Male and/or Transsexual Victims: Significance to LISK

<rsbm>

As I was reading your post upthread about why the men were found in their underwear and not naked, my mind immediately jumped to thinking they were possibly dressed in drag but as undressing progressed, it became obvious they were men when it got to the underwear stage.

(Mind flashes back to Brewer and his concern that Shannan was a transvestite).

Certainly a possibility....when the mushroom hunter found the remains of the man found the same year as Jessica Taylor he commented he thought it was a woman because of the small feet. Is it common for a cross dresser to wear eddie bauer size XL underwear though? I feel it's more likely the killer seeks out transexuals than he kills them due to surprise

<rsbm>

As I was reading your post upthread about why the men were found in their underwear and not naked, my mind immediately jumped to thinking they were possibly dressed in drag but as undressing progressed, it became obvious they were men when it got to the underwear stage.

(Mind flashes back to Brewer and his concern that Shannan was a transvestite).

I think a big part of the kick from dressing "as a woman" comes from the undies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a scholarship fund in Rashawn's name, and King said the man who runs it got a taunting message one year that almost sounds like a confession from the unknown killer.

&#8220;The tone of it was, &#8216;He wasn&#8217;t an angel, this happened, I&#8217;m sorry, I paid someone to do it,&#8221; King told PIX11. &#8220;We keep getting these cryptic hints every year, around his birthday.&#8221;

Anybody remember "we are all angels"?
http://pix11.com/2014/09/16/murder-...-was-found-in-subway-tunnel-remains-unsolved/

Here is John Doe 2000, it's interesting that it was just updated a month ago! It might be the new weight listed 112 pound. Now 66 inches is 5'5 so that's quite thin isn't it? He also has MULTIPLE TRAMATIC INJURIES including the crushed larynx. The wired jaw and a neck injury (painkillers?). Just like JD 2012 he's found in his underwear white & blue srtipe boxer shorts size medium, GAP brand. Was he killed in his underwear?:

Case Report - NamUs UP # 2725.

I'm not convinced the males are related but anything is possible. Who was the JD 2012, was that the Manorville one? I noticed they modified the case report for #2725 the day after this comment was posted. Please leave us a link in the future when posting these Namus cases. Having Bittrolff on my mind until he's more substantially ruled out I wonder if this could have been a temp worker with little ties to LI. Same for the asian on Gilgo. I know they think it was a sex worker in drag but he could have been dressed by the person that killed him. Just a thought.

I'm convinced. There are 3 Manorville males John Doe 2000, 2003 and 2012. 2012 was the one found at North & Wading River, wrapped in a bed sheet and a garbage bag and duct taped. Atleast two of them were found in underwear...very improbable they unrelated to the LISK

On November 19th, 2000, hunters came across the decapitated body of a female that had been placed in garbage bags and left in a wooded area near Halsey-Manor Road in Manorville. Four days later and only a couple of miles away, a young male corpse was also discovered by hunters, approximately one-and-a-half miles east of the Shirley exit (68) on the Long Island Expressway. The manâ&#8364;&#8482;s body, described as white or Hispanic, five-and-a-half to six feet tall, 130-150 pounds, with a surgical staple imbedded in his chin, was disrobed of all clothing save a pair of Gap boxer shorts. He was later revealed to have been a victim of strangulation. Both bodies were likely there for some time, particularly the female, who police believe was murdered as early as that September. Just over two years later, the victims still remain unidentified, and thus, the case has not even come close to being solved.
http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news18.html

It's interesting how hunters found both bodies. And 4 days apart...strange indeed. Were Jane and John dumped together or at different times?

here is the 2003 male, who was found the same year as Jessica Taylor. Was he dumped with JT? Although the mushroom hunter, who asked to remain anonymous, first spotted the body a week and a half ago, he didn&#8217;t tell police about his discovery until yesterday.

He told The Post he was &#8220;too terrified,&#8221; but finally spoke up because he was &#8220;having nightmares.&#8221;

He led cops to the corpse in dense woods just west of the Edwards Avenue exit of the LIE, yesterday morning.

Investigators left the body undisturbed, under a pile of leaves, branches and brush, while they combed the area for clues.

They said they would not be able to determine whether it belonged to a man or woman &#8211; and whether it was intact &#8211; until they finished their crime-scene search.

