MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to post this for now, I am going to be busy but I plan on doing more work on the timeline tonight. <mod snip> And ad0rkably, I will look more at the document you made and maybe we can consolidate what we have into that as well, so everything is in one convenient spot.

Great job everyone! I will hopefully be more helpful when I get to an actual computer.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

From reporter's fb, closer pics of the pills found:

cb08f61c17d83db82f3d4172e84f3c3f.jpg

e3f45e208ca1c06a4c875a0943d1d072.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=558136677717259&id=423068894557372

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The one card with the green capsules looks like it could be either Vistaril or Cephalexin. Hard to tell from the pic. Cephalexin is an antibiotic that is used for a wide range of infections. Vistaril is an antihistamine but I have seen it prescribed for other things including Anxiety or to help people sleep. Could be wrong, like I said, even blowing up the pic doesn't give me a good look. Also noticed in this pic there is two cards, not one.

This is incredible, FleurQualia. Thanks you so much for your time and effort putting this together. Skibaboo and you should receive websleuthing Emmies, if such a thing existed. :)
Aw, shucks! Thank you! Ad0rkably also posted an awesome link to information they have compiled. Hopefully we can figure out a way to bring everything together!

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

I believe it is the same girl. It seems they change their facebook names after people start messaging them about things. I think she changed it a few times kind of like the way KY changed his to Kreayt Phayte

The one card with the green capsules looks like it could be either Vistaril or Cephalexin. Hard to tell from the pic. Cephalexin is an antibiotic that is used for a wide range of infections. Vistaril is an antihistamine but I have seen it prescribed for other things including Anxiety or to help people sleep. Could be wrong, like I said, even blowing up the pic doesn't give me a good look. Also noticed in this pic there is two cards, not one.

dfa37420c58d07a696045826ee135bfb.jpg

Coincidently I am prescribed both. The keflex (cephalexin antibiotic) is the larger of the two with writing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that Nancy Grace did an episode on Kara. I'm really surprised that Nancy Grace hasn't picked this up yet.

dfa37420c58d07a696045826ee135bfb.jpg

Coincidently I am prescribed both. The keflex (cephalexin antibiotic) is the larger of the two with writing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. I hate to even post this cause it is purely speculation. But wasn't it reported that JR worked in some kind of care facility? If so, that could be how KY got these cards. Just throwing it out there cause the thought occurred to me.

Please remember that WS Rules & TOS does not allow the 'sleuthing' of anyone who is not the victim or has not been named as a suspect or POI. Off limits social media pages cannot be linked OR referenced here. Don't post anything you find on these pages.

:tyou:

https://www.facebook.com/PeggyBreit...412282207422/1049320468516603/?type=3&theater

The most interesting comment on that fb post is the one about Cody Hollaman (google that and you'll find the article about his biker gang beating and mention of hammers being a favorite weapon) also comments from the trailer owner HCC and of course from FL who does have two (very different) Facebook profiles you can find by clicking her comments.

Here is Jessica's NamUS which lists the detective and contact info (click next through each section). https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/35214/0/

Ugh. I hate to even post this cause it is purely speculation. But wasn't it reported that JR worked in some kind of care facility? If so, that could be how KY got these cards. Just throwing it out there cause the thought occurred to me.

She worked as a baker in an assisted living facility. I don't think she would have access to their pills working in the kitchen (it's possible but shouldn't happen). If these are not OTC drugs, I'm surprised LE left them there when they arrested KY. If they are not his, can't they charge him with that too? And he is on probation after getting out of prison for a drug sentence. These drugs could violate his probation if they are not his prescription or not OTC.

I wouldn't consider this the 'Metro Area'. Raymore, Peculiar, Belton, are all pretty rural. Still a good 30 mins from Kansas City.

I live 45 minutes away from KC and my town is considered the metro area. It is a very large area of many cities and towns that they consider the metro area.

She has two different accounts.

I can't find either account now so she must have either went private or removed for now. I had remembered reading a few of her posts on one of the finding kara kopetsky facebook pages. I remembered her mentioning on that site that she was friends with Kylr.

She worked as a baker in an assisted living facility. I don't think she would have access to their pills working in the kitchen (it's possible but shouldn't happen). If these are not OTC drugs, I'm surprised LE left them there when they arrested KY. If they are not his, can't they charge him with that too? And he is on probation after getting out of prison for a drug sentence. These drugs could violate his probation if they are not his prescription or not OTC.

You're right, working in the kitchen, she should not have access to any meds. But it's definitely possible. Those med cards are usually only available to care facilities. They are definitely prescription, which is not to say that whatever they are is not also available OTC. I don't think either card is a narcotic as I am not seeing a C stamped on them for "Controlled". Though the upside down card is questionable. Narcotics are also much better accounted for, such as being counted every time someone goes on or off the med cart etc. But I have been a nurse in a nursing home for 4 years and have many friends in this field. I have heard plenty of stories about meds going missing etc.

We should be careful about posting rumors as facts.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if people know this, but yes, they're most likely over the counter. I've done medication administration in a facility before. Even OTC meds came in these.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So does anyone know if JR smoked? If so i wonder if they tested cigarettes for DNA. If she didn't disregard. Still the big thing that bugs me the most is, how did kylr get to Edwards, Mo?

Also with the KK case, I live in the area and worked with two girls that claimed to be best friends with her. I also knew people that were friends of KY and he was once at a party I was at. So I have met the guy and he is as crazy as they say. (and this was 8+ years ago) I never heard him say anything about KK missing, bragging or what not or I would have already told LE. The story that I heard is that KK is burried in a house in west belton that at the time had new concrete poured in the basement, patio, and garage. Belton did investigate the property but turned down the help of KCPD to xray or use ground penetrating radar for the concrete. The house was owned by the drug dealer that went by the name "waffles" and was forclosed on. The new owners cooperated and for there sake I wont post the address. But this was all hearsay. But if it is true then i doubt the two are laying together.

(I hate posting stuff like this when we really dont know if shes still alive, maybe just tied up somewhere like we've been saying someone else was in on it whether they knew they were helping or not)

Not living in MO, I have no idea how facilities operate there concerning prescriptions meds packaged for 'in patient' use. When I was working skilled care, and nursing homes, unused meds were sent back to the pharmacy. Those packaged for a month were not sent home if the patient was discharged. Narcotics had to be destroyed, with another nurse present and both signing they were destroyed. Yes there was room for stealing of meds if both nurses weren't professional, but I never knew of happening with anyone I worked with.

The only meds we ever sent with the patient were like inhalers, or bottles of liquid meds, eye ointments or drops, insulin....those couldn't be sent back to the pharmacy and the patient had paid for them, so they were sent with the patient.

I have seen that type packaging a few years ago for outpatients. I am not positive but I think Walmart did some prepackaging. I know they did some, because I had a family member that couldn't get the meds out of the packaging, and each month I would help. I don't remember what the exact packaging looked like. I just remember there was a paper tab that had to be pulled out, and then each area was able to push the pill out. I know one psychiatric patient that had monthly packaging also, and I think that was from Kmart, but not positive. It was to help keep track of whether meds had been taken that day or not.

I do believe if it was important though, LE would have collected as evidence.

from what i can see from KC news outlets, it is only a prelim report that it is not jessica. seeing as this was first reported to be a man and other reports have differed over the last few hours, i am still waiting with baited breath, heart pounding with anxiety. i do not hope it is jessica, but i also hope it is no one else. unfortunately i do not believe jessica to still be alive, so if that is the case, i hope this body to be hers only for her family to have closure (as much as possible in situations like this) and for the ability of law enforcement to officially charge that with homicide.

at the sake of sounding crude, i am wondering if things like height/weight/hair color could be altered by things like beatings, burning, and/or the body being in water (bloating, etc) which would make it difficult to identify at first glance? these are just a few other thoughts that make me think it is better to wait for a more official report from LEO about the identification of this body.

no matter what - whoever this body belongs to, i pray that their soul can rest in peace and that justice will prevail. what crushing news... :(
My exact thoughts, great post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member