Was Burke Involved ? # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his book James Kolar describes individual photos taken of the family when they went down to give fingerprints and samples shortly after the murder. JR and PR looked like hell. Burke, on the other hand, had his arm casually draped over a chair - and a great big smile on his face.

None of us can even begin to diagnose Burke through what little we've seen of him or heard about him. All we can say is that his behavior and demeanor are atypical given the circumstances. Most atypical. And it would seem not much has changed.

I know this will not be popular, as John is not favoured by many, but I feel for him. Man! His older daughter killed in an accident, JonBenet's murder, Patsy's fight and ultimate death from cancer, and a special needs child. No wonder this man looks and acts exhausted in every interview. He has had a hellish life.

IMO the most likely person to have been sexually molesting the kids was JAR, not JR only because he was a teenager and more sexually active. From when Burke was a toddler and smearing his feces to the death of Jonbenet he likely had at least one erection a day where as the elder John would have been lucky to have a couple a month. Teenagers are more likely to experiment with their sexuality with boys and girls. JAR had unlimited access with a bedroom down the hall and was likely a frequent babysitter. It can't define him as a pedophile as he a child himself.

I know this will not be popular, as John is not favoured by many, but I feel for him. Man! His older daughter killed in an accident, JonBenet's murder, Patsy's fight and ultimate death from cancer, and a special needs child. No wonder this man looks and acts exhausted in every interview. He has had a hellish life.

I agree with you to an extent. However, while I think B. is responsible for the head injury and P. wrote the ransom note, I really don't know what the extent of John Ramsey's role was in the cover up. It ranges from he killed her with the garrote all the way to he woke up when Patsy claims he did and was bewildered by the note and the fact that his child was missing but played along with Patsy's game plan. Or something in between.

What John Ramsey knew and when he knew it is one of the bigger mysteries here.

why on earth hire an attorney for JAR when he was in Atlanta that night?

He's never spoken of.

why on earth hire an attorney for JAR when he was in Atlanta that night?

He's never spoken of.

I wonder the same thing-does anyone know if he has even spoken publicly about JB's death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: the BDI theory:

In his interview with Dr. Phil, BR said that his mother used to coach/urge him with his penmanship. My father did the same with me, and my writing style is very similar to his as a result. Maybe the note was written to disguise it's author not so much from the police, but from his mother who would recognize it. But being young, he could only partially mask it at times in the note.

Also in the interview, BR said he hadn't read through the ransom note and was only vaguely familiar with it. To me, it might be because he wrote it and was ashamed of what he had written.

He smiled all through the interview, except when he looked at footage of his interviews shortly after the murder. To me, he might have watched them, wondering if they would give his secrets away. Maybe now as an adult, he looked at the footage of himself as a child who had murdered his sister. I think he disconnected from that boy that he was and what he did and moved on, not looking back.

Dr. Phil mentioned that the marks on JR's neck might have come from a toy train track. It made me think that he might have knocked her unconscious and poked her to wake her up of check if she was still alive.

BR saying he didn't get out of bed or ask what was happening following the first 911 call: he knew what had happened and was trying to keep under the radar.

The smiling. He was filmed smiling after the murder. He may have been proud of the secret thing he did that brought on a flood of activity and attention, especially from the police and FBI.

What I didn't hear from BR: I want to find who did this to my sister. I have wondered and tried to piece things together for the last 20 years. She was stolen from me and my family, I want justice. This broke my parents - as an adult, I want to take on the burden of finding the killer off my father's shoulders and take it on myself. She should be alive now, living a happy life.

That's not the handwriting of any fourth grader I've ever known. And I've known a few.

That's a well-educated adult. Probably female, actively trying to disguise both her English skills and her handwriting.

<snip>

If this is true - and I'm assuming that it would be since this forum has high standards of posting - all of this taken into context is very damning indeed.

I have read the ransom note quite a few times. I always found the "don't try and grow a brain" sentence to be a rather juvenile thing to say. Also how it seems to resemble a child mimicking in movies what they have seen/heard before (the Danny Devito clip). The ransom amount of 118000$ is chump change compared to the news story run about the Ramsey's making over 10 billion in sales. I don't consider it outside the realm of possibility that Burke (or even some other child) might have overheard P&JR talking about the Christmas bonus and put it in the letter.

I don't know, I'm still open minded to the possibility of an intruder because of the news stories and Patsy admitting she had hundreds of people tromping through her house in the days before Christmas. It's safe to say that the police botched the job and have only ever been fixated on Patsy to the exclusion of all other possibilities. However I really am leaning towards BDI because he admits to going downstairs and pineapple is found in JBR's stomach. I can't ignore these things.

Just my own opinion, as always.

"Don't try to grow a brain" is a line from the movie "Speed."

They had many samples of Burke's handwriting as he was in school and had projects laying about the house.

What you need to look at is how unwilling Patsy was to cough up samples of her own handwriting. How she would provide cursive samples when she knew that they wanted printing. How she denied writing notes on the back of family photos. How she changed the style of her "a"s after the crime. How she began typing notes to the kids school after the crime.

Not hard to figure out.

I wasn't aware of these things before. YIKES. She changed her A's? Do you have a reference or link for this? I've love to see it. Creepy.

I read an interview sometime after PR died, and imo, he wasn't sympathetic at all. He came across as arrogant and consumed with how much money this all cost him and unfeeling, even said he hardly ever thought about PR. And oh my gosh, some of the things he said in early interviews with investigators and the different media, blew me away. The only sympathy I felt for him was just thinking for his own good, he should refrain from running his mouth, because he said some bizarre things.

That's not the handwriting of any fourth grader I've ever known. And I've known a few.

That's a well-educated adult. Probably female, actively trying to disguise both her English skills and her handwriting.

Can I name the female? Please?? Pretty please?

I'm still reading, but I want to remind people that Asperger's and other Spectrum disorders don't create cookie cutter people! Asperger's will not look exactly the same from person to person. We also CAN'T know what's going on with Burke through clips and photographs. It's not possible.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm still reading, but I want to remind people that Asperger's and other Spectrum disorders don't create cookie cutter people! Asperger's will not look exactly the same from person to person. We also CAN'T know what's going on with Burke through clips and photographs. It's not possible.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Respectfully, I do not believe I've seen any statements on here to indicate that. Simply talking about Aspergers or seeing someone that reminds me of someone that I've known with Aspergers is just a mere comparison. Just saying, "You know, this reminds me of..." No one has said they look exactly the same or act exactly the same.

However to that end, there HAS GO TO BE some similarities or the doctors would never be able to diagnose people.

No one on here so far is attempting to diagnose anyone. Just pure opinion and speculation.

"Don't try to grow a brain" is a line from the movie "Speed."

I wasn't aware of these things before. YIKES. She changed her A's? Do you have a reference or link for this? I've love to see it. Creepy.

WOW you are correct!!

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0027850/quotes (1994).

Howard Payne: Jack, nothing tricky now. You know I'm on top of you! DO NOT attempt to grow a brain!

Now, THAT is interesting.

I started to list all the reasons that I think BR hit JBR and then the rest was staged by panicked parents but when I got to #16 and still hadn't gotten to where BR was hustled out of the house, so I gave up. Why bother? They knew he did it, he knows he did it and they all know what they did to obfuscate the facts, to deflect attention and to cover up what was done. They have to live with it. Not me. It was their child, his sister and they thought it was most important to protect him since there was nothing they could do for her. They have apparently justified their actions and have been able to move on with life.

It worked and it will continued to work. As far as I am concerned the case is solved.

BR sneaked downstairs, alone at night, during the time of the murder. While new to us, this information has been known to the R family since the wee hours of 12/26.

Everything is a lie. I have no doubt they did it all for self-preservation. It made sense to them. What should they have done really? Would you call LE and tell them that your weird 9 year old just crushed the skull of your 6 year old with a flashlight because he was angry with her? Then he is ostracized for life and she is still dead. Nothing to gain from that move. Fake a kidnapping/sexual assault, write a RN, hide her in the basement, get all dressed and pretty and then call LE and your friends to come over and wing it with "I don't recall", I don't recognize that", I don't remember". Then try to get out of town, hire lawyers and STHU. That is what they chose to do and so far, it has worked.

Of course, they got some help from the lame DA who wouldn't try cases and hired Smit to find reasonable doubt such that the case could never be taken to trial and from the Police Chief who didn't order the house cleared and designated as a crime scene. 20 years after the fact, witnesses disappear and jurors can get all confused with what is real and what is fabricated Lou Smit horse manure.

Sad. You can kill your kid and escape justice by refusing to cooperate with LE and trying your one sided case on CNN.

Oh...were you there?

i usually ignore this type of post but am making an exception...

List of 1996 Christmas Gifts

Burke got Nintendo64 · DOI-2
Burke got a remote control car · DOI-3
John got a gumball machine · DOI-4
JonBenet got a bicycle · DOI-2
JonBenet got a My Twinn Doll · DOI-3, 4, 32, 242
JonBenet got a gold bracelet · DOI-344
JonBenet got a ring from Nedra · NE-51
JonBenet got a necklace from Pam · NE-51
Patsy got a bicycle · DOI-3
Patsy got green paper ornament · DOI-274
ot green paper ornament · DOI-274