OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the situation in the Pike co area regarding AIDS and Hepatitis? Diseases that usually co-exist with sharing needles?
I haven't heard anybody mention that, maybe if the health department has a website, they might have statistics listed.

I just attempted to get some info on the situation. Columbus Dispatch had an article November 2015. Not a subscriber could not read article. Southeast Ohio has Hepatitis epedemic, expecting AIDS to be next problem. Can someone get the article on this thread?

You know, considering the rural area, they could have just as easily worn camo overalls and a hunting jacket. Stripped it off their street clothes, threw it in the back of a pickup, and went on their merry way. Bloodstains aren't totally unheard of on camo. Unless someone thinks to test it.

Some of the guessing game suggestions are imo getting really far fetched..like dressing up in "hazmat" outfits...dragging CR1 from home to home. I am thinking hillbilly justice, outlaws experienced in murder. Payoff in robbing drugs and $$$, retribution...who fits the description?

I just attempted to get some info on the situation. Columbus Dispatch had an article November 2015. Not a subscriber could not read article. Southeast Ohio has Hepatitis epedemic, expecting AIDS to be next problem. Can someone get the article on this thread?
I sent them an email, we'll see if they answer back..

This is probably meaningless too but, re autopsies for each victim have a section labeled "HISTORY". Each description reads "found deceased in home" EXCEPT one. One victim reads "found deceased BLANK ..". Not sure if it means anything but I couldn't think of a word that would logically fit in the BLANK that sounded right. I think i may be analyzing the details way too much.

Bringing over Ray Pate's (#463) from the previous thread. Sorry, I don't remember how to bring it over the right way.

It is amazing..I am following hec the closer he gets the closer I perk up my instincts.I was L.E.O FOR 25 years and most
of the info he is projecting is going to prove correct. I am unable to make many comments because my ideas are too
advanced for discussion right now..An intelligent serial killer,, who covers his dots and plans down to the problem of
attract dogs,,will have figured out how to remove attract dog dangers. One of my greatest problems with this whole
slaughter is the facts given about the one victim shot once asleep in the fifth-wheel. If I remember correctly,,he was scheduled
to have a guests stay at his camper with him that night..The guest begged off for some reason and that left the serial
killer and the victim alone..If someone will remind me where the guests went that night -and how did the serial killer
know about the victim being alone? If my information is correct, we have discussed how L.E. was notified about the
turkey hunter hearing shots..Again I stand corrected,,but that Hunter was behind KR1's trailer...Someday,, I will tell you
the serial killer's identity and why he had to eliminate so many innocent victims.
Thank hec for moving out and
expressing himself.

RBBM

Hi Ray. Sorry I missed this post on the earlier thread but noticed it reading back. I'm curious, are you saying you know who the killer(s) of the Rhodens is?

I was discussing that with somebody last nite... seems totally off from what we heard early on. Of course, nothing about this case has been anything EXCEPT totally off!

I'm not a subscriber either, but I can read it. It's mostly about the cost of obtaining treatment. Here's the link. I can't post the entire article because of the 10% copyright rule.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/11/30/hepatitis-healing.html

O/T: You should be able to access it if you clear cookies.

This is probably meaningless too but, re autopsies for each victim have a section labeled "HISTORY". Each description reads "found deceased in home" EXCEPT one. One victim reads "found deceased BLANK in home". Not sure if it means anything but I couldn't think of a word that would logically fit in the BLANK that sounded right. I think i may be analyzing the details way too much.

I know way way back in the threads there was talk that young Chris was found outside the home as if he had tried to run. Maybe the missing word is "near"?

Bringing over Ray Pate's (#463) from the previous thread. Sorry, I don't remember how to bring it over the right way.

RBBM

Hi Ray. Sorry I missed this post on the earlier thread but noticed it reading back. I'm curious, are you saying you know who the killer(s) of the Rhodens is?
Well, I'm not Ray, but he has had his eye on one person since this all began, and has not wavered since that time. This person has never been mentioned as a suspect. Since he's the retired detective, I'm listening! And as time goes by, I am starting to believe he's right. That's all I have to say on the subject...

P.S. you did a great job bringing this post over!

I know way way back in the threads there was talk that young Chris was found outside the home as if he had tried to run. Maybe the missing word is "near"?

The report indicates that Chris Jr. was found deceased in his home. Nothing is redacted in that sentence.

Jr's report says he was found in his home.

Well, I'm not Ray, but he has had his eye on one person since this all began, and has not wavered since that time. This person has never been mentioned as a suspect. Since he's the retired detective, I'm listening! And as time goes by, I am starting to believe he's right. That's all I have to say on the subject...

P.S. you did a great job bringing this post over!

Well, based on what he's said, he thinks the "serial killer" has been on a mission to rid the county of undesirables. Like a LE officer who feels personally responsible for his county. Frankly, I haven't found his cryptic suggestions at all convincing. Time will tell, I guess.

This is probably meaningless too but, re autopsies for each victim have a section labeled "HISTORY". Each description reads "found deceased in home" EXCEPT one. One victim reads "found deceased BLANK in home". Not sure if it means anything but I couldn't think of a word that would logically fit in the BLANK that sounded right. I think i may be analyzing the details way too much.

The report I read for FR states "The decedent is a 20 year old male who was found deceased (Blacked out) With gunshot wounds to the head". Seems odd that was blacked out. I'm pretty sure BJM said she found them both, HG and FR, still in bed. CR2 says he was found deceased in his home. GR doesn't say he was in his home. In my opinion, they could've just blacked out the dang report except for how many shots each received. We already know 3 of the 8. I don't really understand the importance of telling 3 and not the others.

Well, based on what he's said, he thinks the "serial killer" has been on a mission to rid the county of undesirables. Like a LE officer who feels personally responsible for his county. Frankly, I haven't found his cryptic suggestions at all convincing. Time will tell, I guess.

Though I do value Ray's input, I can't bring myself to believe that it's the LE I think he's referring to, however, I'm not certain who he's leaning toward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998