MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 mos, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011

i don't see the new age progression on findlisairwin.com. am finding that a bit odd...

i don't see the new age progression on findlisairwin.com. am finding that a bit odd...

It is interesting that a lot of the links on that page are also broken links. Although if you click the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children her picture is there.

NCMC1180911e1.jpg

Lisa's photo is shown age-progressed to 5 years. She was last seen at home on October 3, 2011 at approximately 6:00 p.m. Lisa has a birthmark on her right thigh. She was last known to be wearing purple pants and a purple shirt with kittens on it.

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1180911/1

I still am convinced that poor baby's corpse was sent downriver.
I still think about you often, Baby Lisa. You and Caylee are never far from my mind.

:goldcrown:

I don't feel one bit sorry for these 2 "parents". They KNOW what happened and I can't wait for the day that Deborah is finally arrested for the death of Lisa.

jmo

From all the information, how could you possibly know? I love how people twist and turn statements and hang on every word. Or how the will say, 'if that was my kid, I would be doing this or that.' Really, how would you know how you would react? No two people react the same way. I have seen families at funerals where one child was inconsolable while their sibling is laughing and acting unaffected. How you would react - or better yet how you think you would react - is really irrelevant.

The most likely scenario based on what LE has released to the public is a stranger abduction. There were signs that someone had pushed in the screen to enter the home. Three cellphones were missing and one called a number that the Irwin's didn't know the receiver or anyone in the house at the receivers. Witnesses report a man walking down the street carrying a child after midnight. Others saw the child the evening of the abduction and after the JI left for work. LE has verified he was at work and that he was there until after 3:30am. DB was intoxicated and neighbors remained on the porch after she went to bed. (one commenter states why drink on the porch? Why not. It is a nice fall Midwestern evening. Perhaps they didn't smoke in the house. Why drink inside where someone could get loud and disturb the Lisa? Many of my friends set on the porch to drink and smoke. It simply is does not point to guilt. Again, doesn't matter what you would do, it is what they did and may have done many times. I'll bet if this was a first, LE would have let everyone know) Neighbors said lights were off, yet when JI returned home the lights were on and front door unsecure. If LE had any information that their story hasn't checked out, they would be leaking it like they do other details. There simply isn't anything pointing to the Irwin's at this time.

This doesn't mean it was a stranger abduction, it is what is known points that way.

As for the Irwin's not cooperating. First off, I would never encourage anyone to speak to LE without an attorney present. They lie and it is legal for them to do it. The leaked that DB failed her polygraph examine and later admitted they lied. She passed. They want to separate the parents, so they can lie and say one is saying the other did it. Assume the Irwin's know they didn't do it. Why would you waste your time playing the LE game. I think an attorney would tell LE, my clients didn't have anything to do with it. They have told you what their timelines were, you investigated and found them to be true. Move on and search for the Lisa. LE gets tunnel vision and wants to solve cases quickly while the facts be damned. This is why over 150 people have been exonerated in 2015 alone costing taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements. Once people and especially LE realize that there is no pattern to cases and that they need to be properly investigate and all potential suspects vetted out as close to the event as actually possible, the fewer wrongful conviction cases there will be. Parents refusing to be part of the media circus doesn't make them guilty. Parents not out searching - even though in this case LE told them not to search - doesn't make them guilty. Everyone grieves differently. A child abduction is very similar to the death of a child especially after the first day. Hope diminishes and the reality that you may never see your child again sets in. I can also understand why they sent all the folks hanging out at their house away. They probably wanted some privacy and time to deal with their grieve and the grieve of their other children.

So, from what I've noticed on this board is there's an overwhelming belief that the parents were in someway directly involved with Lisa's disappearance. Honestly, I've only really heard of this theory on this board alone, outside of it, I don't see any sources that really gravitate to that scenerio. What are the reasons and evidence that they know more than they're saying...I understand the mother's story changed a bit, but that seems reasonable considering she was admittedly very intoxicated on the night of the disappearance.

So, from what I've noticed on this board is there's an overwhelming belief that the parents were in someway directly involved with Lisa's disappearance. Honestly, I've only really heard of this theory on this board alone, outside of it, I don't see any sources that really gravitate to that scenerio. What are the reasons and evidence that they know more than they're saying...I understand the mother's story changed a bit, but that seems reasonable considering she was admittedly very intoxicated on the night of the disappearance.
I totally disagree. I think this particular thread tried very hard to find other suspects other than the parents.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I totally disagree. I think this particular thread tried very hard to find other suspects other than the parents.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Also, when Vinnie Politan had his show on HLN, he was pretty convinced that the parents were hiding info and had whole shows dedicated to Lisa Irwin. JMO

It's been 5 years. Where could Little Lisa be? This reminds me of that horrible case in Utah where that child serial killer just took Sierra Newbold out of her bedroom in a house full of family. Horrific and sad.

Off topic but can anyone tell me the name of that baby girl that her parents claimed she was snatched out of her bedroom a few years ago. There was a video in the media of the parents leaving the housec and the dad was laughing. I am thinking baby's name something like Samantha. She was a few months old. At one point there was a tape of parents discussing the abduction but it was very muffled. It was in the United States and not the baby Samantha in south Africa. TIA

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just remembered. Baby's name Sabrina. I will now look for that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Almost five years since someone got away with (probably) murder of this sweet baby.

Almost five years since someone got away with (probably) murder of this sweet baby.

I don't even question whether baby Lisa is alive. All of Deborah Bradley's actions and words point to her involvement in the baby's death. The only mystery in my mind is what happened (accident or fit of rage) and whether Jeremy knows the truth or has just been duped by her.

Lately, I keep thinking about baby Lisa Irwin. I discovered Websleuths while looking for information about baby Lisa so long ago. Lisa's case haunts me. My baby girl was a little older than Lisa at the time, and the story resonated with me. I slept on the floor in my daughter's room for weeks after this story broke; I was terrified that someone could snatch my girl. What a heartbreaking story. I wish there could be some resolution to the case, but my heart tells me baby Lisa's story will always be one in which justice never arrives.

For a world so filled with beauty, there is such achingly painful sadness. My heart weeps for baby Lisa and all the other children whose lives have been lost.

@WonderMore I too am haunted by baby Lisa's case. My oldest daughter is around her age and the thought of someone sneaking into my house to snatch her consumed my mind. I still double check all windows and doors in my home to confirm they are locked and bolted before bedtime. Although I will add that I believe Deborah Bradley is involved. The fact that there has been no major breakthrough is so disheartening, but I'm still holding out hope that this case will be solved one day, hopefully sooner than later.

I still like to think that Baby Lisa & Baby Gabriel are brother&sister, and some day will ask why they don't have baby pictures!

They are both so beautiful and the stories unbelievably sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back