The killer is still alive

Well tonight's conclusion certainly sealed the deal for me that Burke Ramsey did in fact deliver that fateful blow to the head, and that was a very interesting statement from the attorney they brought in. That even today Burke would not be convicted. But what about John Ramsey for covering the crime? I also want to say how nice it was to see detective Thomas and I admired his willingness to come forward once again, I wonder what he thinks now of new analysis conducted by these experts. I have to also say this program show what a complete nit wit Dr. Phil is. I feel that Alex Hunter was most likely paid off by the Ramsey's. This spineless, shell of a man is hiding out in his big home somewhere. If anyone should face any jail time, it's this man! I really have no questions left, but am astounded at how well this program was put together. Even the marks on JB which I said early on had to be impressions, and I never did agree with Lou Smit on that stun gun. I surmised they came from the suitcase, but now the train track makes so much more sense. Ironically my child I put into a suitcase was watching the show with me, here in Colorado. She attends school at CU in Boulder. She is 4 years younger than JonBenet. I feel like we have all the answers. I wish we would see some type of punishment for John Ramsey, just because I despise that man. What he and Patsy did was wrong regardless, and the fact is he is going to have to live with the fact that either him or Patsy actually pulled that garrote around her neck finally ending her life. It's got to be hell.

Well tonight's conclusion certainly sealed the deal for me that Burke Ramsey did in fact deliver that fateful blow to the head, and that was a very interesting statement from the attorney they brought in. That even today Burke would not be convicted. But what about John Ramsey for covering the crime?

The statute of limitations is up for any child endangerment and accessary to the crime allegations. Murder is the only still chargeable offense.

Great summary! From what I remember the 911 operator didn't hear Patsy say "We called 911, now what", it was more that was her impression she got from Patsy's demeanor. I could be wrong though.

Yes, that was also the impression I got from that interview with the 911 operator.

I also want to say how nice it was to see detective Thomas and I admired his willingness to come forward once again, I wonder what he thinks now of new analysis conducted by these experts.

Same! I was so pleased to see Steve Thomas and hear what he had to say. I could have watched him speak for the entire show. I think he came across so well and described the challenges BPD faced in a way that was convincing without being whiny or making excuses, and I think it is important for people to hear that message to better understand this case.

I feel that Alex Hunter was most likely paid off by the Ramsey's. This spineless, shell of a man is hiding out in his big home somewhere. If anyone should face any jail time, it's this man!

I appreciated the way the show handled Alex Hunter's role. Tbh, I never paid much attention to his careful wording about not prosecuting after the GJ made their ruling. What a crafty fellow. I can see why he would feel that the case couldn't be prosecuted, especially in light of what happened with the OJ trial. However, so many of his actions before and after reek of corruption and political motives. Yet another miscarriage of justice for personal gain.

AH said that no one is legally permitted to speak about the particulars of the GJ sessions unless a court orders otherwise. Is this something that can still be done? A court ordered the release of the GJ true bills for indicting JR and PR in 2013. Can a court also order the release of all the GJ testimony? Is this something that might have a chance of happening in light of these new revelations and increased public scrutiny?

Has anyone had the thought that BR could possibly be high functioning autistic? That's kind of what he strikes me as, with his lack of empathy and emotion. I have, for some time now, thought he did it, and the parents covered for him. They already lost one child, and they didn't want to lose their other. NOT something I would do, but I think it is a believable scenario.

I appreciated the way the show handled Alex Hunter's role. Tbh, I never paid much attention to his careful wording about not prosecuting after the GJ made their ruling. What a crafty fellow. I can see why he would feel that the case couldn't be prosecuted, especially in light of what happened with the OJ trial. However, so many of his actions before and after reek of corruption and political motives. Yet another miscarriage of justice for personal gain.

AH said that no one is legally permitted to speak about the particulars of the GJ sessions unless a court orders otherwise. Is this something that can still be done? A court ordered the release of the GJ true bills for indicting JR and PR in 2013. Can a court also order the release of all the GJ testimony? Is this something that might have a chance of happening in light of these new revelations and increased public scrutiny?
Didn't they get the indictments through the woman attorney?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Lack of empathy and emotion point more towards aspergers or a personality disorder such as a disassociative disorder. I also think he could have had ODD as a child.

What I got from the show was that they thought she was brain dead after the hit on the head but her heart could have been still beating because it has an additional independent mechanism for that. So I'm thinking brain dead but not dead yet. Hence the garrote.

That's what I think, too. Plenty of people have lived after tremendous brain trauma simply because the heart didn't "know" to stop beating. Back in Vietnam, my dad and his unit came across a man with half his head blown away. He'd been there for a while because the blood was congealed and maggots were on the wound. But he was still alive. He "lived" two more hours.

From what I understand, Fleet White has been fighting for the GJ testimony release for years.

Has anyone had the thought that BR could possibly be high functioning autistic? That's kind of what he strikes me as, with his lack of empathy and emotion. I have, for some time now, thought he did it, and the parents covered for him. They already lost one child, and they didn't want to lose their other. NOT something I would do, but I think it is a believable scenario.

Lack of empathy and emotion point more towards aspergers or a personality disorder such as a disassociative disorder. I also think he could have had ODD as a child.

Asperger's is a form of high-functioning autism, and that is exactly what it looked like to me (mom of an Aspie). It's not that they lack empathy and emotion, it's that they have strange ways of showing it, typically their facial expressions and body language don't match what they are feeling inside. If it's truly a lack of empathy, then it's more likely some kind of sociopathy. I know my own son would have come across as inappropriate under similar circumstances, though I'm in no way defending Burke. Actually, I think he probably did it while having some kind of outburst of anger. Just my 2 cents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back