NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

Ill have to follow this from my phone tomorrow and wont be able to watch the PC. Please keep this thread updated tomorrow. TIA.

Learning that you never give up hope that the missing will be found. No matter how long you have to wait.

I don't want to take any credit for breaking the news, but I think this deserves a post in the Breaking News Today on Websleuths thread.

Would anybody be be opposed to me posting there? :grouphug: for all of you wonderful people who have cared about & sought justice for Erica.

I bet Casey is busy making up another tall tale about what happened.

Godspeed Erica

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't want to take any credit for breaking the news, but I think this deserves a post in the Breaking News Today on Websleuths thread.

Would anybody be be opposed to me posting there? :grouphug: for all of you wonderful people who have cared about & sought justice for Erica.

This little girl's story has touched so many KayElJay, I think it only appropriate we post this news in Breaking News and link to the thread. A lot of members were captured by Erica. Please do if someone hasn't already.

I think it was probably purposeful neglect. Like starving her to death or denying her medical attention. jmo.

As I recall, Jamie said Erica told him she wasn't feeling well that last night he saw her. Seems like he said she was having trouble breathing or maybe she was coughing?

I hope Jamie is prepared for the bus coming his way. Remember Casey claimed he made up the story of her being missing and that if anyone was abusive or too "rough" with her it was Jamie.

Bless him for finally reporting Erica missing. What a horrible position to be in. Reporting your own parents for the possible murder of your adopted sister. He will be in my prayers as will the other kids.

I hope Jamie is prepared for the bus coming his way. Remember Casey claimed he made up the story of her being missing and that if anyone was abusive or too "rough" with her it was Jamie.

Bless him for finally reporting Erica missing. What a horrible position to be in. Reporting your own parents for the possible murder of your adopted sister. He will be in my prayers as will the other kids.

Let's hope that J gets lots of help and support. I can't imagine he is unscathed by that family's history.

Ugh, Jacob Wetterling, Erica parsons, and possibly Kristin Smart. I'm so heartbroken. At the same time this proves that we have the potential to solve so many long standing mysteries... Erica parsons only experienced hell during her entire life, something needs to be done in this country to assure that this can't happen in the future.

Please do ! I feel there are many on WS who know about her but may not be getting this news.

I never bought the nanny or the granny story. I guess they thought if it worked for Casey Anthony it would work for them. jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back