NJ NJ - Bonita Sanders, 2, Atlantic City, 14 Sept 1986

Many blessings to Bonita and her family, they have been through so much. It's nice to see Bonita is in the hearts of her family. Even though her sister would have been a baby at the time, someone made sure she knew about Bonita. Maybe someday mom will have a change of heart, let Bonita come home.

The mom must know something, this reminds me of little lucy meadows, whose mom says someone stole her from the grocery cart, when really she killed her. she was never found.

i wonder if they will think 2 question ann pettway about bonita's case as well as other babies who have mysteriously vanished

Things must have been different back then, but it grieves me that when she attempted abandonment of baby, she wasn't just placed for adoption; the same with the baby boy. Why hunt her down and force her to take a child she didn't want.
Imagine how different Bonita's life would have been in a loving, adoptive family.

ShowImage

https://www20.state.nj.us/NJSP_Amber/DispatchAction.do?parameter=mp_detail&mp_id=1277&type=mp

Bonita's sister Tameika talked with this youtube true crime channel Gabulosis and gave an account of her memories of Bonita's disappearance. Starts at about 16:25

It is more than clear that the mother is an unhappy *advertiser censored* who never wanted to have children... for some reason she was leaving them behind and the worst of all is that the authorities and the laws always give custody to the mother no matter what. .. and the father always wanted to be with his daughter... I think the same as the police who was murdered between 6 and 7 in the afternoon and was buried or thrown in a nearby garbage dump... I hope that woman rots in hell... and it has nothing to do with her name... Bonita...( in Spanish beauty) ugly inside, terrible human being...
Rest in peace Bonita Karen

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back