The mushroom hunter told The Post he thought the victim was a girl &#8220;because the feet were small.&#8221; He said he also didn&#8217;t see any fingers on the body, but thought they may have been buried under the brush. http://nypost.com/2003/11/11/nightmare-on-l-i-e-latest-nude-body-hints-at-serial-slay/

I've had placemarks for those as well as the 2012 John D in my google earth. I also have one about 3/4 mile west of Manorville exit (70) maybe north side, but I didn't label any of these. Any idea about that one, year, sex?

I've had placemarks for those as well as the 2012 John D in my google earth. I also have one about 3/4 mile west of Manorville exit (70) maybe north side, but I didn't label any of these. Any idea about that one, year, sex?

Can you make a map for us? We need to see the male dump sites in relation to each other. I suspect they are very close. TIA!

You would be surprised how many prominent men in Suffolk County dress up like woman. We only learn of them when they get caught in some unforeseen incident.

A badly decomposed and headless corpse discovered on a beach in Amagansett on Sunday has been identified as that of a man of unknown race, slight in stature, and between 20 and 30 years old.

The results of an autopsy by the Suffolk County Medical Examiner’s Office have so far revealed that there was no obvious trauma and that the head was missing because of decomposition, police said. Officials believe that the body had been in the water for a significant length of time. Also missing was a portion of the left leg from the knee down, again because the body had been in the water for so long. The East Hampton Dive Team had found a finger in Gardiners Bay on Sunday afternoon in a search for other body parts.

East Hampton Town Police Chief Ed Ecker said on Tuesday morning that his department will handle the discovery as a missing persons case. “Now it’s time to just beat the bushes,” he said.

The body was found by a man who was walking his dogs between Big Albert’s Landing beach and the Bell Estate, according to police.

A data base will be compiled by the Medical Examiner’s Office, the Coast Guard, the Suffolk County Homicide Squad, and the East Hampton Town Police to match missing persons reports in New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. The Medical Examiner’s Office has already conducted X-rays on the body that determined that the skeleton was intact, and now it will perform DNA tests and make an anthropological composite to try to identify the body.

“It’s up to us to go out now and try to find somebody that’s missing that we can compare to,” Chief Ecker said.

“We have a big area to check,” he added, including Block Island and Long Island Sound. “From my experience, I’d say it’s been in the water through the winter,” which makes it difficult to determine where the body first went into the water or which way it traveled.

“You don’t know if they had a personal flotation device,” he said.

“It certainly doesn’t appear to have anything to do with” &#8232;the bodies found at Gilgo Beach, the chief said, given that &#8232;it’s “both the wrong direction and the wrong sex.”

“We’ve had bodies wash up before. It’s not an unusual occurrence,” Chief Ecker said. The body of a man who had been reported missing in Connecticut washed up on the ocean beach in Amagansett last year.http://www.27east.com/news/article.cfm/Amagansett/384545/Body-Washes-Up-In-Amagansett

I'm getting confused. What's the significance of all of these other random articles? What's the relevance to the LISK case? Amagansett is quite a distance from the ocean parkway. It's almost a 40 mile stretch from Manorville, further out east.

As far as I know, there was only one male victim found on the ocean parkway, and that victim was an Asian cross dresser. I've always assumed either LISK killed him because he was mislead (which is weird because none the other ocean pkwy victims are ethnic) or it was a random Jon. I don't see why LISK who seems to have a pretty clear preference, (Caucasian, petite) would suddenly switch MO's and go for a different ethnicity.

I'm getting confused. What's the significance of all of these other random articles? What's the relevance to the LISK case? Amagansett is quite a distance from the ocean parkway. It's almost a 40 mile stretch from Manorville, further out east.

As far as I know, there was only one male victim found on the ocean parkway, and that victim was an Asian cross dresser. I've always assumed either LISK killed him because he was mislead (which is weird because none the other ocean pkwy victims are ethnic) or it was a random Jon. I don't see why LISK who seems to have a pretty clear preference, (Caucasian, petite) would suddenly switch MO's and go for a different ethnicity.

I'll answer for myself only - I don't really know the significance. There are many small males found in various stages of undress found along parkways, expressways and in woods. There were two males vics found close to the manorville bodies (JT and and the Jane Doe found in 2000), they were both found close to the same time as the females. Some are "wrapped". I think we're just trying to get a handle on these guys to see IF there is any relation. We also might have another SK out there.
Because of the locations and the fact we DO have a male cross-dresser on OP, I think it's worth looking into. Besides, what else do we have to do LOL!

I'll answer for myself only - I don't really know the significance. There are many small males found in various stages of undress found along parkways, expressways and in woods. There were two males vics found close to the manorville bodies (JT and and the Jane Doe found in 2000), they were both found close to the same time as the females. Some are "wrapped". I think we're just trying to get a handle on these guys to see IF there is any relation. We also might have another SK out there.
Because of the locations and the fact we DO have a male cross-dresser on OP, I think it's worth looking into. Besides, what else do we have to do LOL!

I see what you're saying. It's absolutely weird that all these bodies are turning up here on Long Island but in my personal opinion, I feel before we start trying to solve and/or relate other victims, we should concentrate on the victims that were all located in the same area, that we know are related to the same killer(s). I think when people don't live here they see it on the map and think it's this really small place but when you live here and follow all of the local news stations and papers, you know that unfortunately, there is a lot of random murders, and Long Island isn't that small. Long Island and NY is filled with gangs, from crips and bloods to ms13 to the mob. Plus yes there's random crazies and a heroin epidemic going on which means lots of drug killings. I mean look, we had Joel Rifkin, Robert Schulman, and more recently, John Bittrolf. All serial killers, all targeted prostitutes. All these other random victims are over complicating things (at least for me, they are lol). I explained this to LL6 before, that LI has a large population density and there aren't many places to hide.. Manorville pine Barron's and Ocean Parkway are probably the two most secluded areas on LI and so apparently they are a draw for those who have to hide something. I couldn't possibly keep count of how many bodies have been found out in Manorville over the years. It's a common place. There is a lot of gang activity in the neighboring towns of Mastic and Shirly

Anyway. I read a good comment today under a LISK video on YouTube where the person said that there needs to be skeletal reconstruction done of the Asian make and Jane and baby doe. I know someone who does forensics for SCPD wonder if I can get any info from him.

I see what you're saying. It's absolutely weird that all these bodies are turning up here on Long Island but in my personal opinion, I feel before we start trying to solve and/or relate other victims, we should concentrate on the victims that were all located in the same area, that we know are related to the same killer(s). I think when people don't live here they see it on the map and think it's this really small place but when you live here and follow all of the local news stations and papers, you know that unfortunately, there is a lot of random murders, and Long Island isn't that small. Long Island and NY is filled with gangs, from crips and bloods to ms13 to the mob. Plus yes there's random crazies and a heroin epidemic going on which means lots of drug killings. I mean look, we had Joel Rifkin, Robert Schulman, and more recently, John Bittrolf. All serial killers, all targeted prostitutes. All these other random victims are over complicating things (at least for me, they are lol). I explained this to LL6 before, that LI has a large population density and there aren't many places to hide.. Manorville pine Barron's and Ocean Parkway are probably the two most secluded areas on LI and so apparently they are a draw for those who have to hide something. I couldn't possibly keep count of how many bodies have been found out in Manorville over the years. It's a common place. There is a lot of gang activity in the neighboring towns of Mastic and Shirly

Anyway. I read a good comment today under a LISK video on YouTube where the person said that there needs to be skeletal reconstruction done of the Asian make and Jane and baby doe. I know someone who does forensics for SCPD wonder if I can get any info from him.

That would be great. I believe that the sketch we have of the asian male looks eerily similar to the other vics. To me it looks like that artist is not so skilled. THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE! I agree that we need a sketch of the mom - they claim to have her skull so a reproduction seems plausible. Why haven't they done it? I suspect the answer is they just don't care.
Man, if you could make something happen in that direction, it would help the case so much IMHO. The biggest resource available to LE is the public. I was really hoping for a change once they got Burke out of there, but nothing is different. LE still is not asking for the publics' help.
I live in Cali so I'm not familiar with LI. I just know that SK's out here have been known to travel - it's about 400 miles to LA from where I am located which is Silicon Valley. So, when I read of victims dumped within a few FEET of each other - I think they are connected.

I agree with you that we should focus on known vics - the G4 are the only one's I can be sure are related. IMHO, there is only so far we can go with that investigation without input from LE. I'm just frustrated and so I'm looking around for other things to investigate, for now! BTW, you all do have a huge problem with ms13.

That's a valid point of view to be considered. However wasn't his head bashed in and not other victims? If so could it be killer got enraged that he was not a she?
Curiously one of the possible suspects in this had some kind of issue with one of the girls, who may or may not be a LISK vic,and her questions about him, and trans gender prostitutes. which really pushed his button.( from what he says) I find that very telling. very telling. Give them enough rope eh?

Just a note: the toddler and her mom were non-caucasian. I got the impression they were hispanic.

That's a valid point of view to be considered. However wasn't his head bashed in and not other victims? If so could it be killer got enraged that he was not a she?
Curiously one of the possible suspects in this had some kind of issue with one of the girls, who may or may not be a LISK vic,and her questions about him, and trans gender prostitutes. which really pushed his button.( from what he says) I find that very telling. very telling. Give them enough rope eh?

I have always assumed that he became enraged as you say...and that's why the male was beaten.. Interesting you mention that other POI - I had forgotten that he too may have been enraged - he straight asked her if she were a trans - and then everything went downhill from there...good point AofA, ...things that make you go hmmm...

That would be great. I believe that the sketch we have of the asian male looks eerily similar to the other vics. To me it looks like that artist is not so skilled. THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE! I agree that we need a sketch of the mom - they claim to have her skull so a reproduction seems plausible. Why haven't they done it? I suspect the answer is they just don't care.
Man, if you could make something happen in that direction, it would help the case so much IMHO. The biggest resource available to LE is the public. I was really hoping for a change once they got Burke out of there, but nothing is different. LE still is not asking for the publics' help.
I live in Cali so I'm not familiar with LI. I just know that SK's out here have been known to travel - it's about 400 miles to LA from where I am located which is Silicon Valley. So, when I read of victims dumped within a few FEET of each other - I think they are connected.

I agree with you that we should focus on known vics - the G4 are the only one's I can be sure are related. IMHO, there is only so far we can go with that investigation without input from LE. I'm just frustrated and so I'm looking around for other things to investigate, for now! BTW, you all do have a huge problem with ms13.

Lol the artist's renderings are TERRIBLE and now that you mention it, you're right! The Asian male looks oddly similar to the Jane doe....just with short hair. I say this as someone who majored in art in both high school and college, the lack of shading in the sketches is a HUGE problem. The faces look very one dimensional. The woman or man could've had some deep set eyes or some serious eye bags that could've helped in identifying them and unless the shading is deeper, we wouldn't know that. They need them to look more realistic. Ar least it isn't as bad as the police sketch in the Steven Avery rape case! Lol! That one looked like a kid drew it! They need forensic reconstructions. Point blank!

I thought we'd see some progress in this case too once Burke was canned but so far it seems nothing has changed. From a citizens standpoint SCPD isn't very well respected. They are one of the highest paid police departments in the country. It is very hard to get in without knowing someone. Anyone can take the test but not everyone makes it in. That's why they're so tight lipped about everything that goes on here. Theyve gotten a lot of bad press in the last few decades.

I'm not convinced the males are related but anything is possible. Who was the JD 2012, was that the Manorville one? I noticed they modified the case report for #2725 the day after this comment was posted. Please leave us a link in the future when posting these Namus cases. Having Bittrolff on my mind until he's more substantially ruled out I wonder if this could have been a temp worker with little ties to LI. Same for the asian on Gilgo. I know they think it was a sex worker in drag but he could have been dressed by the person that killed him. Just a thought.

Interesting. Never thought of that angle, that the Asian make was dressed as a woman by the killer. Maybe he enjoys humiliating his victims before he kills them. We already know he's a sadist

I am also not comfortable with Bittrolff being written off yet too. Is it possible it was him and LE is just saying it's not so to throw us all off so they can build a case against him?

Lol the artist's renderings are TERRIBLE and now that you mention it, you're right! The Asian male looks oddly similar to the Jane doe....just with short hair. I say this as someone who majored in art in both high school and college, the lack of shading in the sketches is a HUGE problem. The faces look very one dimensional. The woman or man could've had some deep set eyes or some serious eye bags that could've helped in identifying them and unless the shading is deeper, we wouldn't know that. They need them to look more realistic. Ar least it isn't as bad as the police sketch in the Steven Avery rape case! Lol! That one looked like a kid drew it! They need forensic reconstructions. Point blank!

I thought we'd see some progress in this case too once Burke was canned but so far it seems nothing has changed. From a citizens standpoint SCPD isn't very well respected. They are one of the highest paid police departments in the country. It is very hard to get in without knowing someone. Anyone can take the test but not everyone makes it in. That's why they're so tight lipped about everything that goes on here. Theyve gotten a lot of bad press in the last few decades.

I'm not impressed with SCPD. It's an outrage that your tax dollars go to this corrupt entity.
I have no idea how to get those sketches re-done. Do you know somebody who knows somebody? LOL!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back