Was Burke Involved ? # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
New CBS documentary will show the Maglite flashlight was the weapon, fitting the injury on JonBenet's skull perfectly. The flashlight struck her sideways from the right.

So why did it come out on the Dr. Phil show that John handled it that night? Preemptive damage control? What other conclusions will the CBS show arrive at?

Suspiciously, Lin Wood is also Dr Phil's lawyer, surely that's a huge conflict of interest? DP employed him to sue the National Enquier in July this year!

I'm still wondering who puts their child to bed using a flashlight. I'm stuck on that. Anyone??

Nope. Maybe if you lived in a tent in the thicket. Otherwise, not buying what they are selling. Correct me if I'm wrong but before these interviews, didn't LW say he DECLINED an interview with Dateline- why is he so loud now? Too late to protect the R's image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try to sum it up. Dr. Phil defended the Ramsey's especially Burke. Along with smirks and chuckles he repeated several times "he was just 9 years old people", that Burke was never a suspect and no investigators ever thought he was. He says it's a DNA case. He again explained Burke was smiling due to anxiety. He believes Burke was very truthful. That's all I can remember at this moment. I was steaming! OH, and that those of us RDI people believed things off the internet because we think Hey if it's on the internet it must be true.

It's OK, long after everyone forgets what Dr. Phil has to say about any of this they'll remember the total indifference Burke showed towards the murder of his sister.

What was the point of Dr. Phil asking these question if we weren't supposed to weigh his affect when he answered them - were we supposed to just believe him?

Obviously this didn't work out at all like LW an DP planned and now they're trying to put the worms back in the box. How's that working for you, Dr. Phil.

I sure hope CBS didn't cut out what James Kolar has to say.

I did not see Dr Phil today but I am not surprised at what I am reading regarding his show. It reminds me about why I don't watch him very often in the first place.

Pleading "he was only nine years old" as though age alone somehow disqualifies BR from suspicion is disingenuous. We have a juvenile court system for a reason. Dr Phil himself had (what we could call) a psychopath as a guest on his show and she was a LITTLE GIRL who suffered from a head injury. Her behavior was downright dangerous to herself and to her family. He of all people should know that age is no barrier when it comes to dangerous, impulsive behavior.

I said this on another thread but seem as to me J used the flashlight to get b in bed after the incident in order to keep out the lights and not alert the neighbors.

I said this on another thread but seem as to me J used the flashlight to get b in bed after the incident in order to keep out the lights and not alert the neighbors.

I think Br was remembering the 2nd time he was put to bed that night too.

Please share! I haven't been able to watch any of the DP shows.

I think it's Boldbear who sums the show up nicely in the Dr. Phil interviews Burke thread. I think post 478.

WOW you are correct!!

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0027850/quotes (1994).

Howard Payne: Jack, nothing tricky now. You know I'm on top of you! DO NOT attempt to grow a brain!

Now, THAT is interesting.

The note also borrowed lines from the movie 'Dirty Harry':

"Now listen. Listen very carefully."
"If I even think you're being followed, the girl dies."
"If you talk to anyone, I don't care if it's a Pekinese p****** against a lamppost, the girl dies."
"It sounds like you had a good rest. You'll need it."

Link to other movie lines that are similar to the ones used in the Ramsey note:http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682494/Movie%20Comparisons

What we now have: Burke is now in possession of the flashlight, Burke is now downstairs at murder time, Burke maybe ate pineapple with Jonbenet. Since she was hit soon after she ate the pineapple, it only follows that maybe the person she ate it with hit her or knows who did.

New questions for Dr Phil to ask Burke: Did you MAYBE molest Jonbenet? Did you MAYBE kill Jonbenet? If you maybe did, was her death maybe accidental in a rage or was it maybe on purpose? Do you maybe feel bad about it now? Do you maybe want to tell the truth but can't because your parents have spent 20 years covering for you? If it maybe wasn't you do you maybe want to tell us who it was because you maybe probably know? You can tell us hypothetically Burke, we won't tell anyone.

*The truth is out there*

As far as the internet is concerned, I was keeping up with this case LONG before surfing the web, and I formed my opinions based on facts told from the real investigators and cops who worked this case/not some reality tv therapist, 20 years later. moo

Burke didn't strike me as having Autism or anything else, my son has Autism and doesn't act like that, I know every autistic person is different, but I just found Burke to be creepy, I always have. I think the smiling was to cover up the lies, he was telling. I'm convinced he knows more than he's saying.

If this case stays in the news perodically, I think Burke may talk after JR dies.

That's not the handwriting of any fourth grader I've ever known. And I've known a few.

That's a well-educated adult. Probably female, actively trying to disguise both her English skills and her handwriting.

I am not trying to disrespect you at all, I just want to add my own recent observations. Every Friday last school year I prepared Friday folders for a second grade class, this involved putting graded papers into a folder to send home at the end of the week for the parents. The kids were 7-8 years old, by the end of the school year there were some who had very adult like neat penmanship and then there were others who's were not very neat at all. Just my observation that it depends on the child.

Burke didn't strike me as having Autism or anything else, my son has Autism and doesn't act like that, I know every autistic person is different, but I just found Burke to be creepy, I always have. I think the smiling was to cover up the lies, he was telling. I'm convinced he knows more than he's saying.

If this case stays in the news perodically, I think Burke may talk after JR dies.

I am interested in more posts like this.

So in your opinion, if someone with autism was posed questions like this by Dr. Phil, what would their mannerisms and behavior be like? Would their behavior be different if they were innocent vs guilty? How would your son behave?

I'll try to sum it up. Dr. Phil defended the Ramsey's especially Burke. Along with smirks and chuckles he repeated several times "he was just 9 years old people", that Burke was never a suspect and no investigators ever thought he was. He says it's a DNA case. He again explained Burke was smiling due to anxiety. He believes Burke was very truthful. That's all I can remember at this moment. I was steaming! OH, and that those of us RDI people believed things off the internet because we think Hey if it's on the internet it must be true.

Good lord. So all of his tough questions were just for show.

So what shows are left to air besides Dr Phil part 3? I have so many recorded but not sure if I missed any that haven't aired yet.

Basically Dr P said all the RDI folks are ridiculous. He even laughed derisively.

You just have to watch it Sunshine. But be prepared, it's insulting on so many levels.

Was this during one of the Burke interview episodes? Or was different one? I think I only have parts 1 and 2 on my DVR and 3 is next week. So what was on today??

I am not surprised by Dr. Phil's stance. I've always been annoyed by him and think he's basically a joke. So I didn't really expect much from his interview.

Though I did think Dr. Phil gave Burke some strange looks during the first 2 episodes so after that I was kind of thinking he was suspicious of him. I guess not.

So what shows are left to air besides Dr Phil part 3? I have so many recorded but not sure if I missed any that haven't aired yet.

The CBS special hasn't aired yet. It was supposed to be 3 parts but someone told me it's only going to be 2 now. I haven't looked into that yet though.

DP's show was for ratings only, not to find the truth or tell the story in an unbiased way. There was absolutely NO reason for this show other than Dr. Phaux's wallet.

They will allow interviews with a talk show host but have a problem talking to LE in order to help find the killer of their sweet daughter and sister. Takes me back to the CNN interview 6 days after her murder while the Rs thwarted all efforts by LE to interview them.

Many parents were suspected in killing their children but they took polys, kept talking to LE, kept the pressure on LE to find the killer. Think Walsh, Klass, Van Damme, Lundsford. All these men stood up to harsh criticism and fear and fought for justice for their kids. Not JR. He lawyers up and then shuts up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member