just because of what is suspected to have happened to Kara. Is there reason to believe so? Unfortunately I think yes there is. BUT Jessica could still be alive out there too, it has happened before! And if people focus on Kylr and all he's ever done, they will forget to look for Jessica possibly hidden in plain sight, and miss other small clues they may have otherwise picked up on if they were 'programmed' with 'missing girl' instead of 'bad dude strikes again'.

Not wording things too well this morning but hope the gist comes across.
I don't think he killed her because of what happened to Kara. I think he killed her because he likes to kill. Kittens, women, whatever. I think he killed Jessica because he's been locked up for 4 years and he has catching up to do. I think he killed other women between his February release and Jessica. I think he's killed many women/girls throughout his lifetime and I think he loves to strangle them and watch the life leave their eyes. I think if he likes someone he wants to kill them the moment he knows he can't have them. I think LE should consider Kylr's potential involvement in all the missing women from every area Kylr has visited since he's been out of jail.

Is he on parole? Is he a felon?

Yes. We see this too many times when someone goes missing. I am like that myself.

It's awful but it's how we work.

Many times people like to speculate before finding the missing.
They like the drama, a story.

I always need to remind myself to help find them. That is #1.

edit: this was in response to someone else's post, but it didn't let me quote.

I don't think he killed her because of what happened to Kara. I think he killed her because he likes to kill. Kittens, women, whatever. I think he killed Jessica because he's been locked up for 4 years and he has catching up to do. I think he killed other women between his February release and Jessica. I think he's killed many women/girls and I think he loves to strangle them and watch the life leave their eyes. I think if he likes someone he wants to kill them the moment he knows he can't have them. I think LE should consider all the missing women from every area Kylr has visited since he's been out of jail.

Is he on parole? Is he a felon?

I didn't mean to imply he killed her because of Kara, my point was that people need to focus on finding Jessica. Maybe he did NOT kill her. We do not know if he did. Does it look that way? Yeah. But we do not KNOW, and she may be out there, still alive. It's ok here on WS to dig into Yust's trails because none of us are around the area (bar a few), but people out there need to keep their eyes open for Jessica first and foremost, before sitting at the local breakfast joint talking about how Yust 'killed again'. I think that's what her family is trying to say. And I agree.

I'm leaning more towards KY having a fixation on JR than this having anything to do with KK. I think he thinks he got away with KK, and sadly, its probably not something that haunts him, because he doesn't have a mind that allows him to feel guilty about it. My theory is that they left the get together, KY was under the influence of something, and he came on to her. She refused his advances, he possibly raped her, lost control, and strangled her. If he raped her in the car, there would be plenty of DNA, therefore, he felt the need to burn it. There have been comments made on social media about people's OPINIONS being that he was very fixated on JR.

IMOO

I also tweeted the reporter from the video, Andrea Isom. I've sent her the screenshot and asked her if it could be JR's car

I've updated the Case Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CMqkgKY09LYKMbNq0BsFBEmUbGc&usp=sharing

The address where KY was arrested and the search warrant issued, is about 7 miles north of Edwards, and where I originally put the marker. Look at all that water!

attachment.php

Wow, that river. Can someone local confirm which direction it flows?

I do think the searches concentrating on the area her car was found are logical, though. Right now it looks like they left the party together, were perhaps heading in the direction of his GP house where he was living, something happened, he dumped the car (and Jessica nearby), burned it, and walked back home, then when the heat got turned up he fled 100 miles to Edwards. For this to be plausible we'd have to believe he walked 5 miles and no witnesses saw him. He could have been picked up but then that involves a second person (not out of the question for sure). Now, how did he get to Edwards? How did he get to the party?

I think LE are right to search the Edwards property and surrounding river/terrain while the public is busy looking north.

Video has footage of where car was found.
http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/13/family-steps-up-efforts-to-locate-missing-jessica-runions/

Reports that KCPD not actively searching for Jessica. I think it is more likely that LE is not sharing the details of their operations with the family as there is more than enough evidence to suggest foul play. Perhaps they think they can get Kylr to confess? JMO.
[video=youtube;h7ay7sn_7Nk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ay7sn_7Nk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member