Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

Way to go ELOCsoul too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new here, but it's clear to me you, ELOCsoul, are fundamental to resolution, and for whatever reasons, are not getting recognition. I'm certainly grateful for your commitment and effort!

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of ELOCsoul's book? I've searched everywhere , even eBay . TIA

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of ELOCsoul's book? I've searched everywhere , even eBay . TIA

Hi. It's currently out of print, and I'm sure the resellers will be dropping their prices pretty soon here as the news dies down.

Hi. It's currently out of print, and I'm sure the resellers will be dropping their prices pretty soon here as the news dies down.

Have you thought of making it downloadable on Amazon?

I can't find any resellers anywhere. Do you know who / where I can find them ? TIA

Here are the libraries in the area that supposedly have the book:

1. Kitchigami Regional Library

Pine River, MN 56474 United States

2. Great River Regional Library GRRL

St. Cloud, MN 56301 United States

3. Pioneerland Library System

Willmar, MN 56201 United States

4. Anoka County Library

Blaine, MN 55434 United States

5. Hennepin County Library

Minnetonka, MN 55305 United States

6. Ramsey County Public Library

Shoreview, MN 55126 United States

7. Plum Creek Library System

Worthington, MN 56187 United States

8. L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library

Eau Claire, WI 54701 United States

9. Rochester Public Library

Rochester, MN 55904 United States

I imagine that your library could get it for you?

A little over a week ago, a seller had it on Amazon for around $40 or $50. Now it says it's not available (I'm guessing someone bought the copy), but maybe if you keep checking back, it will be there. That's what I've been doing. Sorry, I'm cheap. =P

I can't find any resellers anywhere. Do you know who / where I can find them ? TIA

I know of someone who has a proof copy that will be putting it on eBay soon. That is one of 5 original copies of the second edition before final edits. Also, the Paynesville Press newspaper had four copies last I checked. Those are copies that I donated, and all the sales $ goes to the Serenity Path Sober Living Hime For Women there in Paynesville.

A little over a week ago, a seller had it on Amazon for around $40 or $50. Now it says it's not available (I'm guessing someone bought the copy), but maybe if you keep checking back, it will be there. That's what I've been doing. Sorry, I'm cheap. =P

No, you're not cheap, there are always those out there that will not hesitate to exploit the situation.

I'm new here, but it's clear to me you, ELOCsoul, are fundamental to resolution, and for whatever reasons, are not getting recognition. I'm certainly grateful for your commitment and effort!

Thank you for the kind words. It was never work, only effort, and it's always been about an 11-year-old boy who changed the world. He's been gone almost 27 years, but has never lost his voice.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back