Was BR involved? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
John said they were assembling a model on one of the interviews. He said Burke wouldn't go to bed so he helped him finish it.

This after saying he had told JonBenet no to a bike ride on her new bike before leaving for the party. :(

This was on The Killing of JonBenet recently.

I don't think John and Patsy had a happy marriage. I know a similar couple who would also not comfort each other in public. That's actually one of the least odd things to me. I think they just didn't like each other. It does make me wonder why they remained married at all. Money I guess.

Melatonin isn't like Ambien it doesn't knock you out. I don't think that would factor in to whether John woke up or not.
I'm so glad you said this! I keep forgetting to. You're exactly right. I have sleep issues, and I've been prescribed just about everything for it. I could take melatonin when I get up in the morning, and be totally fine! Haha. But seriously, melatonin is already in our bodies. Melatonin tablets basically supplement it. They just help you relax more. You would still wake up to any sounds you would wake to without it. You can wake up and deal with an emergency just fine.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

BR's reddish, glazed eyes and that weird smile make me think he's under the influence of something.

Or he's just freakin weird. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John was on Paxil and Ativan/Lorazepam already during the murder - after Beth's death. During one of the interviews, Patsy said she was on Paxil and Ativan. FWIW.

After 19 YEARS Burke admits to sneaking downstairs after everyone else was in bed- same exact time as the "intruder" - how about that?
Burke identifies the bat as his

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll be damned!

John was on Paxil and Ativan/Lorazepam already during the murder - after Beth's death. During one of the interviews, Patsy said she was on Paxil and Ativan. FWIW.

If they were drinking wine at the Christmas party and also taking Ativan, this is not a good combination at all.

Reading the Bonita Papers and I can't help but tear up. It's so sad reading about JB. I really don't think she disliked pageants at all, if anything, she liked them a lot. I think the bed wetting by both kids was from abuse. Whether it was strictly JR or not, I'm still undecided. PR seems too high strung and into too much. Too worried about social status and being a busy body. You know those mamas who always seem to do everything perfectly and always be at every function and always have everything together always made me want to puke. For gosh sakes no one is perfect. It sounded to me like JR was always off working for the most part. LPH talked about how their private lives were not good. I just have to wonder if she had another man coming over when JR was away. Or multiple men. That would explain the abuse and a lot of details that bother me. Just reading their day in and day out activities makes me damn exhausted. It might also explain the reason why the RN was directed at JR only. Jealous bf or angry bitter wife? I dunno ..... just a lot of things don't add up.
JMOO

PositiveLight, I can't see Patsy getting involved with another guy, although there was that time JR blew up because he thought Patsy was getting too friendly with some "Raoul" character. But I would remind people of one thing: there are different motivations for adultery. Generally, men cheat for the same reason a dog licks itself: because he can. Women, by and large, are motivated to seek extramarital companionship to fill a lack of something, something they don't get at home.

Hey Everyone,

In about 20 minutes I'm going to start a new thread for this topic.

Just FYI.

Tricia

This thread is closed.

Please continue your discussion of "Was Burke Involved" on Thread Number 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors