Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the show today, the woman with the black hair, mentioned another case that happened 6 months after JBR was killed, where an intruder broke into a home and sexually assaulted a six year old girl? I had never heard of that before.

yes thats the Ninja perv, I just heard about this too, the mom caught him and he fled, I have no idea why the cops didnt consider this guy as a possible suspect, they looked at everyone else suggested

You think he slept thru the night and didn't realize there was no real intruder until after the phone call? Possible, but I can't believe she would think he wouldn't figure it out, and if that was the case why wouldn't she have just awakened him before the staging and admitted it? To think she tried to accomplish the staging by herself and then had to look forward to trying to deceive the authorities and John also for the rest of their lives seems like it would be more than she could emotionally or mentally handle? At least there would be a chance they could do it if they had each other to rely on and cover for? To undertake that alone - I just don't think she could have held up?

I think the group tonight summed up that both John and Patsy devised the ransom note, and Patsy penned it. Which means John IMO most likely tied the garrote and staged the sexual crime. I can't see a mother doing that

The investigated him and he did not have anything to do with the crime, because no one broke into the Ramsey home.

I think the group tonight summed up that both John and Patsy devised the ransom note, and Patsy penned it. Which means John IMO most likely tied the garrote and staged the sexual crime. I can't see a mother doing that

Surprisingly both Spitz & Lee opined there was no sexual crime at all.

I couldn't be more disappointed than I am on the 3rd Dr Phil installment. I never see that man as anything more than dishonest. He's a slime. I don't care if it was IDI, but we're talking about very complex details. He could have stuck with Burke and John's interviews and not got into the details...or he could have discussed some of the complexities and leaned IDI.

WHAT HE BASICALLY SAID IS THAT WE'RE STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.

OUR STUDY OF THIS CASE HAS NO MEANING.

AND WORST OF ALL, HE PUSHED IDI AND PROMOTED NO THEORY OF WHO IT MIGHT BE.

SO DR PHIL, WOOD, JOHN AND BURK ALL WANT US TO BELIEVE THE PERSON WHO DID THIS WAS A WISP OF SMOKE,

SOMEONE JOHN FORGIVES AND SOMEONE THE POLICE HAVE NEVER SEARCHED FOR

BECAUSE THEY WERE ONLY FOCUSED ON THE RAMSEYS.

Burn in hell Dr Phil.

for years now everyone in California hates Dr Phil LOL I got this tid bit from a good friend who is an entertainment attorney in the area, they have absolutely zero respect for the man. And as for this interview, its ratings ratings ratings which brings about money money money, the question is how much was he willing to split with the 2 participants in this BS interview. He really is a dirtbag

for years now everyone in California hates Dr Phil LOL I got this tid bit from a good friend who is an entertainment attorney in the area, they have absolutely zero respect for the man. And as for this interview, its ratings ratings ratings which brings about money money money, the question is how much was he willing to split with the 2 participants in this BS interview. He really is a dirtbag

I couldn't agree more, and also Candice Delong, who made herself look like a complete idiot. No respect for either of them!

Just goes to show that when someone wants to be blinded by emotion or money or whatever... they will, and nothing will get in the way.

I would love to see Lin Wood sue CBS! He's made millions of the Ramsey's. I hope he bleed John Ramsey dry!

I strongly believe John would never have allowed that ridiculous note to be used. That is one of the reasons I don't think he was in on the staging.

I always thought the same- until I heard his voice, plain as day on the 911 call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's telling about his admission now when he is 29 is that when he was being interviewed by the psychologist he said he went to sleep and that he was a very deep sleeper. Once he admitted to getting up that night, it placed him at the scene of the crime.
Burke probably forgot what he said when he was interviewed 20 years ago so when DP interviews him about the train tracks and eating pineapple he doesn't give a straight answer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Did anyone else hear John Ramsey say the story wasn't that his daughter died horrifically but the injustice done against him, Patsy, and Burke? Wow, I saw that as him basically incriminating himself.

This is my disgust with Death Of Innocence. The book wasn't about coping with the loss of their daughter. It was about the Ramsey's disillusionment of their friends, the press and the police. It was more about how the world was against them. This line doesn't surprise me at all.

John's daughter dies and all he wants to do is move away from Boulder and get back to his life.

This is my disgust with Death Of Innocence. The book wasn't about coping with the loss of their daughter. It was about the Ramsey's disillusionment of their friends, the press and the police. It was more about how the world was against them. This line doesn't surprise me at all.

John's daughter dies and all he wants to do is move away from Boulder and get back to his life.
JR screams of narcissism.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

A lawsuit with Burke answering questions under oath could very compelling.

I say let him sue as nobody would want Burke to answer real questions as it would be on his behalf that his lawyer is suing.

With his joker grin and weird mannerisms I don't see him coming across at all well and let's not forget Dr Phil has already stated that Burke has absolutely nothing wrong with him apart from being socially awkward.

I say let him sue as nobody would want Burke to answer real questions as it would be on his behalf that his lawyer is suing.

With his joker grin and weird mannerisms I don't see him coming across at all well and let's not forget Dr Phil has already stated that Burke has absolutely nothing wrong with him apart from being socially awkward.

how much per hour does this hot shot lawyer charge ? 425 is my guess and if the accounts on the net are true daddy Ramsey is broke. I dont think it will ever happen but never say never

An old movie called ' The Good Son comes to mind, if you havent yet seen it you should, it freaked me out when I saw it.

An old movie called ' The Good Son comes to mind, if you havent yet seen it you should, it freaked me out when I saw it.

That's a good movie, I just don't see BR as a sociopath like the one child in the movie. Honestly I think he had a major temper tantrum and severely hurt his own sister, leading to her death. I think this was an outburst kind of event. The kid in that movie was a planner! Scary movie though for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth