The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got to see it (thanks YouTube!). Something I found surprising was how messy the house was in the crime scene videos! Is that a result of police work or would the video have been taken before that? I was just taken aback by the "perfect" Ramsey's not so perfect house!
This reminds me of Brian Scott their gardener saying that Patsy wanted "pristine gardens". She wanted to look perfect from the outside is what I feel shows how superior they felt. Meanwhile the inside of the house was a wreck. Outward appearance is the most important to this clan of liars.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Pure conjecture, but I have a feeling it won't last. They may get married, but if he's unable to really open up, be vulnerable, be honest and share about himself (I'm not even talking about what happened 'that night') ... It would last for awhile, but once it becomes clear the relationship is shallow, and until she realizes she can get her emotional needs matched and fulfilled elsewhere, won't lost long. MOO. (Unless she knows his whole truth, which brings its own conundrum - I.e. How long can she keep quiet?

I don't even buy that's his girlfriend. Ramsey's are the masters of PR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This reminds me of Brian Scott their gardener saying that Patsy wanted "pristine gardens". She wanted to look perfect from the outside is what I feel shows how superior they felt. Meanwhile the inside of the house was a wreck. Outward appearance is the most important to this clan of liars.

Even better than that- in his book 'Foreign Faction' Koler relates how she paid to get her neighbor's yard cut before some people came on a tour of her house.
She didn't inform or ask the neighbor....

Even better than that- in his book 'Foreign Faction' Koler relates how she paid to get her neighbor's yard cut before some people came on a tour of her house.
WOW. [emoji33]

In liberal, laid-back Boulder, that wouldn't have gone over well....people are pretty territorial and to do that for appearances' sake would have been way over the top. Patsy's appearance was way over the top in every way - Boulder is more like a mountain town and people are very casual and not into appearances or money for its own sake....She had her admirers but it seems many of them were also transplants. Not the Whites - I don't know what they really saw in the Ramseys other than their kids were close to the same ages.

I want to ask now before it gets lost- who is this Evan kid that Burke apparently spent/spends so much time with?

I just assumed when the story was told by a nanny that 'Burke and Evan were caught naked under the porch' but Patsy changes it to 'there was no porch- they were probably just pee peeing (I hate it when Patsy talks this way) outside... because it was easier' and 'Evan was caught showing Burke his business out by a trash can' that this kid was long gone out of their lives. Didn't Patsy say Evan was like 7, 8 or 9 and Burke was 6 or 7?

Now we have 'Evan' playing at the house with Burke in the basement and train room up until Christmas 1996... the Christmas that Jonbenet was murdered and here we have Patsy telling the story of she 'doesn't know how well Evan is trained'- WTF... doesn't that make Evan like 10, 11 or 12?

Was this Evan kid ever interviewed? His parents? It sounds like this was a long time close, neighbor friendship?

Oh, and of course it is most likey Evan leaving poo unflushed not her precious Burke who soils his pants with grapefruit sized poops, smears poop on walls and chocolate boxes but nope... not Burke.

She is certifiable- the perfect Patsy for good old JR and Burke.

WOW check out the price of 1 glass:

http://us.baccarat.com/bar-tablewar...lass-2802266.html?cgid=bar-tableware-stemware

Fleet and Pricilla said they were afraid of breaking their glasses LOL I can see why:
http://www.westword.com/news/jonben...got-derailed-and-why-it-still-matters-6053856

I'd never been to the South before," Priscilla says. "It was very different from Colorado or California. Very pretentious. Maids. Everybody was drinking champagne. I finally looked at the woman who was supposed to be our hostess and said, 'We can't stay here. You don't know what we've just been through, and you're worried about whether we're using your Baccarat crystal glasses?' So all of a sudden, we were the crazy ones."

I think I would ask for a paper cup just to be safe LOL LOL

WOW check out the price of 1 glass:

http://us.baccarat.com/bar-tablewar...lass-2802266.html?cgid=bar-tableware-stemware

Fleet and Pricilla said they were afraid of breaking their glasses LOL I can see why:
http://www.westword.com/news/jonben...got-derailed-and-why-it-still-matters-6053856

I'd never been to the South before," Priscilla says. "It was very different from Colorado or California. Very pretentious. Maids. Everybody was drinking champagne. I finally looked at the woman who was supposed to be our hostess and said, 'We can't stay here. You don't know what we've just been through, and you're worried about whether we're using your Baccarat crystal glasses?' So all of a sudden, we were the crazy ones."

I think I would ask for a paper cup just to be safe LOL LOL

Yes, a red Solo cup for me, too!

