Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trooper, I believe that payments or extras for that child are dependent on a specific child. Some seem to get more than others in youth worker outings, assistance with sport, medical etc. I also think maybe it depends on which agency the foster carer is going through.

WTF I thought Facebook had to cooperate with LE.
Facebook blocks LE regularly. I've heard many complaints by people who report pages where shady men regularly troll young teen girls, and the powers that be refuse to act and shut them down. If you're the parent of a teen and trying to protect them from some of the evil we know is out there online, don't expect Facebook to be your friend.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I didn't see Cyndi talk on TV last night (Channel 9). Is it available on line? Did she say anything new?

I didn't see Cyndi talk on TV last night (Channel 9). Is it available on line? Did she say anything new?

No, I didn't notice anything new and I don't believe the interview went ahead for legal reasons. I think its on the ACA FB page just pay no attention the to horrible comments on there.

I have to admit my bio brother (8 years older than me) abused me until I was 12. Lovely middle class family. Mother worked for Children's Services and didn't notice anything. I didn't mention it until my early 20s because I didn't want to upset anyone. Not looking for sympathy, just trying to understand a child's mind. I was flattered by the attention he gave me until I realised it was wrong. Then I did everything in my power not to be home alone with him. I told my friend, but her grandfather was doing the same to her, which strangely normalised it.
ETA: My friend's family had foster children. Eek!

sorry to hear this. too grew up in a family with child rape. I told Doctors, neighbours, priests, friends, no one believed m.. For a child in that situation it can be bewildering to try and navigate a way through,

Since you can bet on anything in this country, including the consistency of Turnbulls morning turd. Im going to take another punt.

Anyone want my money for a guilty plea within the next few days? As if anyone wants a trial

I have to admit my bio brother (8 years older than me) abused me until I was 12. Lovely middle class family. Mother worked for Children's Services and didn't notice anything. I didn't mention it until my early 20s because I didn't want to upset anyone. Not looking for sympathy, just trying to understand a child's mind. I was flattered by the attention he gave me until I realised it was wrong. Then I did everything in my power not to be home alone with him. I told my friend, but her grandfather was doing the same to her, which strangely normalised it.
ETA: My friend's family had foster children. Eek!

I am sorry to hear of this Possumheart. 100% agree with you that young girls could find attention by an older, more mature boy flattering and perhaps confusing. Llama hairstyle aside, it has to be said Trent was a very good looking young man.
Perhaps she failed to report it because she didn't want to get him into trouble?

sorry to hear this. too grew up in a family with child rape. I told Doctors, neighbours, priests, friends, no one believed m.. For a child in that situation it can be bewildering to try and navigate a way through,
I'm so sorry, and I do understand. I was at the doctor a lot with mystery stomach pains but didn't divulge. You are brave (hug)

So many questions...continued...
How long have they lived in Queensland?
Where have they lived before.
Is The Hills a school with a good reputation---who goes there and how expensive is it?
Why do they have horses?
Who are the Thorburn's friends?
Where is their extended family?
Who are they, really?
Foster mum would have provided some sort of credible face to the fostering family front. And the daycare. Thus making it so difficult for everyone to see past the facade.

Trent and Julene took out 1st Place in 'The Parent & Child Riding Event' at the Brisbane Royal Show in 2011. see
http://www.horsedeals.com.au/index....o-you-by-Ariat-Just-Country-Australia-Pty-Ltd

The historical details tab on Julene's now cancelled ABN (http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=21258663791) gives her main business location from 1st January 2003 to 1st November 2010 as Victoria - postcode 3658 (which is BROADFORD, CLONBINANE, FLOWERDALE, HAZELDENE, REEDY CREEK, STRATH CREEK, SUGARLOAF CREEK, SUNDAY CREEK, TYAAK, WATERFORD PARK) and the Trading name at that time as being 'DOGGIE TUCKER N STUFF BROADFORD OFF ROAD FUN KART HIRE'. Her registered main business location from 1st November 2010 to 14 June 2013 (when her ABN was cancelled) was Queensland - postcode 4133 which of course is Chambers Flat, Waterford etc.

