The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't edit and it just quoted me when I went to quote the poster who said they didn't mention the scratches in the show. Not sure what's wrong but it's been wonky all day (this website).

That JB was brain dead at the time of strangulation.

The medical experts have always concluded she was deeply unconscious when she was strangled to death. The head injury was likely going to kill her in time without immediate medical attention.

Lou Smit and the Team Ramsey did not base their conclusions on any forensic reality. And those weren't scratch marks on her throat.

Is that it? Or do you think the small foreign faction did it? How do you figure they got in and out of the house? And why do you think they wrote the note?

Wow, learned some new things from the program. No sexual assault. The blood drop on panties possibly a transfer? No circulation when the train track marks were done. Patsy supposedly told someone that Burke was angry when JonBenet was hit with the golf club. And, everything indicates more than one person doing the staging. What I didn't understand is their stance on the strangulation. Do they believe that was staging or something Burke did? One interesting thing was Burke "beep beeping" when asked how he was carrying on, and he did the same thing when Fleet White asked if he knew what happened to JonBenet.

I am listening to the first episode now (I missed the beginning last night) and I am up to the 911 call. I have never been 100% convinced what people say they hear is definitely what is said so I wanted to hear other people's opinions. After listening to the episode I think I hear the 2nd voice (Patsy?) say "What did you see?" and the third voice (Burke?) saying "What did you see?" Anyone else?

Yes. Many times, been studying this case for years.

If she was strangled before her skull was wounded, then how was it that the brain slowly bled the way it did? But don't take my word for it...

Ronald Wright, MD "director of the forensic pathology department at the University of Miami School of Medicine, reviewed JonBenet's autopsy report Tuesday at the request of the Rocky Mountain News." RMN stated: "The blow to her head -- which Wright is convinced was not from a golf club but more likely a blunt object such as a baseball bat or heavy flashlight -- came first, Wright said. "She was whopped on the head a long time before she was strangled," said Wright. 'That might or might not have rendered her unconscious. But this is not anything that kills her right away.' He said 20 to 60 minutes elapsed between the skull fracture and the strangulation."

"Might or might not render her unconscious."

The medical experts have always concluded she was deeply unconscious when she was strangled to death. The head injury was likely going to kill her in time without immediate medical attention.

Lou Smit and the Team Ramsey did not base their conclusions on any forensic reality. And those weren't scratch marks on her throat.

Is that it? Or do you think the small foreign faction did it? How do you figure they got in and out of the house? And why do you think they wrote the note?

Woah. Calm down. Excuse me. I thought this was a discussion forum. I'll see my way out.

Record Breaking Night over at Forums for Justice!!!

"There are currently 1488 users online. 1 members and 1487 guests

Most users ever online was 1,488, September 19, 2016, 11:16 pm at Mon Sep 19 23:16:00 UTC 2016."

I think it is safe to say the Many Viewers want more! Let Justice for JonBenet Begin!

If she were brain dead how did she scratch the hell out of her neck trying to remove the ligature?

From what I saw, they didn't do a very good job dealing with the garrote. And that hurts the credibility of their theory. They seem to suggest that the parents were responsible for the garrote - I'm not buying that. I'm wondering how many people will.

Is it possible someone in the family had Asperger's?

Well from what I got from the CBS show they suggest she was killed with the blow to the head and the rest was cover-up. Of course, like the rest of us, they just imagined what happened, they don't really know either.

Have you all seen Lin Wood's tweets from tonight!? He is livid and saying he's going to sue CBS and all the experts involved in the special!

Good point. Still though, you don't have to take it to Timbuktu, just anywhere but the house.

I don't believe Patsy could bare to leave her outside in the cold- she had to wrap her in the blanket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow, learned some new things from the program. No sexual assault. The blood drop on panties possibly a transfer? No circulation when the train track marks were done. Patsy supposedly told someone that Burke was angry when JonBenet was hit with the golf club. And, everything indicates more than one person doing the staging. What I didn't understand is their stance on the strangulation. Do they believe that was staging or something Burke did? One interesting thing was Burke "beep beeping" when asked how he was carrying on, and he did the same thing when Fleet White asked if he knew what happened to JonBenet.

They said Burke accidently hit her over the head with a flashlight because she stole a piece of pineapple and then went to bed- the parents took over from there. That doesn't pass the smell test to me. I think Lin Wood would want me on a CBS lawsuit jury because I think in the end, they just made up a story.

Hopefully the show stirs that person who knows the true details to come forward so this child can rest in peace.

I think the consensus was that Burke was sent to his room after the head strike and both parents staged everything from that point forward.

I'm not sure this is Kolar's theory, though. In his book he seemed to imply that the person who hit her in the head also strangled her, after trying to poke her awake with the end of the train track piece. My own guess is John did the garroting while Patsy composed most of the note (and did all of the writing, of course).

So they made sure to insert particles of wood from it in her vagina?

I mean, I know people stage crime scenes but that is some next level staging.

I think Burke inserted the paintbrush handle, And an adult removed it, wiped her cleaned - redressed her and fashioned the garrote using the paintbrush to work it into the staged scene - That's why they covered for him, what would that say about them?
Was all about appearances for the Ramsey's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members