GUILTY CA - 3 found murdered after child calls 911, Fullerton, 24 Sept 2016

This whole case sounds like a twisted episode of Criminal Minds or CSI. Except it's real and two little girls are now left with brutal memories and dead parents. :(

This whole case sounds like a twisted episode of Criminal Minds or CSI. Except it's real and two little girls are now left with brutal memories and dead parents. :(

Sordid and sick. And now murderous.

There won't be any furry "meet ups" where these three are going. I can imagine they'll try the girl as an adult and she'll go away for a long time. Her own parents...words fail.

why do you ask? because I did see a pic in the media where she had got a very short haircut

I'm seeing some things that are indicating a very gruesome case.

Does anyone know if KY had recently undergone a major change in her look where she looked like a male?

I knew about furries, they have had "fur con" in san jose many times as well as anime con. anime con has its fair share of nearly naked ppl walking around. at fur con there are ppl w the full outfits but many just with a tail or something. yes, many are sexual, but not all.

I don't understand it but hey, whatever floats your boat. this story though.... is crazy.

Has there been any news about the 2 adults that were expected to appear in court today?

I'm afraid to click on any of the links while I'm at work! I first learned about furries when my sister worked at a hotel/convention center bar and they hosted a furry convention. It was interesting hearing the stories... and honestly, disturbing. I'm sure most of the people there are just trying to enjoy their pastime, but I can't imagine being involved in something like that would be very normal.

Not to be braggadocious or anything (lol), but I pride myself in having seen it all, heard it all, and being very open-minded. However, this furry thing is the craziest subculture/hobby I have ever read about. Bizarre.

Not to be braggadocious or anything (lol), but I pride myself in having seen it all, heard it all, and being very open-minded. However, this furry thing is the craziest subculture/hobby I have ever read about. Bizarre.

I am not religious at all but "amen".

Somewhat off topic but do any of you fellow websleuthers ever wonder if god forbid anything bad happened to us and our computer/ phone history had to be pulled the stuff they would find in our search history!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhat off topic but do any of you fellow websleuthers ever wonder if god forbid anything bad happened to us and our computer/ phone history had to be pulled the stuff they would find in our search history!!

LOL.

Yes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members