Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was found in a culvert?I thought they had found her along the side of the road facedown on the grass?

Yes, she was in a culvert, and was not simply lying face down. I don't know her exact position, but from what I understand, she was found lying in an unnatural position that was consistent with being thrown into that location. Not simply dragged and left lying flat.

Oh wow! I had not heard that before but you know what, I think I might have an idea for that. And I hope I make sense to everyone, but where the culverts are located there's the freeway i-45 but there's also a backstreet, it is about 2 miles long starts at the Hitching Post and ends where about the culverts are. That's how I actually found the culverts by walking thru the whole back street looking for them. Because you can kind of see them thru the freeway but only if you know where to look but it's easier to get to them thru the backstreet, So my guess is that the person who did it just threw her thru the back street. Let me explain, he/she could have just stood over the culvert, because it is kind of downhill a bit, and just let her fall in. I really wish you guys could see it so you could understand how it makes so much sense. Maybe in google maps you could see what I'm talking about.

I wonder what "kathy" was doing in Beeville? I wonder if maybe she was visiting the prison there as well... Makes me think she was just going prison to prison looking for somebody. Maybe they told her they transferred whoever she was looking for to sugarland, and then later to Huntsville. Just a thought though.

I wonder what "kathy" was doing in Beeville? I wonder if maybe she was visiting the prison there as well... Makes me think she was just going prison to prison looking for somebody. Maybe they told her they transferred whoever she was looking for to sugarland, and then later to Huntsville. Just a thought though.
Kathy story is very promising but I just can't see the resemblance between the two girls.

Kathy story is very promising but I just can't see the resemblance between the two girls.

I thought the same in the beginning but after taking into consideration that wcjd was severely beaten and had been dead for a couple of hours the face changes but when I really look at the pics side to side I see the resemblance so much. I honestly believe that she's kathy.

image.jpegimage.jpeg
Yes, she was in a culvert, and was not simply lying face down. I don't know her exact position, but from what I understand, she was found lying in an unnatural position that was consistent with being thrown into that location. Not simply dragged and left lying flat.

Come to think of it....Orange Socks who was found exactly one year earlier to the date Oct 31 as WCJD was found pretty much the same way.

I thought the same in the beginning but after taking into consideration that wcjd was severely beaten and had been dead for a couple of hours the face changes but when I really look at the pics side to side I see the resemblance so much. I honestly believe that she's kathy.

To me the scar on WCJD right eyebrow is key...Kathy does not seem to have one?

To me the scar on WCJD right eyebrow is key...Kathy does not seem to have one?

In my opinion, kathy's pic is not high quality enough to see it or probably didn't have it yet in April...but i don't think that the lack of scar in kathy's pic is enough to rule her out.

Having read through the thread, I wonder if maybe a local was her killer, someone who overheard her conversation with the waitress at the truck stop, offered her a ride in the parking lot/ just past the station, took her to their place (which would have been relatively secluded from what I have gathered through the thread), where based on a time frame of her last being seen around 6:30 pm would have given him about 12 hours (if you subscribe to the notion she was killed around 3 am and then dumped sometime around 6:30am) to kill and transport her. the shoes being dumped with her would be because she went into killer's house with clothes on, but shoes off and left in the vehicle, and was transported without the clothes to the dump site. I'm kind of following an Occam's Razor approach here, as the area where she was found was pretty rural still at the time, and she was hidden enough car's may not have seen her while on the road, but pulling off or riding up in a semi cab could give you a view. One of may theories, I know, but not one I have seen discussed much.

I believe LE has her shoes not clothes

Oh wow! I had not heard that before but you know what, I think I might have an idea for that. And I hope I make sense to everyone, but where the culverts are located there's the freeway i-45 but there's also a backstreet, it is about 2 miles long starts at the Hitching Post and ends where about the culverts are. That's how I actually found the culverts by walking thru the whole back street looking for them. Because you can kind of see them thru the freeway but only if you know where to look but it's easier to get to them thru the backstreet, So my guess is that the person who did it just threw her thru the back street. Let me explain, he/she could have just stood over the culvert, because it is kind of downhill a bit, and just let her fall in. I really wish you guys could see it so you could understand how it makes so much sense. Maybe in google maps you could see what I'm talking about.

BBM?

Back street? Service road? Granted this one is on that regional-linguistics test, I'm not sure what you mean by back street, Kimm11, can you help me out?

I think she means service or frontage road

BBM?

Back street? Service road? Granted this one is on that regional-linguistics test, I'm not sure what you mean by back street, Kimm11, can you help me out?

In Texas the roads behind a main road would be called back street

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this story on listverse top ten.Being that WCJD has a bite mark on her shoulder I found it interesting.

The Murder Of Karla Brown

In the summer of 1978, the body of a young woman was found partially submerged in a large drum of water in the small town of Wood River, Illinois. Her name was Karla Brown, and she had been brutally beaten, raped, and murdered. Although the crime appeared to be rushed and poorly planned, there seemed to be no evidence pointing toward a suspect. After two years, investigators finally noticed a set of bite marks on Brown’s shoulder. Even this breakthrough was useless without a set of teeth for comparison, though.They caught a break in 1982, when a woman reported that she overheard a man named John Prante mention the bite on Brown’s shoulder. Since even the police had only recently discovered this detail, it was all but impossible for an innocent member of the public to know about it. Police exhumed Brown’s body to create a mold of the skin where she had been bitten, and another mold was taken from Prante’s mouth. After they matched, Prante was convicted of murder and sentenced to 75 years in prison.

Yes I believe you can call it that. I checked on google maps and you can see it when you look up Hitchin Post Huntsville Tx, I hope you can see it in the picture. It is marked with red
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161005-103148.jpg
    Screenshot_20161005-103148.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 234
Found this story on listverse top ten.Being that WCJD has a bite mark on her shoulder I found it interesting.

Karla Brown, and she had been brutally beaten, raped, and murdered. Although the crime appeared to be rushed and poorly planned, there seemed to be no evidence pointing toward a suspect. After two years, investigators finally noticed a set of bite marks on Brown’s shoulder. Even this breakthrough was useless without a set of teeth for comparison, though.They caught a break in 1982, when a woman reported .

So do we know if he traveled a lot or was possibly a truck driver? Seems like reaching since this happened such a long distance apart but the time frames are interesting and the crimes similar.

No I just read about this killing and it doesn't appear he ever left or was ever in Texas. The two cases are very different and seems the only thing in common are the bite marks.

RIP sweet girl. I'm traveling today and am on I-45. We just traveled by Huntsville and needless to say our sweet girl was on my mind. May she soon be given back her birth name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

No I just read about this killing and it doesn't appear he ever left or was ever in Texas. The two cases are very different and seems the only thing in common are the bite marks.

Yeah both cases are different.My main focus was the bite marks on both victims.It seems that is the only physical evidence left by the killer on WCJD.In 1999 WCJD body was exhumed I wonder if DNA was extracted?Being how far technology has come along 35 years later would they be able to detect anything from the bite mark at this point?

I'm keeping sweet Walker Doe in my thoughts! :rose: Her anniversary is coming up so very quickly, I can only pray she is home by then! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member