RT also has a Twitter account - https://twitter.com/sixtymodle. Joined Twitter October 2011 (in Queensland then). Lists himself as 'truck driver and limo driver'. Tweets about a long haul truck drive from Melbourne to Brisbane in Dec 2012. Tweet on 21 April 2014 - "good day at gym doing physio getting back into shape hopefully back will hold up" (so back injury sustained sometime before that it seems)

<modsnip>

Since you can bet on anything in this country, including the consistency of Turnbulls morning turd. Im going to take another punt.

Anyone want my money for a guilty plea within the next few days? As if anyone wants a trial

well.. Count me IN, CS... I think Julene and Josh will plead guilty. .... at this stage , because I don't know what lies they told, which part of justice they perverted... I suspect a monetary or community service fine (!!).... otherwise a few months in prison, for Julene, at least.

Rick pleading guilty. I just don't see him doing that. He is going to have a long talk with his barrister.. Some how, I suspect he going to float the idea of diminished responsibility, the crime is so heinous. .. so outrageous to the community. .

Trent.. .. he is going to squirm and try and plead ignorance, or worse, her seducing him.. it depends how much money is left over or available for him to have a little hissy fit and demand that he be loved by the court and the community, or else.. .. so I am dodgy about his plea.. the punishment for incest is particularly heavy. ... .. I figure him fighting that all the way.

Make the foster kids work in the food vans for decades to come. Unreportable under 16. Its modern age dickens style. Im so glad they came undone.

BBM, Yes they have come undone, it's just a pity they raped and murdered a child for that to happen and goodness knows what else they have done on their path of vileness?

RT also has a Twitter account - https://twitter.com/sixtymodle. Joined Twitter October 2011 (in Queensland then). Lists himself as 'truck driver and limo driver'. Tweets about a long haul truck drive from Melbourne to Brisbane in Dec 2012. Tweet on 21 April 2014 - "good day at gym doing physio getting back into shape hopefully back will hold up" (so back injury sustained sometime before that it seems)

Woah, he's not great at twitter, but for some reason that doesn't surprise me

Julene Thorburn leaves her Chambers Flat home, police currently removing furniture and blackening windows of the house @7NewsQueensland

From Twitter 12-54pm today

The historical details tab on Julene's now cancelled ABN (http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=21258663791) gives her main business location from 1st January 2003 to 1st November 2010 as Victoria - postcode 3658 (which is BROADFORD, CLONBINANE, FLOWERDALE, HAZELDENE, REEDY CREEK, STRATH CREEK, SUGARLOAF CREEK, SUNDAY CREEK, TYAAK, WATERFORD PARK) and the Trading name at that time as being 'DOGGIE TUCKER N STUFF BROADFORD OFF ROAD FUN KART HIRE'. Her registered main business location from 1st November 2010 to 14 June 2013 (when her ABN was cancelled) was Queensland - postcode 4133 which of course is Chambers Flat, Waterford etc.
Didn't Speddo live in the Flowerdale area???

Trent and Julene took out 1st Place in 'The Parent & Child Riding Event' at the Brisbane Royal Show in 2011. see
http://www.horsedeals.com.au/index....o-you-by-Ariat-Just-Country-Australia-Pty-Ltd

<modsnip>

Holy guacamole.
You legend. I knew they were blow ins, i just felt it.

Someone want to do an crappy face comparison. Are hairbros theirs as others have hmmmmmed about.

How many kids have they had access to while hairbros were dancing little ones.

Someone needs to throw some holy water and say the lords prayer over this ***** so we can watch her fizzle.

<modsnip>

all that area was the centre of the Black Saturday Bushfires, in February 2009.... perhaps that's what moved them on to Qld.......

edited by me for brevity

Julene Thorburn leaves her Chambers Flat home, police currently removing furniture and blackening windows of the house @7NewsQueensland

From Twitter 12-54pm today
BRING IN THE RSPCA NOW, FOR THE ANIMAL'S SAKE! (And by 'animals' I don't mean the family in this instance!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288