Very interesting article about the Whites. I always thought it was telling, how their friendship came to an abrupt halt after the murder. This fills in some of the details I had missed. The Whites were acting as if JBR had been murdered by an unknown assailant, and advising her parents to cooperate with the police. This is what normal people would do, if their child had been murdered. But, the Ramsey's knew exactly who had killed their daughter, and were doing everything they could to cover it up. This was an AHA moment for the Whites. :jawdrop:

IMHO

Both the CBS and A&E episodes stated that the dna cell scrapped from JB's underpants could have come from the manufacturing via touch dna. Is it possible that JB
went to the bathroom at the Whites earlier in the day and when taking her leggings and pants down they touched the floor? If you can get touch dna from the manufacturing why not from the floor or anything she might have touched at the Whites? Has there been a report of everybody that was at the Whites for dinner that day?
Just a thought.

You are absolutely right, Linda!!! That's not his GF.

IMHO

Realy? But they even kiss!

attachment.php

It looks like a smiley face to me. With a poorly placed left eyeball. That is the kind of smiley face that I draw - one with a very big smile with eyes ' ' in between the ends of the smile. You are right, the photo that is not enhanced, looks much more like ink than the enhanced version of the photo.

From the autopsy report: "Examination of the extremities is unremarkable. On the middle finger of the right hand is a yellow metal band. Around the right wrist is a yellow metal identification bracelet with the name "JonBenet" on one side and the date "12/25/96" on the other side. A red ink line drawing in the form of a heart is located on the palm of the left hand."

I agree with you - it never really looked like a heart to me. Keep in mind though that the picture posted in this thread has been enhanced. That in addition to the angle, lighting, time it was taken, etc. could change how we are seeing it versus what the ME (with witnesses to the autopsy) reported.

Attached is the original photo for reference.

Realy? But they even kiss!

attachment.php

Burke and his "girlfriend" appear to be in the front seat of a car (unless it's a minivan, which I highly doubt) they are not sitting in the back seat, IMO. Burke is in the drivers seat position so just who exactly took that photo?

Burke did, IMO.

If he thinks posting pictures like that make him appear normal, with a normal pretty girlfriend then he seriously underestimates the intelligence of the public at large. Burkes underestimation of us is evidenced already by his appearances on Dr Phil.

I'm sorry, but his side of the kiss looks anything but normal or impromptu.

MOO

Both the CBS and A&E episodes stated that the dna cell scrapped from JB's underpants could have come from the manufacturing via touch dna. Is it possible that JB
went to the bathroom at the Whites earlier in the day and when taking her leggings and pants down they touched the floor? If you can get touch dna from the manufacturing why not from the floor or anything she might have touched at the Whites? Has there been a report of everybody that was at the Whites for dinner that day?
Just a thought.

It could have come from anywhere. Remember the FBI examiner that contaminated the Caylee Anthony duct tape?
Just when you think you know a LITTLE about this case..... I am reading the A James Koler book and just got to the part (p413,414) where he says touch DNA obtained was from SIX separate and independent samples that belonged to five males and one female. These were obtained from her fingernails and clothing.

:gaah:

The blonde girl was Burke's girlfriend back around '05-'06. The pictures with her are not recent.

^^^ Thanks- so who is the supposed new girlfriend?

Burke and his "girlfriend" appear to be in the front seat of a car (unless it's a minivan, which I highly doubt) they are not sitting in the back seat, IMO. Burke is in the drivers seat position so just who exactly took that photo?

Burke did, IMO.

If he thinks posting pictures like that make him appear normal, with a normal pretty girlfriend then he seriously underestimates the intelligence of the public at large. Burkes underestimation of us is evidenced already by his appearances on Dr Phil.

I'm sorry, but his side of the kiss looks anything but normal or impromptu.

MOO

It looks like he has never kissed before...looks like a kid puckering up for a kiss.

Her brow is slightly wrinkled like this kiss is gross or stressful.

Hi OTG, I wanted to quote your whole post, because this excerpt of the PR interview is very telling in many ways - and worth several re-reads. Before we continue on with discussion - I would like to point out the part where I made the font larger for emphasis ----- PR says RIGHT HERE that the poopy thing was her "pet peeve".

So when anyone suggests that bedwetting, or soiled poopy clothing, or poos smeared on walls was no-big-deal for PR, I would use this part of her interview to counter that. Just because PR was obviously not inclined to clean up those types of messes well enough to keep "outsiders" from observing it, and all her protestations aside that it did not matter that much to her - HERE she clearly states that it was a "pet peeve" of hers. There was not 1 word about it possibly being a mal-functioning toilet - no she HOPED it was not her son - musta been the neighbor kid. Musta been everybody else's fault...... big red flag to me

Why didn't she just flush it if she knew it was there for days? Yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie