NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

Consider it rumor, but it's my understanding that Sandy took them to Erica's remains.

I hope this is ok to share? From a reporters FB page https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154442239160535&id=661540534&ref=content_filter

The body of 13-year-old Erica Parsons was found in a grave off of highway 9 between Pageland and Mt. Croghan in Chesterfield County, according to Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks.

Brooks said the girl was reported missing since 2013 out of Rowan County, North Carolina.

She's believed to have been missing ,though,since 2011, Brooks said.

OMG I feared they would never find our girl. Googling frantically for more info!

OMG! :thud: Welcome home sweet one! Not the answer we wanted, but you can be at peace now. :tears:

Consider it rumor, but it's my understanding that Sandy took them to Erica's remains.
If he did, thank goodness some shred of humanity lurks in that icy cold heart. Unless it was for some kind of deal, in which case I will retract my statement.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OMG!!! This week is going to kill me! First Lori Ruff is identified and now Erica is found.. [emoji174]

What do you bet Sandy finally told the truth? He was the weaker link between him and Casey.

attachment.php

Justice is coming Erica

Attachments

• erica2.jpg
    erica2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 546
Casey probably did it and he isn't liking prison that well. He probably got a deal for some of his time cut off. jmo.

Rowan County Sheriff Kevin Auten did not immediately respond to a request for comment, but authorities are expected to hold a news conference on Friday. It was not immediately known how long Erica had been deceased, or how she died.

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5197

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back