KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

I asked my friend for a specific address, she said she was at work, so didn't know the exact address, but it was about 2 miles south, and west from her house. Because it was open pasture between the houses, she could see all of the lights on the night he was arrested. She technically has a Carlton address, but she said his was likely considered Gypsum.

I asked my friend for a specific address, she said she was at work, so didn't know the exact address, but it was about 2 miles south, and west from her house. Because it was open pasture between the houses, she could see all of the lights on the night he was arrested. She technically has a Carlton address, but she said his was likely considered Gypsum.
Ok, great!

I'm curious if he lives alone or with others. Did/does he have a job? I have looked under different names and search engines and I can't find anything for him.

The murder of LH had to be well planned. They had to know when her husband would not be at home and the hours he kept.
I don't know that it was common knowledge that it was just she and her husband that lived in the house.

The home is located on a dirt road and out in the country. I would think that finding the home might be difficult if you're not familiar with the area.

Her cell phone and or landline should have #s that called her the week before. Calling all of them shouldn't be a problem, unless of course a burner phone was used.

I am hoping cell tower dumps have been gathered for the day of the murder. The time should be very specific.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Fundraising at Assaria planned for Oct. 1, to help raise money for the reward fund. Nothing new regarding the investigation, tho.

Ok, great!

I'm curious if he lives alone or with others. Did/does he have a job? I have looked under different names and search engines and I can't find anything for him.

The murder of LH had to be well planned. They had to know when her husband would not be at home and the hours he kept.
I don't know that it was common knowledge that it was just she and her husband that lived in the house.

The home is located on a dirt road and out in the country. I would think that finding the home might be difficult if you're not familiar with the area.

Her cell phone and or landline should have #s that called her the week before. Calling all of them shouldn't be a problem, unless of course a burner phone was used.

I am hoping cell tower dumps have been gathered for the day of the murder. The time should be very specific.

That's what I see as being the most likely scenario. A $10.00 phone that ended up in the bottom of the lake...

That's what I see as being the most likely scenario. A $10.00 phone that ended up in the bottom of the lake...
But....can't they trace the phone where it was bought? It would require going through surveillance video. Hope they've either done it or the store keeps video surveillance for a while.

I wonder if one of the phones pinged off a tower somewhere heading West from Salina, or in the KC area.

But....can't they trace the phone where it was bought? It would require going through surveillance video. Hope they've either done it or the store keeps video surveillance for a while.

I wonder if one of the phones pinged off a tower somewhere heading West from Salina, or in the KC area.

I guess it would depend on where it was purchased. I know I shop quite a bit at Family Dollar, and occasionally at Dollar General, and being in different stores and in different towns, I have never noticed cameras. But, then again, I don't look for things like that!

P.S. they are probably up a creek, if, for example it was purchased in another county. That info probably wouldn't be available.

Nothing new in Salina Post concerning Lori today.

Ditto! Hope somebody will give an update about the fundraisers that have been held, and about the upcoming fundraisers.
I have looked at the FB page, and although it is supposed to be public, I can only read the first page, and it asks for me to sign in or sign up.

Lots of information about fundraisers in this article:
http://www.salina.com/news/local/af...cle_b93eabb5-0eee-5ebb-a480-fd3ed95fbc0d.html
After three months, Lori Heimer's family is still raising reward funds
By GARY DEMUTH Salina Journal 9/29/2016
[…]
In just three months, about $17,000 has been raised, and the family plans to add to that amount with several more fundraising events.
“We’ve been working hard,” said Genell Heimer, the eldest of Lori Heimer’s four daughters. “We’ll see if we can get someone to give up some information. So far, there’s not been a lot of new leads coming in.”
[…]

I wonder if the family members know when the Dateline episode on Lori will be aired? Dateline website has info about past episodes, and tonite's episode, but nothing on future episodes that I could find.

I guess I'm not going to get that address on JJB. I'd really like to know a little background about him. Bummer.

Re
I guess I'm not going to get that address on JJB. I'd really like to know a little background about him. Bummer.

And we still don't know anything about the outside warrant/NCIC hit, either.

Re
And we still don't know anything about the outside warrant/NCIC hit, either.
I did look up "roving gangs" in Kansas City and they are currently having problems with gypsies. I live in FL and many of the roving gangs originate here. However, their main thing is bashing in car windows in parking lots and grabbing purses and valuables left in the car. They can be rather brazen (they broke into a car 10 yards from me in a parking lot). But I haven't heard of them stealing dogs or murdering anyone. But.....who knows. They have gotten to be quite sophisticated with the thefts. Renting nice SUVS so they blend in. They hand off purses to waiting cars. They'll write a stolen check and go through the bank drive thru bank before anyone knows their purse has been stolen. They'll also back into a parking space and wait and watch. Escape is quick because they back into spaces.

Police were out this weekend warning people about locking car doors and taking their valuables with them. They hit tennis parks, workout places, YMCAs, grocery store parking lots.....

Sorry, off topic.

I have asked and she just said she doesn't know what the address is, but described it's location from her house. Sorry

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billyidaho
Back