The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the ransom note, the intruders or kidnappers were long gone. So it's safe to say he was totally safe and secure in his room especially with all the folks downstairs

It also said they were watching them, so they could strike again at any time.

Regarding the faeces, couldn't it have been JonBenet's? It was well known among friends of the family and the beauty pageant attendees that JonBenet couldn't wipe herself after going to the toilet. She asked other adults to do it for her.
I think Burke is an easy target because he has a smiling demeanor which puts people off, he's nearly 30 yrs old, so considered open game, his mother, the most likely candidate is dead and all other avenues are exhausted. JMO

According to the ransom note, the intruders or kidnappers were long gone. So it's safe to say he was totally safe and secure in his room especially with all the folks downstairs

there was suppose to be two watching his house and the note says they were not too fond of Mr Ramsey, hey how did the kidnappers know his home phone number ? LOL oops

the thought just came to me after not thinking about it at all that CBS and its high paid lawyers on retainer had to be absolutely convinced that the brother did it beyond a shadow of a doubt or there is no way they would have aired that special. Knowing who did it was the only thing that freed them up to air a show that points the finger directly at the perp.. in my opinion.

otherwise they would have had to worry about LW andf the lawsuit. as it is, they know they cant sue. in my opinion.

I know BDI is just a theory. I'm open to other avenues. And believe me, I hope it wasn't BR. But I get the sense that some people are transmuting their hope that BR didn't do it into a rejection of any possibility that BR did it. I think there is a definite possibility of BDI, but I'm open to other theories. Some don't seem to be open to BDI at all. Even if BR confessed there would be people saying, "Well, maybe an intruder made him do it." Oh well.

Regarding the faeces, couldn't it have been JonBenet's? It was well known among friends of the family and the beauty pageant attendees that JonBenet couldn't wipe herself after going to the toilet. She asked other adults to do it for her.
I think Burke is an easy target because he has a smiling demeanor which puts people off, he's nearly 30 yrs old, so considered open game, his mother, the most likely candidate is dead and all other avenues are exhausted. JMO

I wondered that too. At least the feces in her bed, why was it assumed to be BR's?

apparently some here feel that if your kid ever gets kidnapped and the kidnappers leave a note you can believe whatever the kidnappers say in the note, because....everyone knows kidnappers never lie?

Again, we agree, Prime. I still think Patsy is most likely. Even so, I try not to be too rough.

apparently some here feel that if your kid ever gets kidnapped and the kidnappers leave a note you can believe whatever the kidnappers say in the note, because....everyone knows kidnappers never lie?

Oh, there's no doubt in my mind that bad guys don't always tell the truth. The key here is, can you afford to take that chance?

Can you crack your head like she did by a fall down a flight of spiral staircase ? I think I read she had other bruises.. just wondering. Seems like a person could stick their foot out and trip someone who was nearing the top of the stairs and cause a severe head injury

BBM. was more interested in his first guess that JBR might have been stabbed with a knife (his first physical demonstration), and then perhaps she was hit with a hammer (the second guess). To me this may be an indication that BR does in fact not know how JBR was killed, in particular the knife/stabbing guess which seems to come from his imagination.

Good point. I thought the same. Not saying it exonerates him but its a point in his favor. Though Burke is a little wierd, especially as an adult, something seems off with him (based on the Dr. Phil interviews)

what i find weird is that some here are hinting that the ramseys werent worried about BR because of something the "kidnappers" said in the note. like it was gospel, so they need not worry.

Can you crack your head like she did by a fall down a flight of spiral staircase ? I think I read she had other bruises.. just wondering. Seems like a person could stick their foot out and trip someone who was nearing the top of the stairs and cause a severe head injury

Great question, I assume the Patsy accidentally killed her camp think its from a stair or bathroom fall. Though, i must say that the CBS flashlight bashing demonstration and autopsy evidence was pretty compelling

We're led to believe the strangulation occurred outside the wine cellar I believe. That is where the paint supplies tray was situated, taken there before Christmas by the house help, containing the broken brush tip, and a urine stain was found on the carpet. JonBenet also had urine stains on the fronts of her knickers and her longjohns, suggesting she was laying face down at that point.

What puzzles me, is why JonBenet didn't let go of her bladder when/if she was first struck on the head and fell unconscious so that she appeared to be dead.

Woah woah, urine stain on what carpet? I had never heard this.

I think u dont release your bladder when u go unconsious only when u r dying though im certainly not an expert

Basic question: why write a ransom note if u know your daughter is dead within the house?

Cant u just say to police, my daughter is missing...

Basic question: why write a ransom note if u know your daughter is dead within the house?

To make it look like an intruder came into the home and to deflect attention of LE away from the occupants of the house.

Woah woah, urine stain on what carpet? I had never heard this.

I think u dont release your bladder when u go unconsious only when u r dying though im certainly not an expert

I think there was a urine stain on the carpet outside the Wine Cellar door in the basement (her body was found inside the Wine Cellar). If that is correct, it is likely that she either actually died there and her bladder spontaneously released, or she was so badly injured at that point and near to death that her bladder released.

The crack was pretty much right on the top of her head so I think it would be near impossible to do that with a fall.

If they just call police, there are only three suspects. The ransom note expands that list to just about anybody in Boulder. Plus it establishes the Ramseys as victims and ensures they will be treated compassionately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members