FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelly, I don't think that the ex and the man who left the phone at Jennifer's are brothers as their last names are different....I suppose that they could be step brothers but I have never heard that...I think that she would have opened the door for the ex to....I have even thought the ex may have hidden the phone in her condo in order to have an excuse to drop by Jennifers offering to take the phone back to Travis...

Maybe he took the briefcase as a trophy of the crime or he thought it would be useful to store things in for himself? But you could say that about any of the missing items and I doubt hes kept them all with him. Some of them will be buried somewhere.

Thank you marable ,
they are not brothers but if they are friends and if they know each other so maybe the guy told the ex boyfriend he stayed in the condo for the weekend and there were other people there and they party...and he also mentioned: oh I forgot my phone...
Maybe the ex decided its an opportunity to go to Jennifer and he knocked at the door saying ... This and this asked me to come pick the phone for him..
Or like you mention
the ex asked the friend to hid the phone there or someone else asked him or the guy who own the phone himself intentionally left it there ...who knows..
This case is so frustrated
someone who committed the worst crime of all and not getting caught
how many crimes like this , not only in orlando but in other places
this guy commited all this time on the loose

I've always thought that it's pretty bold -I mean, really bold, to abduct someone in the morning on a busy workday in broad daylight. I worked in LE for a while, and had never even heard of one case in that regard. I suspect she left, and met up with someone she knew - and maybe had even given that person a ride in her car (i.e., "OMG, can you drop me off at work? My car is in the shop!").

Unless the POI driving Jennifer's car knew nothing about what had happened to her I think it was incredibly bold of him to drive a missing woman's car and parking it so near her home.....I get the sense that this person or person's thought that they had more time, possibly getting Jennifer's car back to her condo and or going back to her condo to make sure clues were not left during her abduction before the Kesse's arrived.....the Kesse's were on this quickly within a few hours.....Could Jennifer have been abducted from her apartment and taken to a vacant apartment , her car was moved to another location to make it appear that she had gotten up and left for work Tuesday am,, the abductors did whatever to her in the vacant apartment and get her ready to take away from the Mosaic, rolled up in plastic or carpet.....The POI we see in the video was on his way back to the Mosaic to help with loading Jennifer into a van, he is called by the van drivers and told the Kesse's were there and to drop the car off nearby and they would pick him up on Conroy? Nothing that I can come with makes sense about Jennifer's car being taken from the Mosaic.....

Did the PD look into whom Jennifer had contact with that she let drive her car? It is unusual that someone would be so bold as to drive a vehicle that, at that point, was actually already evidence in a crime. I mean, you've gotta be really bold to do that, or else very comfortable with the vehicle and particulars of its owner in case you get stopped, "oh yeah, my friend Jenn let me borrow her car for the afternoon" - that kind of thing. I just cannot help shake the feeling she knew -and trusted- the person who abducted her.

If the perpetrators aim, by moving the car, was to cause confusion it worked.

I have followed this case from the very beginning and sadly the abduction is no closer to being solved today than it was back in Jan. 2006.

I am of the belief the perpetrator was a worker at Mosaic. The POI's build and estimated height point to an 'illegal immigrant.' I also believe he fled to his country of birth after this crime was committed.

All of this is hunches/ guesswork though.

This person not only drove the car, he sat in it for 32 seconds after parking it at the HOTG....Who would do that? He either knew nothing about Jennifer or he was cold and callous and did not care....Any of us driving our victims' car would be out of that car before it stopped , distancing ourselves from it....Not him.....had he done this before and he was "Mr. Cool".....Was he simply cold and heartless about what had just transpired with Jennifer?

Moving her car definitely caused a lot of confusion....

Or, maybe he was really comfortable with the car, like he'd been in it before? Personally, if I had been in his situation, I'd have been very nervous and would have gotten out of the car ASAP. Was he making a phone call from the car? Did police scan through any calls from the Cell Tower that would have Pinged at that time?

This person not only drove the car, he sat in it for 32 seconds after parking it at the HOTG....Who would do that? He either knew nothing about Jennifer or he was cold and callous and did not care....Any of us driving our victims' car would be out of that car before it stopped , distancing ourselves from it....Not him.....had he done this before and he was "Mr. Cool".....Was he simply cold and heartless about what had just transpired with Jennifer?

I don't think he knew anything about Jennifer or the kidnapping. I think he was just paid to park it and walk to another location and was picked up or paid.

Or maybe this cold calculated person knew he has nothing to fear, no one knows the car he drives is not his and I am sure he was very aware about his driving not to attract attention to himself, not speeding not running red light ,etc
When he drove jennifer's car no one knew it is a missing woman's car
During the day Conroy rd is a very busy road
for police to stop him from all thousands of cars is a very slim chance
He sat 32 seconds in the car checking there are no people close by when he get out of the car so they will not see his face from close

I was just thinking about him taking his time sitting in the car and why he would do that and not being bothered about possibly getting caught , and the thing that came into my mind is that he didnt care because he would be leaving the country straight after he dumped the car or very soon after so he wasnt worried about being tracked down, nobody would recognise hi when he left the car because he's there illegally, and his name is not known to police or other people

Why do I feel like it is going to end up being someone who was right under our nose from the beginning

I just wanted to share something....

I live in Sarasota, FL and yesterday my boyfriend and I went up to Bradenton to do some kayaking at Robinson Preserve. On the way there when we were stopped at a red light, I noticed a HUGE Jennifer Kesse missing poster(in great condition) plastered to something on the side of the road, facing the intersection. I believe her parents live in Bradenton and I assume they are the ones still getting her face and info out there. Brought a few tears to my eyes. I really hope this case is solved and her family gets some answers one day.

IMO.

I don't think one of the illegal workers commited this crime because they move from place to place very quickly and with no documents,no real names
they can dissapear very fast
An illegal worker would not remove Jennifer's car and drive it , risking being seen by other workers ,if the next day he is already moved to a new job in a new area.
I think it's a stalker who worked as a painter or worked in the office.He could have worked for a company who send him to do work or he could have worked for himself .
The other possibility because of lack of evidence the crime happened outside the complex iwhen Jennifer went out somewhere that night or in the morning on her way to work.

I don't think one of the illegal workers commited this crime because they move from place to place very quickly and with no documents,no real names
they can dissapear very fast
An illegal worker would not remove Jennifer's car and drive it , risking being seen by other workers ,if the next day he is already moved to a new job in a new area.
I think it's a stalker who worked as a painter or worked in the office.He could have worked for a company who send him to do work or he could have worked for himself .
The other possibility because of lack of evidence the crime happened outside the complex iwhen Jennifer went out somewhere that night or in the morning on her way to work.

The crazy male co-worker theory also really makes sense once you research all available online info on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am leaning more towards the coworker to.....8 out of 10 people know their abductor/murderer....

I am leaning more towards the coworker to.....8 out of 10 people know their abductor/murderer....

And he was late for work that day and he said that really telling comment about her body being eaten by gators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is coworker? Where can I find info on?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member