Was Burke Involved ? # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive me if this has been discussed previously. BR said he received an electric train for xmas (DP episode 1) I'm wondering if this is the toy that he went downstairs to play with and wondering if he would have played with it in the Train Room in the basement.

all posts are moo

Does anyone know if the older brother (not Burke) has ever spoken out?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please forgive me if this has been discussed previously. BR said he received an electric train for xmas (DP episode 1) I'm wondering if this is the toy that he went downstairs to play with and wondering if he would have played with it in the Train Room in the basement.

all posts are moo

Burke already had a model train track set up in the room next to the "wine cellar" in which JonBenet was found. "The train room". If I understood him correctly, he received either new track and/or new trains for Christmas, presumably to be added to the existing set up.

Burke had already had a model train track set up in the room next to the "wine cellar" in which JonBenet was found. "The train room". If I understood him correctly, he received either new track and/or new trains for Christmas, presumably to be added to the existing set up.

That could be it. New train additions. Which could still lead to John and him in the basement adding them to the existing set.

all posts are moo

He also said that both he and JB received bikes that year. He is mistaken on both counts.
Christmas 1996:
Burke got a Nintendo and a remote control car.
Jonbenet got a bike and a MY Twin doll.
Patsy got a bike.
John got a gumball machine.

I'm sure there were other little presents, but these were the big gifts. Burke did NOT get a bike or a train set that year.

(From police deposition)
John Ramsey: "Burke was downstairs trying to put together a model that he'd got for Christmas and I couldn't get him to go to bed. We were going to get up in the morning and leave to go to Michigan so I help him put it together so I could get him to go on to bed. So he went to bed and Patsy and I went to bed."

So....can we please get off the non-existence train present now?

That could be it. New train additions. Which could still lead to John and him in the basement adding them to the existing set.

Yes, and I hadn't considered this until Burke said he got something train related that Christmas. JR never did say which "toy" he was helping Burke put together or where they were doing it. And of course, Burke is now saying he was "downstairs" some time after his parents left for the third floor. More puzzle pieces possibly moving into place here...

He also said that both he and JB received bikes that year. He is mistaken on both counts.
Christmas 1996:
Patsy got a bike.

I'm sure there were other little presents, but these were the big gifts. Burke did NOT get a bike or a train set.

We don't really know what they got. Since "the battery died" and there are no videos or pictures of the presents. We only have what the Ramsey's said then and what Burke says now.

For anyone who is open to IDI, what do you think of this guy?

I remember hearing about this guy many years ago.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/06/22/jonbenet-ramsey-child-*advertiser censored*-boulder-gary-oliva/

Has he been diagnosed?

And I agree from the little I have seen of Burke he was not a typical 9 year old boy.

The golf club to his sisters head is the big give away , he clearly showed what he was capable of when he did that.

I actually feel really sorry for him as whatever happened that night ruined his life and if he did lash out in anger then you don't expect your parents to stage a fake kidnapping to cover it up.

I have no idea if he has ever been diagnosed with anything.

And if people would read my posts...they would see that I never said he had anything. I am just saying that IF he did have something, it could explain these behaviors.

I am just getting fed up with people saying it's "weird" or whatever for a kid to not comfort a parent, to not be interested in what others are doing, etc. I suppose I take it personally because my son will likely be diagnosed with autism in the future. And it angers me that behavior he (my son) has exhibited or likely will exhibit seems to equal psychopathic murderer to people posting here on the forum. I am not trying to defend Burke. I don't even know him. I am on the fence about whether or not he was involved. I am trying to defend those on the spectrum. Some of Burke's behaviors can be seen in other people who are most certainly not creepy killers.

I am not sure if I'm explaining myself very well or not.

We don't really know what they got. Since "the battery died" and there are no videos or pictures of the presents. We only have what the Ramsey's said then and what Burke says now.

My brother had a model train set around Burke's age and for several years (until he discovered girls) he'd get additions to his set for Christmas and birthdays. It only makes sense that a boy into model trains would get new stuff to add to his set up. That's part of the fun.

Was any of BR's DNA/forensic evidence ever detected from the crime scene, i can't recall ever hearing it? But i have not followed this case extensively either.

Burke already had a model train track set up in the room next to the "wine cellar" in which JonBenet was found. "The train room". If I understood him correctly, he received either new track and/or new trains for Christmas, presumably to be added to the existing set up.

Perhaps the train is the toy he snuck downstairs to play with. It isn't clear from BR's responses. I think some one earlier said they thought it was a model of some sort. It is possible it was the new train. Whether by "downstairs" he means the main floor or the basement is not clear.

only my opinion.

Was any of BR's DNA/forensic evidence ever detected from the crime scene, i can't recall ever hearing it?

He lived in the house. It would have been all over the place.

Including the pineapple bowl.

He liked iced tea, too. But only in the summer.

Yes, and I hadn't considered this until Burke said he got something train related that Christmas. JR never did say which "toy" he was helping Burke put together or where they were doing it. And of course, Burke is now saying he was "downstairs" some time after his parents left for the third floor. More puzzle pieces possibly moving into place here...

Yes, he did.

(from police deposition)
John Ramsey: "Burke was downstairs trying to put together a model that he'd got for Christmas and I couldn't get him to go to bed. We were going to get up in the morning and leave to go to Michigan so I help him put it together so I could get him to go on to bed. So he went to bed and Patsy and I went to bed."

Christmas 1996:
Patsy got a bike.

I'm sure there were other little presents, but these were the big gifts. Burke did NOT get a bike or a train set that year.

(From police deposition)

So....can we please get off the non-existence train present now?

BR said he received the new train on DP episode 1.

I have no idea if he has ever been diagnosed with anything.

And if people would read my posts...they would see that I never said he had anything. I am just saying that IF he did have something, it could explain these behaviors.

I am just getting fed up with people saying it's "weird" or whatever for a kid to not comfort a parent, to not be interested in what others are doing, etc. I suppose I take it personally because my son will likely be diagnosed with autism in the future. And it angers me that behavior he (my son) has exhibited or likely will exhibit seems to equal psychopathic murderer to people posting her on the forum. I am not trying to defend Burke. I don't even know him. I am trying to defend those on the spectrum.

I am not sure if I'm explaining myself very well or not.
IMO, it's absolutely not a child's job to comfort their parents, at all. I think many kids do, and some don't.

I think you've been pretty neutral about Burke.

Hugs

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

(Trying to be patient.)

For those of you who keep insisting that Burke must have gotten a train that year because he said he did, do you also believe that he received a bike that year because he said he did? Because, there was no bike. Nor was there a train set. He's mistaken. Period.

I am finding it difficult to believe or comprehend that a 9 year old is capable of premeditated murder. I guess anything is possible, but if it was BD did it i don't think it would be that he intentionally set out to kill his little sister, that would be very deviant behaviour at such a young age and there would of been other signs before JB' death to alert the parents something was very wrong with their son, IMO. If anything it could of been an on the spur of the moment horrible accident if BD pushed his sister or whatever to cause a fractured skull. But i just really don't see him doing all the other staging stuff. All JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48