Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone researched the full history of Lake Claremont in Claremont? It is by the golf course.. It runs exactly along the straight line between the CG & the JR site. Also; Has anyone run a line from the Ocean Beach Hotel through The Conti Pub & see where it goes in a straight line? So interesting that is... The WOW line.. IMO that is.

So really is the history search at Claremont Lake,via the line from CG to JR. going to go well? In my opinion no. It is interesting for a walk with a dog. That is it. It is the OBH through to the Conti that might take your interest? That is my take in all seriousness. And beyond that. Who has bothered with that looksee? Shazza?

And where do you end up? Most Interesting hey.. Sorry just a ramble late in the night... Of Course..

Tell you what Bartholemeus, The CSK laid them down in a line on the Conti pub north & south. But the first line was from the OBH to the Conti. You couldn`t figure it out, but I knew. ;) Put your hiking boots on Barthomeleus & head for dem hills.. The Claremont Lake bit was just me joshing with ya. What`s the next line, the Indiana Tea house to the Sheraton Hotel & beyond?

Did the girl from Dalkeith who rode with Steve Ross ever come forward?
Not to my knowledge and as far as I know the general consensus is she never came forward because she didn't exist. If in fact SR did lie (which is more than likely) then you have to wonder why. He's unlikely to be the CSK IMO.

<modsnip>The girls are placed in a line from the last or 2nd last place they were seen alive. JR was, CG was. Is SS on a line from the OBH through the Continental Hotel to the hills, namely Parkerville in my opinion? Or is she on the same line as the other two. I`ll leave it at that. In case you all want to go off again.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>The girls are placed in a line from the last or 2nd last place they were seen alive. JR was, CG was. Is SS on a line from the OBH through the Continental Hotel to the hills, namely Parkerville in my opinion? Or is she on the same line as the other two. I`ll leave it at that. In case you all want to go off again.

Ok so;

SS: OBH -> Conti -> Parkerville

JR: OBH -> Conti -> Wellard

CG: City -> Conti -> Eglington

Those aren't straight lines. Can you please clarify.

CG to Conti to JR is a straight line. OBH to Conti & onto the hills is a straight line.

CG to Conti to JR is a straight line. OBH to Conti & onto the hills is a straight line.

That doesn't make sense.

JR and CG were placed in a straight line that goes through the Conti. The Conti was the last "establishment" they both attended. Although the killer would not have known CG was at the Conti unless he actually stalked her from there, it's reasonable to theorise that the killer knew the two women attended venues in Claremont and dumped them at 180 degrees from the Conti.

But you've tried to extend this to SS by bring in the place she visited prior to CBV in the OBH. It's not equivalent to JR and CG so therefore the pattern you suggest simply doesn't exist.

JR also attended the OBH. By your logic she would also have been dumped East. CG had drinks in the city before finding her way to the Conti. By your logic she should have been dumped in the ocean.

Furthermore, it's just not feasible to stalk a specific girl from OBH to CBV and then wait for them to leave CBV. And on top of that gamble on the off chance that specific girl separates from the pack and walks to a more isolated area on her own. Nothing about your theory makes sense or is remotely likely.

The CSK is highly organised serial killer and would likely plan the nights he went out hunting and on those nights he would have played the percentages; look for lone women between 12am and 2am who have moved away from the activity (i.e. centre of Claremont), are probably under the influence of alcohol and trying to get home. To do this, stalking specific women from other venues in other areas is just not feasible.

I am simply stating that I recon they were placed at the spots on purpose, not just anywhere. It was planned

You said (while you were implying the rest of us were idiots) that there was a pattern you discovered and that the CSK dropped them on a trajectory from OBH through Conti that ended up in Parkie (Parkerville). Hence your username.

I didn`t say SS WAS there. Me mate Capicse said it. Ask Alan Newton from the Sunday Times to look into the blog, cause he not only closed it, it cannot be found.

I am simply stating that I recon they were placed at the spots on purpose, not just anywhere. It was planned

I think we all agree on that, though without SS being found we cannot determine if he started the pattern immediately.

He either accidently killed SS, then panicked and hid her really well or deliberately killed her following the Karrakatta rape (believing it was a mistake to leave a possible witness behind).

If SS was an accident, I don't believe she would be in a place that fits the alignment we're all discussing as the dump would not have been planned. However given he was willing to leave Karrakatta 'dumped', why didn't he just leave SS too? Perhaps SS saw his face?

This leads me to believe he consciously killed SS but it may not have been premeditated. Thus the dump site may be random.

Consider this;

The spot where CG was dumped was a little track coming off Pipidinny Rd. If he dumped JR with no thought to his next dump site then he's very fortunate to find a spot on that 180 degree line through the Conti where he could pull off a main road. Could be luck but also could mean he researched multiple dump sites in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong