Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone posted about that. Its one more case for LE to sit on.
Thanks Deedee! Yes I posted that before I started reading. Just got all caught up! From my POV I think Suffolk police are traumatized from the Marty Tankleff case years ago. I mean that was a mess and so they are super careful and stingy with giving media any info about ongoing/active investigations. Hence there reluctance to release 9-11 calls and such. It sucks because the public can be a huge help in investigations. There may be someone out there who knows something but may have missed the one article or whatever that was released.

What is the significance of these locations? TIA!

Behind Emjay Blvd is where two sets of remains were found this past week. Both sets identified as young men (teens). SCPD is investigating as homicides and believe to be gang related.

As for the Leahy address...I'll let LL explain. I'm not sure how to answer within TOS.

Can someone thank this post if my last post about the 4 dead teens in Suffolk Co. Showed up? It's been awhile so maybe I did something wrong because I don't see it. Thanks. I don't want to repost if it posted already.

Can someone thank this post if my last post about the 4 dead teens in Suffolk Co. Showed up? It's been awhile so maybe I did something wrong because I don't see it. Thanks. I don't want to repost if it posted already.

I don't see a previous post by you.
The four dead teens found in Brentwood have a thread.

Oh, thank you so much. It must've been moved there. Apparently it's not new news. 😊

The four dead teens are thought to be gang related I thought. What relevance do they have to LISK? Or do you guys think they have to LISK? It's in the news here.

You folks should read a story in today's Newsday. It is about the coming of the A&E documentary about the Gilgo Murders. Mr.Burke is prominently mentioned in that article.

Thanks Deedee! Yes I posted that before I started reading. Just got all caught up! From my POV I think Suffolk police are traumatized from the Marty Tankleff case years ago. I mean that was a mess and so they are super careful and stingy with giving media any info about ongoing/active investigations. Hence there reluctance to release 9-11 calls and such. It sucks because the public can be a huge help in investigations. There may be someone out there who knows something but may have missed the one article or whatever that was released.

They were so shaken up they continue to spread lies about the case. They are so effing stupid that it is difficult for a normal person to understand how it couldn't be the truth what they are saying.. The aide to then Dormer said they had a videotaped confession of Tankleff,, and they couldn't use it because it was illegally obtained.

No mention that the detective that framed Tankleff benefits from the Tankleff estate after Tankleff is convicted.

I would suggest the best way to understand anything about any case in Suffolk County is to first listen to what the PD/DA tells you and think the opposite. The lie’s they tell are monumental because they know when they are caught there is no DA (Spota) that will prosecute them. Truth is that the DA guides them through the lies.
You do realize in the Tankleff case there was a juror that was accused by two other jurors of improper conduct. This juror was giving hand signals to the ADA about which jurors were against the DA’s case. That juror also came into the jury room and told the fellow jurors that Tankleff’s own sister was now against him.
Judge Tisch dismissed it all away.
After the conviction the juror and the ADA, and the prosecution team had a round of golf and a round of drinks at the golf course clubhouse.
A few years ago, or many years after the conviction the juror is arrested for mortgage fraud. No problem because the juror has more on ‘them’ than they have on him. He doesn’t have to pay for a lawyer.
In the case of my former son in law the mentally challenged DA/PD had a witness that just happened to be Burke’s neighbor tell them on 11/13/03 that the SIL participated in an armed robbery on of a Strathmore Bagel company on 7/25/00. In case you are wondering that Strathmore is the same Strathmore of Tankleff infamy.
The lie stood until at least 7/2/04, or when the witness repeated the lie before Suffolk County Judge James C Hudson, his lawyer, Ray Perini ( see Newsday the Prosecutor and the party boat ), and NO ONE seemed to bother to find whether or not the SIL was even in the country. After 9 months living with that lie with the intention of prosecuting it the morons finally decided maybe we shouldn’t rely on his not being able to prove where he was 5 years earlier so why not get his credit card records Were they surprised to find out he was in Europe.
They were going to charge the son in law with that crime which carried a 20 year minimum on conviction. When they realized they were caught they just switched that crime for another crime that never happened.
They are the lowest form of pond scum ever created.

I managed to get a few snippets of the A&E Lisk/Serial Killer case and from what I saw you folks are NOT going to be disappointed. It is a first class production, IMHO. This Board is going to be very busy come early November and the rest of the weeks the show plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member