Found Deceased FL - Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 *Arrest* #4

Wow that's a loft of arrests on that street if you go read the article! I hope she wasn't used to negotiate a debt. 😐

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Yikes me too

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Been so quiet... Almost 2 weeks since I've checked here and still nothing?... Sigh:( Diana where are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurricane Matthew, during your path of destruction, can you please uncover some lies, and bring the truth? Can you please help the families of those missing be able to bring their loved one home? Uncover what's been hidden and shine light.

Little Diana has been on my mind most of the day. I wish the family had answers. :tantrum:

Oh my goodness ..
Been awhile since I stopped in, I feel like this is her room or something!
Was SO hoping to find some good news by waiting. Nothing. SOMEONE knows something. :sigh:

Family of missing Diana Alvarez still wants father investigated

"The family of a 9-year-old who went missing from her San Carlos Park home in May is still begging investigators to look into the girl's biological father in Mexico."

Snip

"Rita Hernandez, Diana's mother, is begging for investigators to go to Mexico and search for her daughter.

Alvarez's biological father lives in Mexico, and Hernandez believes he may be behind her daughter's disappearance. She said investigators have never been to the city where he lives or questioned him in the case.

Hernandez said in July that Guerrero told her Diana isn't dead but when she asked him if he knew where the girl is or anything about her disappearance, she claimed he was unclear, babbling and rambling while answering, covering his face and refusing eye contact.

Guerrero told Hernandez that Alvarez may be in Puebla, Mexico. The girl's biological father, Martin Alvarez Moreno, who lives in Tehacuan Puebla, said he does not have her and has not seen her since she disappeared.

NBC2 learned in August that the FBI reportedly requestedMexican authorities visit Diana's father, but because of what's being labeled a miscommunication, that had not happened."

I am very sad that she has not been found. I am even more sad that the police haven't looked into the very good leads that were there from Day freaking 1. I am only mildly relieved that her family still thinks the father had something to do with her disappearance. They are not convinced that Jorge killed and dumped her. Many of us all along have felt like something was off, it wasn't a cut and dry kidnapping, raping and killing case. I hope the police are taking this seriously and trying to find this baby. She needs to be found, one way or another. You are so important, Diana. You are so important.

Guerrero told Hernandez that Alvarez may be in Puebla, Mexico. The girl's biological father, Martin Alvarez Moreno, who lives in Tehacuan Puebla, said he does not have her and has not seen her since she disappeared.

Interestingly I live a few municipalities where Diana's father lives. However I can't go to Tehuacan because it's often said some drug cartels are there and for now is quite risky.

While I was traveling last weekend, I stopped in Gainesville for gas, and an amber alert came across the gas pump screen for Diana. I did a double take because I thought it was cancelled. Where are you? I'm still holding out hope that you are safe!

I know it's likely Diana was disposed of in the swamps/forest. But Kayla Gomez' case has made me wonder more about Diana's location, if she could be at an abandoned house. I know LE has tracked his pings, etc., but he might have taken her to a physical location, with which he was familiar, to commit the assault. So maybe a barn, shed, abandoned house, maybe near one of the orchards where he worked.

While I was traveling last weekend, I stopped in Gainesville for gas, and an amber alert came across the gas pump screen for Diana. I did a double take because I thought it was cancelled. Where are you? I'm still holding out hope that you are safe!
Really...wow! I thought it was cancelled, also.
Gainesville=Go Gators! Oh wait...we lost to Arkansas this weekend.

ETA a ? Did you receive because of your location or is the Amber Alert sent out every so often as a reminder?

From that link:
LEE COUNTY, FL - Emails released to NBC2 from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement reveal more information about the investigation into missing Lee County nine-year-old, Diana Alvarez.

Emails between the law enforcement agencies suggest the suspect, his vehicle description and their likely direction of travel was known to investigators within hours of the child's reported disappearance.

:jawdrop:

Suspect known in Diana Alvarez case days before AMBER alert

Emails between the Lee County Sheriff's Office and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement show detectives developed a suspect the day 9-year-old Diana Alvarez was reported missing.

[...]

By at least 1:05 p.m. that day, a Lee County detective had requested any information on 28-year-old Jorge Guerrero-Torres. Detective Sgt. Michael Downs referred to Guerrero-Torres, who sits in jail on an unrelated child *advertiser censored* charge, a "suspect." Almost an hour later, the Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office, where Guerrero-Torres reportedly lived, had been notified about the investigation.

A back-and-forth ensued between the state and local agencies as officers scrambled to find a photo of Guerrero-Torres.

Repeated emails from LCSO and FLDE asking for Guerrero-Torres's picture were sent to Downs. At 5:24 p.m., Downs responded: "We are working on it now."

[...]

"Ms. Rita Hernandez is meeting with detectives tomorrow (Thursday) to discuss new leads and the issue with the AMBER alert," said Thomas R. Busatta, attorney for Hernandez, who is Diana's mother. "It's always been her contention that she told them that Mr. Guerrero-Torres was a suspect."

[...]

Busatta said Hernandez met with the FBI on Friday to discuss a different lead.

Hernandez believes her daughter may have been taken to Mexico, where her biological father lives, Busatta said.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...lvarez-case-days-before-amber-alert/93561692/

Unbelievable. They had an idea who took her and they could have issued an Amber Alert HOURS after she was taken, instead of 4 days later. Someone might have seen them and she might have been found the same day. I better not say anything else. :stormingmad:

They're calling the child *advertiser censored* charge "unrelated." Does that mean there is another victim besides Diana?

They're calling the child *advertiser censored* charge "unrelated." Does that mean there is another victim besides Diana?

Hmm, I would take it that way...I thought it was Diana, am I understanding this right...there is another?
😕

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member